OTS MY WIFES BDAY, IAM POSTING A CLOTHED PIC OF HER. ENCOURAGE HER AND I WILL POST NAKED FUCKING VID

All made up and dressed up. No need, that dress is going to come off, those legs will be spread, and my face is going between those legs to taste that young pussy. And she will lay back and hold my head tightly against her. And you will be watching as I eat her pussy.

From what I've seen, those tits and ass as he gorgeous. The idea of sliding my hard cock between those tits, or gently running my hard cock up and down her butt crack until those legs naturally part. Then sliding first my hand to feel, smell and taste her. Then placing my hand on her back to push her forward, and her ass up. Then with one jab, slide my hard cock into her wet pussy from behind. I look over my shoulder to see you sitting in a chair, your hand stroking your cock as I begin to make your wife moan like a whore. Begging me to fuck her harder and to cum deeply inside her.

I love that tat around her thigh. Did I see that right? I’d love to lick my way up from that tattooed ankle, all the way to her tattooed thigh. Spend time worshipping her pussy(not sure I saw any tats there but I was distracted) then continue up her body with my tongue to those delightfully tattooed tits. They will get their own worshipping. And when I finally do enter her, that tattooed ankle will be on my shoulder or in my hand as I drive harder and harder into her. In the end, delivering my cum on to her tattooed belly.

Reactions: Green Wang
I like her pouty lips...they remind me of a tight pussy. And id use them that way. and theres something really special about cumming on a pretty made up face like hers. like she wanted it and she earned it. and id get one of the cuckfags on this site to lick it off and get her ready for me again.