Only fans wife wants to - anyone else ?

Me and the wife are considering stting up an only fans account for her. We are thinking voyeurism. No face just teasing.

What do you guys think ?
shes got a stunning figure, but have you seen how many people post on OF
Thanks for the likes. Any suggestions on content ?
well, she is one damn sexy wife, but have you seen the content on OF?
some serious posting would be needed to get a good following.

shes got a stunning figure, but have you seen how many people post on OF

well, she is one damn sexy wife, but have you seen the content on OF?
some serious posting would be needed to get a good following.
Thanks for your post. What are you suggesting would lure guys in ?

• Love
Reactions: ep46wksp
Thanks for your post. What are you suggesting would lure guys in ?
Well, your sexy hotwife sure would get guys interested, shes is one very sexy wife, with an amazing figure
what I was trying to say was, if you are only teasing you might have some trouble attracting paying viewers as you can literally watch anything on OF, from couples, threesome to gangbangs and bondage.
So not sure what to suggest, as most show faces too. but good luck :)

for OF she’s probably gonna have to get a little more wild …. as in spreading legs and pulling ass cheeks apart , when asking for cash 💰 then you have to deliver,nothing worse than being teased to the edge and not getting the money shot !!! fair ?
OK will bare this in mind. Gonna do a tik tok aswell. Most of it will be videos we have some very good ideas

I'll add also that we are doing this as we are having some financial difficulty since covid. Both made redundant. Just something we figure might help us out.

OK will bare this in mind. Gonna do a tik tok aswell. Most of it will be videos we have some very good ideas
looking forward to seeing a lot more of your hot wife 👍
I'll add also that we are doing this as we are having some financial difficulty since covid. Both made redundant. Just something we figure might help us out.
there is plenty of cash to be made through OF but like i say modesty and teasing ain’t gonna be filling your cupboards…… whereas filth always pays !!

looking forward to seeing a lot more of your hot wife 👍

there is plenty of cash to be made through OF but like i say modesty and teasing ain’t gonna be filling your cupboards…… whereas filth always pays !!
OK cool thank you for the tips. She doesn't want to show her face. Kind of a theme really. Will that be an issue?

Reactions: kolandore2020