One of the sexiest and intense moments of my relationship

Spence Smith

Male
Gold
All of the below is 100% truthful.

So, several years ago my gf and I went to see a family friends son in a soccer tournament. No big deal. It was mid summer and at this point it was very hot, we were a little late and so my gf rushed out without a jacket. It was a hot day so who needed one? She also wasnt wearing a bra as it was pre children.
As we get to the game we saw lots of different teams and finally we located our family friend. We watched a few games and were on our way back to the car when someone shouted out to my gf. It was a parent from another team. The man came over and said hello, i had never met this person but my gf who never gets flustered began to blush. I had no idea what was going and so she introduced me, he was her CEO. They began to chat and i could tell he fancied her, she was still quite red in the face and was completely captivated by him. I then recognised her nipples had become hard and you could see them through her shirt slightly. They talked for another few minutes and i left them to it.
When she cane over to me she looked very embarrassed, i thought nothing of it. When we got in the car she was very quiet but she began kissing me.
We went home straight away and i said whats wrong? She said she felt extremely guilty and that she had a huge crush on him. This was the point i knew i was a cuck…and loved it.
I explained it was absolutely fine and asked if anything had happened. She said no but she actually wanted it to. She said she wanted me to fuck her immediately. I took her upstairs and removed her top, her nipples were so erect she begged me to bite them. She then checked to make sure i was ok with her having feelings for someone else, to which i said yes. I took down her shorts and there is saw her pussy, her clit was huge and her hole was wide and wet. I could see her panties were wet. I slid a finger in and she was soaking. We fucked like rabbits afterwards and to this day almost 10/11 years later she still says she thinks about him.

Attachments

• 6A16DDAF-F6E0-42C9-8660-D7AE532503C3.jpeg
    6A16DDAF-F6E0-42C9-8660-D7AE532503C3.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 216