on my way to become a cuck - anyone wants to mentor me?

andy40

Male
Dec 22, 2017
hello everyone
married 6 years, fantasizing about the lifestyle, about being a cuck, for a long time already.
while we have satisfactory monogamous sex life still, i am completely addicted to her satisfaction. this is what turns me on, her satisfaction, her orgasm.
being on sub side myself, being rejected, ordered, made to watch, multiplies my above pleasure 10 fold.
i have read a some about the emotional impacts and it is really hard to tell how it will be unless you experiment yourself...
So, i'm moving forward, following some advises read on the forums and we are at the bed discussion stage of it.
i'm sure most of you, active in the lifestyle, had a beginning of some sort. I would like to chat with you a bit and to get some mentoring from you... both sides, cuck, or hotwife.
we're from northern california.

hello everyone
married 6 years, fantasizing about the lifestyle, about being a cuck, for a long time already.
while we have satisfactory monogamous sex life still, i am completely addicted to her satisfaction. this is what turns me on, her satisfaction, her orgasm.
being on sub side myself, being rejected, ordered, made to watch, multiplies my above pleasure 10 fold.
i have read a some about the emotional impacts and it is really hard to tell how it will be unless you experiment yourself...
So, i'm moving forward, following some advises read on the forums and we are at the bed discussion stage of it.
i'm sure most of you, active in the lifestyle, had a beginning of some sort. I would like to chat with you a bit and to get some mentoring from you... both sides, cuck, or hotwife.

PM me....I'll give ya my experience.

hello everyone
Good on you. I enjoy it greatly. My wife started it for us and we haven't looked back.

Reactions: andy40
Practicing my role while she was running some errands

Attachments

• 2322B75F-FF80-4B52-A43C-86E2F6CECE2F.jpeg
    2322B75F-FF80-4B52-A43C-86E2F6CECE2F.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Loftypete
I fucked my wife twice last 2 days.
The only way I was able to make her cum was licking her clit and fingering her. My cock wasn’t enough...
How long from this point to cuckold me?

today i tried first time pantoes in front of her.
Pretended that i don’t have clean underwear, i asked her for some panties that would fit.
She gave me a a paie and i tried.
Her reaction was priceles to me, a combination of fun and disgust. I was so turned on.

Asked her “when do you want us to fuck again?”
She answers, spreading her legs a bit “store is open”.
She’s such a slut!! :)