Opinions on how far along my beautiful wife is.

Ubique338

Male
Sep 16, 2021
Doncaster uk
Hi, this is my first post. We are both 47 and very happily married. For approximately two years i have brought up the subject, of her being naughty with other guys. It initially started as no. But as time progressed, i would play with her pussy in bed. Whilst doing so, i would be saying things like "another guy is licking your pussy, do you like that?" And she would say yes. I wasnt sure if she was just saying it, because she was turned on with me in bed, for sexy pillow talk. This has continued for some time.
Moving on, we went out together and got slightly drunk, during the evening she was on about one of her bosses. Which she would never touch, because he was not in her "bracket". That was encouraging to me, because she has a "bracket". But like a idiot, i never followed up, asking what her bracket was.
Upon walking back to the hotel, she brought up, that if she ever was with another guy. That he must always wear a condom. Which was nice on my behalf. She had never spoke like this before. Upon talking about this later on, a week later. She said that she could not remember what she said, because she was drunk. But when i reminded her, she said yes i remember now. And nothing more.
That same evening after getting back to the hotel, i was using the same pillow talk, whilst she wanked me off, and i rubbed her pussy. Talking about her having hold of my cock in one hand, and another in the other hand. Out of the blue (because she never gives more than yes or no answers). She responded " mmmm then i will give you a blowjob, and then him" this was wonderful to hear for me. I felt she was progressing. After the other week, i keep dropping about her being naughty or going out and being naughty as usual, and she goes along with it, not in a explicit sexual way, but dressing elegantly sexy for male attention. Im hoping the situation arises where she wants to do it with a guy. I never have had a no yet. But not a blatant into it yes either.
This last friday, whilst at the bar, we talked about her being naughty again. She said that she has finally realised that couples do different things. One couple she knows swings, and another used to go dogging in the past. But not wanting to push her, i let her continue just talking about her friend swinging, in a friend way, not sexual.
she has let me buy her two sexy dresses, nothing tooooo revealing though. But things i have never seen her pick before. because in her own words, she wants to be elegant. She is also looking at extending her tattoo, which is on her lower back. Whilst letting me get a sexy naked devil woman on my shoulder blade, with her name underneath.
I know that i have rambled on. But going from grafting to get anything in two years. All this has happened in two weeks.
I just need outside judgement on where my wife is, and how close do you think she is? Is she getting into it? And what is the next realistic step... so please dont reply "send her over here!" It has took me two years of hard work. I feel she is nearly there, i just need some outside opinion.
Thank you in advance.

I think you should leave your wife alone for a bit man, she will let you know if theres any improvement...just try to cheer her up and enjoy
Thank you for the advice, i appreciate it. I do leave her alone with her thoughts. I will go through a phase of being suggestive, then leave the 'seed' for several weeks. We have a great relationship, even after 20 odd years (we married at 19). And we still make each other laugh. But i will stop and let the idea sink in again. Hopefully.

Keep on the path you are on. Things are moving well based on her prior reluctance. Keep reinforcing her and talking to her when the moment calls. Don’t over do it. She will clue you as to when it’s the right time. You are doing all the right things.

Update: This weekend for the first time, she fucked her cock shaped vibrator in front of me. I loved the way she enjoyed it. She has never done that in front of me before....
Someone on here made a great suggestion to me ,as my wife loves her bbc toy, but has yet to cross the line so to speak. As she continues using her toys, encourage her to name the toy, then start saying stuff to her like "you like the way Shane (her toy name) fills you up?" Stuff like that to make the toy more intimate and I guarantee she gets very wet, my wife sure did once we started calling it by name. Helps to ease her into exploring her feelings and wants as well.

Hi, this is my first post. We are both 47 and very happily married. For approximately two years i have brought up the subject, of her being naughty with other guys. It initially started as no. But as time progressed, i would play with her pussy in bed. Whilst doing so, i would be saying things like "another guy is licking your pussy, do you like that?" And she would say yes. I wasnt sure if she was just saying it, because she was turned on with me in bed, for sexy pillow talk. This has continued for some time.
Moving on, we went out together and got slightly drunk, during the evening she was on about one of her bosses. Which she would never touch, because he was not in her "bracket". That was encouraging to me, because she has a "bracket". But like a idiot, i never followed up, asking what her bracket was.
Upon walking back to the hotel, she brought up, that if she ever was with another guy. That he must always wear a condom. Which was nice on my behalf. She had never spoke like this before. Upon talking about this later on, a week later. She said that she could not remember what she said, because she was drunk. But when i reminded her, she said yes i remember now. And nothing more.
That same evening after getting back to the hotel, i was using the same pillow talk, whilst she wanked me off, and i rubbed her pussy. Talking about her having hold of my cock in one hand, and another in the other hand. Out of the blue (because she never gives more than yes or no answers). She responded " mmmm then i will give you a blowjob, and then him" this was wonderful to hear for me. I felt she was progressing. After the other week, i keep dropping about her being naughty or going out and being naughty as usual, and she goes along with it, not in a explicit sexual way, but dressing elegantly sexy for male attention. Im hoping the situation arises where she wants to do it with a guy. I never have had a no yet. But not a blatant into it yes either.
This last friday, whilst at the bar, we talked about her being naughty again. She said that she has finally realised that couples do different things. One couple she knows swings, and another used to go dogging in the past. But not wanting to push her, i let her continue just talking about her friend swinging, in a friend way, not sexual.
she has let me buy her two sexy dresses, nothing tooooo revealing though. But things i have never seen her pick before. because in her own words, she wants to be elegant. She is also looking at extending her tattoo, which is on her lower back. Whilst letting me get a sexy naked devil woman on my shoulder blade, with her name underneath.
I know that i have rambled on. But going from grafting to get anything in two years. All this has happened in two weeks.
I just need outside judgement on where my wife is, and how close do you think she is? Is she getting into it? And what is the next realistic step... so please dont reply "send her over here!" It has took me two years of hard work. I feel she is nearly there, i just need some outside opinion.
Thank you in advance.
@Ubique338 After 28 years you must know your wife very well and been through a lot. Great to hear you’re both into each other and enjoy a night out.
Now’s the time to get going on this, as in my experience the dreaded menopause is on the way. I’m 10 years ahead of you two.
Go out, have fun and engage in conversation with as many people, especially men, and let her feel comfortable about it. Give compliments and attention towards her looks and appearance, whilst still being yourself, be cool about this and don’t apply any pressure to be a hotwife, she’s your beautiful queen, don’t even let her catch you looking or commenting on another woman.
Encourage her to go out and even stay out with her girlfriends and have fun too, with you doing something low key while she’s away from you so she’s not suspicious of your motives.
The xmas season is coming up, could be a great opportunity.

She is clearly in the take off stage mentally. These things don't progress arithmetically. For 2 years no progress doesn't mean she won't be ready to let someone into her pants in 2 months now.

From the way you narrate events, she has thought this thing through and is now on the "how to stage". Don't let it drag and risk her getting lost in the jungle of reality.. so to say. Drop plausible scenarios into the discussion when you two play next..make her think along those lines and "feel" the situation in her mind.

When you go out next, point out guys to her and let her evaluate them as bulls. That way this thing becomes real in her feelings. Ask her about subtle flashing, whether it turns her on. After a couple of drinks, lead her into a crowded dance floor so that she has to unwittingly brush past men. What does it feel like? Ask her while dancing slow.

Will she be game going out without panties, even if it's under a mid length skirt? In a bar or lounge, how would it make her feel to constantly think about her bare pussy.. while others don't know how accessible it actually is!?

Things like this can push her over the edge fast.

Let's drink to her becoming a hot wife soon now.

Thank you in advance.
I think she maybe ready
Thank you in advance.
I think she's ready, I also thinks you've missed many of the hints she drops along the way like, "if I go with a guy he must wears a condom " or I'll give you a blow job and then him" you should've followed up on those statements there and then. In any case I truly believe she's at that point and you'll be the happiest cuck very soon.

And get her to talk with her swinger friend. She is more likely to speak openly with another woman. Ask her if she ever asked her swinger friend how she got into swinging, or whether she fucks guys on her own. Anything to get her to discuss the topic with her friend will be good. If they are alone and having a few drinks it will help the conversation flow. At some point, you need to ask her what you can do for her to make it real. And be sure you listen and follow her lead. She is obviously thinking about it, help her take the next step without making her feel you are pushing her.

Reactions: Baddy145
Sounds like your on the right path.
Pillow talk is massive during this time. She might be uncomfortable confessing her desires. She sounds like more of a classy women so it's important to make her feel like that. Some women love the "whore" side of it and want that kind of approach. It's important to find out what suits her best and not what suits you! That's not to say she won't ever indulge in the way you want it to go but since it's her who needs to take the plunge lol it must be to suit her.
Make it fun for her and next time she's been drinking play some games with her. Ask her to make a list of 5 people she is allowed to have a sexual free pass with! This will turn you both on of she starts naming people. Then use them during pillow talk. I was in your stage for years so be patient. I'd be happy to advise you on anything regarding the next steps if you like. I think our journys have been similar👍

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
maybe you can suggest she join her GF when she, & her husband, visit a swinger party, as an observer, only., without you.

suggest wife goes with them & you pick her up in a couple of hours, or a designated time. if she wants to stay longer she can, always, text or call you.

maybe the GF could sell it as a fact finding event. be sure to reiterate, frequently, that you are not interested in other women.

Last edited: