Opportunity or Not?

Pay Wife’s airfare to Holiday with her Bull ?

• Total voters
It would depend on the relationship they have with each other and you.

Where do you fit into this? will she ignore you whilst away or tease you?

What is her view?

My wife has been away with her FWB but it was only a weekend and it was different as in i was invited to go and chose not to.

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
It would depend on the relationship they have with each other and you.

Where do you fit into this? will she ignore you whilst away or tease you?

What is her view?

My wife has been away with her FWB but it was only a weekend and it was different as in i was invited to go and chose not to.
We are all friends. He has stayed at our home in Sarasota for a week before. Its all very open no secrets. She loves fucking him and they are very good friends.
My place or role in this is Cuckold Husband, whose wife is off fucking another man and enjoying herself with him. Yes she will ignore me while away but audio record the fucking for me to listen too later and possibly get some pics of her sucking his cock.
Her view is she is excited about spending a week alone with him. She loves his cock and his company. A real escape vacation from reality for her.

My Hotwife might have the opportunity to Holiday or Vacation in the Caribbean with her long time Friend With Benefits or Bull. She loves fucking him and this would give her a full week alone with him.
As a Cuck Hubby what would you do? encourage her to go? Pay her way? Be jealous and say no? Curious what would you do
You're the cuck. You pay!

My Hotwife might have the opportunity to Holiday or Vacation in the Caribbean with her long time Friend With Benefits or Bull. She loves fucking him and this would give her a full week alone with him.
As a Cuck Hubby what would you do? encourage her to go? Pay her way? Be jealous and say no? Curious what would you do
You should let me travel with her I ll let enjoy every minute I’ll bring her to u with all her holes wide open

Reactions: slappin8silly57
We are all friends. He has stayed at our home in Sarasota for a week before. Its all very open no secrets. She loves fucking him and they are very good friends.
My place or role in this is Cuckold Husband, whose wife is off fucking another man and enjoying herself with him. Yes she will ignore me while away but audio record the fucking for me to listen too later and possibly get some pics of her sucking his cock.
Her view is she is excited about spending a week alone with him. She loves his cock and his company. A real escape vacation from reality for her.
Hi,

Well its sounds very exciting, thanks for clarifying, enjoy your time alone, enjoy thinking about her fun i know i would.

Reactions: Bat boy
Hi,

Well its sounds very exciting, thanks for clarifying, enjoy your time alone, enjoy thinking about her fun i know i would.
Thanks! I hope she goes with him but thats always her decision. Daughter is off at College so no one should know if she’s way for a week. Even so theirs always the “Girls Trip” as a cover for family.

his invitation, he pays.

Reactions: Cristian
J's affairs take place much like this.......she is usually friends with them first, and a sexual relationship develops out of that friendship. And she has affairs, not just sex nights......she will spend the night when she decides to or if its possible, most of the guy sare co-workers or people she meets as a result of work so they also travel together for business/pleasure.

She develops real emotional connections and feelings for her Lovers. Its a bit dangerous in some cases, but because they are mostly co-workers there is no real chance of the relationship becoming permanent, it would bee too messy within the company. She does 'fall in love", they say "I love you" to each other, and her Boss/Lover was an 11 year long affair........they got VERY close.

J traveled to more places with him than she has with me.....and they even would spend the month of December at the Corporate Condo in Clearwater, FL together doing "business planning" and lots of other planning too!! Her first trip out of the country with her Boss/Lover was what led to her actually admitting the affair to me (it started 2 years prior behind my back, although I am not stupid.....I knew).....the reason she admitted the affair, other than they had made a decision to become full time anytime Lovers versus only on business trip lovers and I would need to know why she was suddenly spending so much more time with him, was because there was a REAL chance that she had come back from Cancun PREGNANT!! Traveling abroad with a Lover is very sinful and sexciting, and leads to a breakdown of otherwise logical decisions.....and she intended to KNOW it was Tom's baby if she was pregnant because they were going to continue to have sex and I was NOT!! Until she knew anyway.......the single most odd phone call I have EVER had was my wife calling and SOBBING over the phone because her period had started and she knew she was NOT pregnant with his baby!! I found myself consoling my wife over this obvious loss for her, and assuring her that there was plenty of time for more attempts, if that was what she wanted........odd, to say the least.

Point........let her go!!! it will be a FANTASTIC trip for them both, don't make money the issue, and be prepared for some EXCITING stories and maybe changes in their relationship afterwards. There will be a closeness they can achieve alone together is a sultry sexy FUN foriegn place that will open doors that would otherwise never be opened!! Hopefully you let us know how it went too!!

CW and J

My wife goes on motorcycle trips with a guy sometimes, he pays the way for the most part, but she will pay for some of the meals and since he paying for the gas and hotel rooms she has fucked one of his buddies as part of the deal.
They send me pictures of her having fun.

I would pay for something like this for sure. The thought of her getting nonstop good sex for a week is well worth the cost! A gift to yourself.

It sounds like you're all for it and it also sounds like you're in a good place mentally for it too. I believe you really want her to enjoy a rare treat. I also wonder if you'll get a rare treat for being such a supportive husband when she returns? I feel confident that that isn't your motivation but I also believe you'll earn some credit for being willing to let it happen. Do you think you'll receive some kind of special reward for such a special situation?

Well she is undergoing vaginal rejuvenation laser therapy to treat post menopausal issues.
Her pussy is out of commission and her FWB decided to take his Dad snorkeling with him to Cancun Mexico instead. Plus a Hurricane is headed towards us and we evacuated to save our ass.
She and I are disappointed it didn’t work out this time. The plus is these Mona-Lisa laser treatments are working out well and her pussy should be wet and ready for dick soon!