Others Finding Out I’m a Cuckold

sexywifedd

Couple
Feb 17, 2023
Hello I’m John. My wife has had some experiences with other men since we’ve been together. She secretly cheated on me while we were dating, and only told me years later when she knew it would turn me on. She still talks with the guy and they’re still friends, which I think is hot, and I love that she cheated.

She recently created a profile on a dating app and connected with a guy who works where I used to work. We don’t know each other and nothing came of it, but the idea of people I know finding out she cheats on me and openly dates other men is very exciting to us.

Past colleagues, friends of mine, her friends, neighbors - it would be very embarrassing but I would be so hard if they knew. I could just tell someone, but it’s more exciting if it’s out of my control. I especially like the idea of guys finding out who don’t like me or whom I don’t like.

As humiliating as it would be, knowing the satisfaction they would get knowing my wife cheats on me and that I accept it would be amazing. For example, I love that she still talks to her friend she cheated with. It makes me very jealous, but I respect the guy for being assertive and cheating with her, and having the nerve to continue talking with her.

Does anyone have any good ideas to have fun with this? The dating profile is exciting. Another idea - we could post verification photos here, and my wife could decide how much of my face to show. I could also give some info on this site about our ages/location etc. I’m John and I live in Michigan…

She posted a normal pic on facebook of her and her friend together on a date, but made it so only certain friends could see. I would love for her to return home on a date and for the guy to walk her to the door, and kiss her while a neighbor watches.

Would love ideas from others!

I always fantasise about my wife coming to the chemist with me to buy condoms and her loudly telling me "No, you need the slim fit ones. You know those ones are too big for you." Then when I'm at or approaching the counter she calls out "Oh, we forgot the King Size ones for [insert lover's name here]".

That would be hot to feel that your wife doesn’t respect you (whether she actually does or doesn’t). The public announcement in your fantasy actually reminded me of the incredibly awkward discussion between Will Smith and his wife. He sits there, humiliated, while she openly talks about how she cheated on him for the world to watch. It’s sexy how comfortable and confident she is while he’s clearly hating it.

I once outed myself to a clerk at a local gas station where I am a regular customer. My wife was spending a holliday weekend with her mother and sister in law while I stayed home alone. This was the lead in to the weekend and the clerk pleasantly asked if I had big plans for the weekend.
This wasn't premeditated, I played it off the cuff. I said, "Well My wife and I had plans but then her boyfriend called and wanted her to go up north with him and some of his friends so she left this morning with him."
She looked at me and I could see the gears turning in her head. She said, "Your wife has a boyfriend? I'm so sorry."
I explained to her that our relationship allowed for her to seek extramarital affairs while I remained faithful to her. That I encouraged her to explore and she would share her adventures with me. That I did it because I wanted her to be happy and fulfilled and that it brought me great joy to see her satisfied.
This was a lot for her to wrap her head around but she eventuallly told me that my wife was a lucky woman.
Now, my wife wasn't away with a boyfriend, in fact at the time we were first exploring my cuckold desires and she was a very reluctant wife. She's come a long way since but I am still a wannabe and she is much less reluctant. I think if the right elements came together, she would jump at the chance to fulfill my desires.
The clerk and I had a few discussions from time to time as circumstances permitted, mostly she was trying to get more details but she never treated me badly or tried to shame me. I wondered from time to time if she shared what I told her, whether with her co-workers or possibly her husband.
She stopped working there about a year later but it gave me a thrill to know that someone else knew my desires and i could talk to her about them.

I have a sister-in-law who knows. I was embarrassed at first but now not at all. She knew I had a smaller cock, she had seen me naked while I was dating my wife, the 3 of us had even did some nude sunbathing together. My wife has had a threesome with her and her boyfriend and the sister-in-law has even pegged me. The first time I listen to them talk about sex was also interesting.

I have a sister-in-law who knows. I was embarrassed at first but now not at all. She knew I had a smaller cock, she had seen me naked while I was dating my wife, the 3 of us had even did some nude sunbathing together. My wife has had a threesome with her and her boyfriend and the sister-in-law has even pegged me. The first time I listen to them talk about sex was also interesting.
Sounds hot
Many of my ex colleagues knew that I’m a bull and i play with cuckold couples because i fucked a wife of one of my colleagues and they somehow knew anout it

I have a sister-in-law who knows.

Did she peg you in front of your wife. I would love that to happen to me.
I was embarrassed at first but now not at all. She knew I had a smaller cock, she had seen me naked while I was dating my wife, the 3 of us had even did some nude sunbathing together. My wife has had a threesome with her and her boyfriend and the sister-in-law has even pegged me. The first time I listen to them talk about sex was also interesting.

We both have tried and in the main managed to hide out lifestyle, though some have tried harder than others,,

Our daughter knows, about her mother due to her stupidity as she used to send her to bed when my best friend visited, she was about 4-7 at the time, she told me when she was about 17 and drunk, she thought it funny how she used to listen to her mum panting and saying...be quiet, then screaming to the slap of flesh banging together..... So our daughter knew before i did, then when he left her mum always took a bath even if only a quick one before i returned from work.
Well covered NOT.

My wifes view when i told her what she had said......well she has never said anything to me, so thats Ok then.

Then aged about 14 she found some pictures of her mum being fucked by two different men on different dates, suppose that was my fault.

Her mother must know as a neighbour commented to her about the noise at our house, strange car there and i was sat outside having a beer, her mother was not impressed. So i suppose you can count her brother as knowing too.

To add to the disaster, my MIL lives abroad, we also do for months at a time, unknown to me my wife has for years on our last day taken our dirty washing there as we left, containing amongst other items several pairs of brightly coloured knickers, ladies jeans but no masculine clothing. Priceless. Now i know why my MIL on our first day back a few years since commented that she had ironed her school uniform......., including tie, then looked at me and growled.

And if that was not enough, our bedroom flooded whilst we were not there and her mother kindly started washing all our damp clothing, however we only have a knicker drawer as i do not wear male underwear and the jeans are all female ones with the labels saying so. Then there is the kinky stuff, CBs Butt plugs and worse and drawer with suspenders in....and her fully authentic school uniform due another visit to her mothers iorn.

So it really pisses me but strangely not my wife, she just says Oh well............ indeed.. knowing in her mothers eyes it is all MY fault.

The only act of self outting is my best friend with who we took part in threesomes with many years ago, he knows we are still active, i am semi feminised but not to what degree we play.

Wife's potential bull (my friend) knows and is obviously ok with it. He doesn't treat me any different other than the odd comment about plowing my wife while I watch or not.

A female friend of our knows, and would like to play with her. Wife knows about this, but is not sure of she's willing as of yet. A few months back, our friends bf (which I think read his gfs msgs) and I were alone briefly, and says to me I know you're swingers very unexpectedly (which isn't technically correct lol). I explained that we haven't yet.

Another time was when I was openly talking to her potential bull/my friend on the phone outside of our in-laws house, when I realized her sister was outside on her phone. I said something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were out here". She replied with I don't judge!" I didn't have the courage to ask what exactly she heard. I've seen her since, and nothing was mentioned, and no awkwardness.

As far as others go, her potential bull/my friend told me that our mutual friend went thru his phone and might have seen pics and the texts. So I'm not sure if he spilled the beans to him in order avoiding making it look like she's cheating on me with him. Either way, I'm almost certain he knows one of the two scenarios is going on since I haven't heard from him since that same weekend, and while talking with both of them, 2nd friend kept breaking out in laughter.

So the cat is out of the bag, and we're not sure how far this info has spread. I've got mixed feelings about it, but it is what it is.

Hello I’m John. My wife has had some experiences with other men since we’ve been together. She secretly cheated on me while we were dating, and only told me years later when she knew it would turn me on. She still talks with the guy and they’re still friends, which I think is hot, and I love that she cheated.

She recently created a profile on a dating app and connected with a guy who works where I used to work. We don’t know each other and nothing came of it, but the idea of people I know finding out she cheats on me and openly dates other men is very exciting to us.

Past colleagues, friends of mine, her friends, neighbors - it would be very embarrassing but I would be so hard if they knew. I could just tell someone, but it’s more exciting if it’s out of my control. I especially like the idea of guys finding out who don’t like me or whom I don’t like.

As humiliating as it would be, knowing the satisfaction they would get knowing my wife cheats on me and that I accept it would be amazing. For example, I love that she still talks to her friend she cheated with. It makes me very jealous, but I respect the guy for being assertive and cheating with her, and having the nerve to continue talking with her.

Does anyone have any good ideas to have fun with this? The dating profile is exciting. Another idea - we could post verification photos here, and my wife could decide how much of my face to show. I could also give some info on this site about our ages/location etc. I’m John and I live in Michigan…

She posted a normal pic on facebook of her and her friend together on a date, but made it so only certain friends could see. I would love for her to return home on a date and for the guy to walk her to the door, and kiss her while a neighbor watches.

I got outed and it was really hot my wife had 3 girl friends and it was the old girls night out deal , now those girls are divorced so I was left home baby sitting The kids not my kids her girl friends kids , they went to a bar and were drinking smoking pot and trying to out do each other dirty dancing well my wife met a nice black guy she always grows for black guys and she left with him the girls came back to get the kids and it was so funny they made up lies oh she got so drunk we had to bring her over Dusty’s house she lived close to the Fog Bank lounge where they went she’s ok she’s sleeping it off all kinds of bull shit , well my wife really liked this guy and she started dating him and well the 3 friends knew that she was having sex with this guy my wife told them about him and well women don’t do real good keeping a secret like that pretty soon quite a few people knew I had a friend come over to console me lol my wife before she got her MBA was the manager of this business office and they had their Christmas party and my wife takes her black boyfriend to the party as her date and my wife is an exhibitionist, we’ll all those office girls know she was very romantic with her black boy friend , well my wife’s car was being repaired so I had to got to the office and pick her up to get her car back , all the office girls are looking at me then I go in my wife’s office and when we walk out they’re all together smiling my wife and I got turned on by it we had to go home so I could eat her pussy and she even gave me a hand job lol

My wife has a boyfriend who comes over the house and stays for the weekends. When he pulls into the driveway she is usually waiting there dressed in something sexy and eagerly runs outside to greet him. There are usually neighbors out and next door to us is a college sorority house where there are several women. I'm required to walk out in plain sight in front of anyone who is out there and fetch his basket of dirty laundry while he and my wife are in a passionate embrace and kissing.All the neighbors know whats going on and within a few minutes they can hear her moans of pleasure comming from the bedroom window.I have to wash his clothes and hang them out on the clothesline where people can watch me. They know I'm just a pathetic cuckold.

My wife has a friend who's always getting caught, running around on her husband. My wife suggested to her a relationship like we have, and went on to explain that I enjoy watching and videoing her getting fucked, and will carry her to 'friends' houses, just sit back while she's getting cock, and watch/video. Even showed her a video that I took, lol. So, she's a bit jealous, and doesn't have the 'whole' story, but she knows some.