Once a wife cheats on you, will she ever stop cheating???

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344

Last edited:
This guy makes me cum like there;s no tomorrow, but I still love to cheat on him
Very hot photo - both of you.

Well in answer to your question. I cheated on my very first boyfriend and wasn't faithful in any relationship following on from that. I was married to my first husband for 23 years and was faithful for the first three - that's the only time in my life. I did try to 'settle down' and do the good wife thing but it just didn't work for me. The whole time I was thinking about sex with other guys. Married to my current hubby 20 years (met him while still married to husband one) and we couldn't be happier - he accepts me as I am and doesn't have a problem with me fucking other guys which has been very liberating xx

Very hot photo - both of you.

Well in answer to your question. I cheated on my very first boyfriend and wasn't faithful in any relationship following on from that. I was married to my first husband for 23 years and was faithful for the first three - that's the only time in my life. I did try to 'settle down' and do the good wife thing but it just didn't work for me. The whole time I was thinking about sex with other guys. Married to my current hubby 20 years (met him while still married to husband one) and we couldn't be happier - he accepts me as I am and doesn't have a problem with me fucking other guys which has been very liberating xx
love your attitude

I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been no married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement and miss being fucked by another well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
Every relationship I get into, I always assume that she is, or that she’s going to cheat on me at some time. Because I’m aware of that, I pay very close attention to her quirks and how she acts and carries herself under normal everyday conditions. I do this while playing completely dumb and even naive so as to never let them know, that I know something is different at certain times. I never bring anything up based on my suspicions and when I eventually find out that I was right. It’s actually almost became kind of like a game to me. Lol. Of course once I have that confirmation, I don’t hesitate to cheat too. I will say this, and I’m actually very proud of myself for it.. I used to have several girlfriends at the same time, and only of few of them knew about the others, so when you’re young with a nice body and you resemble Kurt Russell almost as a twin, I was quite the promiscuous one! Lol! But when I got married the time, I had vowed to never cheat. And after almost ten years together, going through the divorce, waiting on the paperwork, and even with me sleeping in the spare room and going out to the clubs all the time, having so many chances to hook up with so many chicks, I kept to my vows and never cheated! Once I was divorced, oh my, all hell broke loose and I had the time of my life! My first girl I kinda was seeing was 13 years younger than me!! 😁😁 Now as far as my ex, I never thought of her as the type to cheat, but there were occasions in which I thought she might have cheated on me, but I was never able to confirm it.

Thank you xx. I think some of us (and from your posts I know that includes you) are just wired that way and one guy, no matter how good he is in bed can gives us all we need. I think I'm too old to change my ways now lol xx
Don’t even think about changing

I'm bi-sexual as a lot of you already know so I am interment with many married women. The group of 9 bi-sexual girls I grew up with are all married except for me. We all see and still make out with each other from time to time, but lets put that side of our lives aside for now, Each of us when growing up had boyfriends, some of us cheated on them all the time, others on occasions, but 5 of these girls remained 100'% faithful to their respective guy, till they changed their boyfriend. All of them have been now married for more than 5 years and every one of them regularly cheat on their husband with other guys. When they tell me of their extra material affairs its always about wanting excitement or missing being fucked by a well hung guy. They all say the same as I think, no one man can keep a horny women sexually satisfied for more than a few years. So to answer my own question, no she will always cheat on you from time to time. Whats your thoughts???
.View attachment 546344
So, in your opinion, what's the percentage of women that cheat?

Reactions: goodhubby
Statistics over many years and surveys show that around 55% of men and 50% of women cheat on their spouses. These numbers do vary widely though, with some surveys actualy indicating that not nearly that many spouses cheat.
Keep it mind women lie to make them look better, so percentage is higher. Men instead always try to pinpoint the exact value

Interesting topic, hmmmm. Well if she’s cheated before then will most likely cheat again. In my experiences, it happens to most of us. One will cheat eventually as temptation can grasp almost anybody into submission.
If my wife has cheated, then I don’t know and will most likely never know. Do I care? Well yeah. It becomes a trust issue. I’ve been there and done that so I wouldn’t put up with it. UNLESS I can watch or join in lol!
It mentally turns me on to think she is. It’s part of the mental stimulation I did like but couldn’t deal with it outside the bedroom. I’m all for sharing but knowing it’s happening is much different than being cheated on. So if I don’t know, we’ll there’s nothing I can do right?
To prevent heartache, why not share and enjoy sex as a team?! We are all adults and we deserve to satisfy our needs. If she needs a well hung guy, let’s talk about it. That’s my motto lol!

My thinking is that all people have a propensity to cheat. Whether it's drinking, embezzlement, cheating, or anything else that a person or society considers taboo, once you've done it, there is very little incentive to not do it again, other than the fear of getting caught. You can no longer say "I've never cheated" so whether it's once, twice, or 100 times becomes less important.

My wife has told me that she has a hard time staying horny for a guy for a few weeks even. I am not an exception to that, other than that since we share this fun together, she can enjoy powerful, even multiple orgasms with me while we share her fantasy thoughts about fucking someone else.

In our shared experience, that is very fun until he actually fucks her. Sometimes she enjoys it the first few times with him, sometimes, even the first time is a bust.
Could she stop? I don't know. Maybe. If she wanted to. But why would she want to? She knows that even if I told her I wanted her to stop, that would be a lie. So even if she promised me she would stop, she knows in the back of her head that I would like it, and if she found someone she wanted to fuck she'd justify it (rightly so, I think) on that basis. Or if I really wanted her to stop and told her so, I think she'd keep it secret from me as best she could. And she's a very good woman, honest as the day is long. But she loves the attention of men.