Ihdgbbx

Hi all,
This is one of wife's dates with her lover brief story, for u who doesnt know, we r 40 m, 38 f married since 2003, together since 2000, and into cuckolding life style since 2010.
Before a couple of weeks (not sure about the date) my wife was chatting with one of her bulls, didnt see for a while he was out of town for work, during thier whatapp chat, i noticed she started getting horny, i asked, weather she is going to meet him, she immediately said yes, as usual i said ok but let him take care of u, she jumped to dress, and forwarded this part of thier chat to me,
View attachment 11013
I got hot seeing her sexy and on the door she gave me that flying kiss, telling me to wait for the photos, and not to sleep ,because i have to clean her after she comes.
After about one and half hour she sent me these photos, which i have posted some on here on photos section, the follong photos r from her bull's place.
View attachment 11014 View attachment 11015 View attachment 11016
All was horny, then she sent me this photo, with note saying this how real men looks like).
View attachment 11017
I was so excited, then her mobile phone was switched off for about 3 hours, late at night she came, took my hand to bedroom, took panties down saying, clean this mess now.
Fucking hot