One women's view on bull v fuckbuddy

Cathy

Female
This is the way I see it!!!

BULL a name given to a guy (supposedly a well-hung guy) by himself that wants to fuck every women soon or later.

BULL in most cases have no pic to back up the well hung claim.

BULL mostly only ever wants to fuck a women, not making love to her.

BULL mostly fucks her, dumps his load inside her cunt, job done.

On the other hand a fuckbuddy.

FUCKBUDDY a name lovingly given to a guy (in most cases a highly desirable well-hung guy) that knows how to make a women feel sexy and horny. A guy that's there to fulfill her needs and wants.

FUCKBUDDY may or may not display pic on his profile, but does not necessarily need to as the name was given to him by a lover, not just adopted by him.

FUCKBUDDY will wine, dine and romance the pants off a women (that's if she is not that hot for him she wanted to tease him and not wear them in the first place). He won't just fuck her he will seduce her and she will most likely make wild passionate love to him any way he wants, any time he wants, anywhere he wants.

FUCKBUDDY will happily cum in her, on her, anywhere she wants him too. He will then cuddle and bathe in the afterglow of beautiful sex with her.

Sorry Bulls but to me, it's a no brainer

Last edited:
Thanks for your perspective Cathy and I agree with your distinction between “Bull” and “Fuckbuddy”. My local “Fuckbuddies” know how to treat me right. They wine and dine me, buy me gifts and take me away for the occasional weekend getaway. They take there time with me in bed and focus on my needs and desires. They make love to me the way my husband does.

But I will also admit there are times I just want a “Bull” or the opportunity to turn an unsuspecting man into one for a day. Sometimes I just want sex and for them to get the hell out so I can get on with my day. It depends on my mood.

I would also agree, from my own experience only, that most guys over exaggerate there endowment or have greatly exaggerated there sense of adventure. Case in point, I had a wonderful sexting session with another (local) member on this site over the last few days. Got me very hot and steamy and seemed interested in wanting to meet me. I shred some very revealing pics with him but he just stuck to the fantasy aspect of the whole thing. I actually wanted to do the things we were talking about. So, all talk to action this time around. I know that some of the ladies do this too so it happens on both sides of the equation.

Anyway, good post Cathy, thanks. I guess everyone is different but I like both worlds 😘😘

Thanks for starting this thread Cathy!!!! (y) It's great to hear from you ladies out there.

As a husband, I can't express strongly enough how SEXY, lusty, confident, and desirable you ladies are that enjoy FB's !!! So many marriages deteriorate into stale, lack-luster, boring disasters sexually. Not all - but way too many. It seems you girls and your husbands have found a solution for the "marital sexual doldrums" and are living happier, sexually satisfying lives together. The "bull" vs. "fuckbuddy" comparison seems to point out that some ladies like one side or the other - and some both as moods vary.

I'm just guessing on this, but I have a feeling that if 1000 ladies were polled, the majority would favor having a romantic FB over a "bang me & get out bull." IMO, I believe more ladies would like to be wined and dined, given flowers, taken for romantic weekend getaways, etc. I think most ladies would want a "connection" to their FB's, and enjoy passionate, "I'll do anything for you" lovemaking ........... and snuggling afterward. Not saying a "service me & get the hell out" doesn't work for some women. I just think to really ENJOY the sex / romance-on-the-side mini-vacations the ladies would prefer the romantic, "connection" side of things. There's a very satisfying attraction to being "courted" & pursued - wanted and sexually desired for our ladies. The "dating experience" for ladies never gets old, IMO. There's a heady "buzz" for a lady whose heart is fluttering because an attractive guy desires her. Again ................ my opinion.

BULL a name given to a guy (supposedly a well-hung guy) by himself that wants to fuck every women soon or later.

FUCKBUDDY a name lovingly given to a guy (in most cases a highly desirable well-hung guy) that knows how to make a women feel sexy and horny. A guy that's there to fulfill her needs and wants.

FUCKBUDDY may or may not display pic on his profile, but does not necessarily need to as the name was given to him by a lover, not just adopted by him.

FUCKBUDDY will wine, dine and romance the pants off a women (that's if she is not that hot for him she wanted to tease him and not wear them in the first place). He won't just fuck her he will seduce her and she will most likely make wild passionate love to him any way he wants, any time he wants, anywhere he wants.

FUCKBUDDY will happily cum in her, on her, anywhere she wants him too. He will then cuddle and bathe in the afterglow of beautiful sex with her.

Fuck buddy better for wife and hubby

Never thought about it. Guess I am a fuckbuddy. Like to wine and dine and take her/them away for weekends. Like to make love and please her with both cock and orally. It is not just fucking her, but making sure she has as many orgasms and as much pleasure as possible. That includes making sure hubby cleans well and brings her to orgasm as well.

Reactions: owlcuck
As an active lover, I agree with Cathy (I enjoy being friends with benefits, more than the one off encounters; each one has pros and cons, I guess)

In my vocabulary, bull refers to a person who is nothing more than a living dildo

Fuckbuddy is someone that takes care of the woman and is part of her social surrounding (even a friend)

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. We always spent some time getting to know the man enought to see if there was any spark or chemistry. Elaine said if she did not think the man was the kind of guy she would like as a friend she sure as hell was not going to fuck him. If they treated her well, in and out of bed they has a chance for a return engagement another time. I think Cathy is 100% correct

Very interested opinion on the labels. My wife, her lovers and I always called what you term "fuck buddies" as her boyfriends. It's nice to hear that others enjoy their brides dating romantically in long term relationships.

I would definitely fall into the latter category.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't like the attitude of some that treats women with little respect or consideraton.

Also, I would always try to make sure the woman cums first ;), then again and again!

Reactions: Hot4mywife
I consider myself a friend with benefits, or a fuckbuddy, if social contact is not as frequent as in the former situation

My wife has a fuckbuddy then. We are lucky.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

This is excellent. I never can understand why the term bull is so often used, when really he is another guy you have a s a lover. All of this bull-cuck stuff is kind of silly. And humiliation of a male cuck is just so unnecessary. There is no need for cruelty to accompany passion.

This is excellent. I never can understand why the term bull is so often used, when really he is another guy you have a s a lover. All of this bull-cuck stuff is kind of silly. And humiliation of a male cuck is just so unnecessary. There is no need for cruelty to accompany passion.
Agree 100%