Our first and only time-True story

Buster

Dec 20, 2015
We were in our early 30’s and were going on a three-night four-day raft trip through Hell’s Canyon camping out at night in our sleeping bags under the stars. When we would arrive at the campsite, the river guides would have Margaritas ready, and they had already put out our sleeping bags at different semiprivate spots on the mountainside. My wife Silvia is a petite 5’1”, 102 pounds with long naturally red hair to her that touched the top of her butt, and she had a killer muscular body with 34C perky tits. In addition, she has the cutest bubble butt that made my friends stare at her every time we were around. Since she never wore a bra her perky tits which allowed her nipples to show through the skimpy tops she frequently wore also got many stares; it was almost comical to watch other men try not to stare at her. She also, sported a flaming red bush that I would not let her shave. I guess you could say she was my trophy wife. She was loud and vocal in bed losing control when she was cumming and left the sheets soaking wet. She was the definition of sexiness and was always ready to fuck. She would try to dig her fingernails deep into my back when she had one of her uncontrollable orgasms.

She and I had planned in advance to go skinny dipping in the river at night and had already recruited some of our friends who were on this trip. Having been pretty much conservative growing up, she was nervous about being naked in front of the group. After enticing several other rafters, we had just met that day to join us, we proceeded to make our way to the river sans swimming attire. She wrapped her perfect body in a towel with only her ass showing which immediately gave me a hard on. I pointed the way to the river. Not surprising, my wife got many long hard looks from the other guys when she removed her towel in the moonlight. And that included the twenty something year old river guides who handled and rowed the rafts. Our guide Jimmy immediately began hitting on her and was trying to get her to get out of the water so he could see her body better. That night she was really turned on by his attention and was especially wild fucking in our two sleeping bags that were zipped together. She had watched him with his hanging cock swim with us, it was evident she was really turned on as we fucked doggy style with other campers probably watching and listening. She was really turned on and was cumming loudly no matter how hard she and I tried to keep quiet.

Everyone was loosened up the next day after the nighttime swim. During the rafting that day, we came upon another raft and mooned them as we passed them by. Thy all stood up buck naked and won that contest hands down. All day long our river guide, Jimmy, kept trying to get my wife to remove her bikini top and raft topless. She loved the attention, but she was somewhat nervous about doing that in the daylight. That afternoon when we arrived camp and after a few drinks, I took Silvia’s picture with Jimmy. In the first shot, he has his hand down the front of her shorts which she was wearing over her bikini bottoms. The next photo he had his his hand in her top and the other hand further down in her shorts far enough to cup her mound. The last photo shows his hand completely cupped over my wife’s tit. All this is going on while the other rafters are standing around taking photos also. That night I was on my back while she rode me reverse cowgirl, and I know the other campers were watching. We were sure watching them others get it on in the moonlight! She was telling me how turned on she got while the photos were being taken as Jimmy felt her up and tried to touch her clit when he reached into her shorts. She never tried to stop him!

At that time, we had never had a threesome We both had had active sex lives prior to meeting each other. And we had done quite a bit of exhibition while riding in a convertible on two lane mountain roads with her blouse completely unbuttoned, and I had removed her top in a XXX theater in San Francisco while she jerked me as the others there watched just a couple seats away. Anyway, I am sure we put on quite a show that night.

These were only a couple of our many sexual adventures.

The following day, everyone in our raft was in the water floating in the current leaving my wife and Jimmy alone in the raft, I was totally shocked to look back and see him standing up rowing completely naked standing over Sylvia as he reached down and untied her bikini top. It’s so erotic it is to see a hot young guy take your wife's top off and expose her tits! She rolled over on her back with her perky tits and hard nipples pointing skyward. His cock was practically hanging in her face. She never took her eyes off him, and I knew at that point, we were going to explore a new sexual adventure. Not being able to stand it any longer, I climbed back into the raft watching her stare at his cock and him while giving me the occasional wicked looks. I knew then it was game on! We had been married long enough for me to know what she was thinking.

As was said earlier, we had never done a threesome even though we had fantasized about it many times. We had even gone to bars with her going braless wearing a thin low-cut satin camisole top hoping she would find someone who turned her on. She would even bend over while sitting at the bar pretending to get something out of her purse while exposing her perky tits including nipples. It now seemed that finally there was another whom she had the hots for, and he definitely was ready and willing.

I reached up and untied one string on her bikini bottoms revealing a corner of her flaming red bush. Now it was the other way around as he found he could not take his eyes off her. While lying on her back, she took her fingers and slid them under the untied bikini bottom covering her busy and brought herself to a very quick orgasm while staring at his massive cock giving him a hard-on. She then retired her bottoms but left her top off and sat up so the other rafter could also enjoy here beautiful tits. He asked me if it were OK for him to visit us at our site that night. Of course, i said yes!

Upon arrival at our next campsite, we hurriedly made out our sleeping bags and went back for drinks. I have never seen two people flirt so much that evening. She told us she wanted to go slow and was very nervous about doing this since we had friends along on the trip, and that this was the first time for us to do something like this. She did not want them to know what we might be doing.

After dark, we heard someone approaching our site (she was only wearing a tee shirt and panties). We looked up to see Jimmy standing there wearing only a pair of shorts and no shirt. Silvia told him she did not want to fuck him there worrying about others knowing what was going on. She added that it needed to be special and would happen when we landed the next afternoon and went to the hotel the next night prior to the trip home the following morning. He laid down between us and fingered her to a very quick less than one minute, as it seemed, orgasm. She then reached over and stroked his already rigid cock also bring him to a rapid massive spewing of cum. I handed them a towel, and he went back to his site. After he left, she gave me the most sensual blowjob ever making me cum in less than a minute.

There was electricity in the air the next day while rafting to our pickup point where the bus would take us to our hotel for the night. We agreed to meet Jimmy in the bar at 6 that evening. When we were in the room, my wife’s hands were shaking in anticipation of what might happen. She kept asking me over and over if I were OK to bring him back to our room. Over and over, I kept repeating, “Hell yes”. She dressed in a pair of shorts with no panties along with a mid-drift top and no bra. We got to the bar before Jimmy since he had to help put away rafts and gear. By the time he arrived, she had already had three glasses of wine which was two over her limit.

She rose when he arrived and gave him a long lingering kiss before they sat down and ordered drinks. By the time we left the bar, she had already had two more glasses of wine and was ready for what was going for whatever was going to happen that evening. While walking to the room, he reached up from behind under her top and gently squeezed her nipples which made Silvia give out a soft moan. I already had a raging hard on as did Jimmy from the looks of the bulge in his shorts.

Upon entering the room, Jimmy had to borrow our bathroom which gave her time to take her shorts off leaving her top on and lie back on the bed exposing her bright red bush and swollen clit. When he came out naked, his eyes bulged watching her put her hand under her top and the other fingering her already dripping pussy. I quickly undressed and lay on the bed next to them while Jimmy removed her top and proceeded to kiss her from head to toe and finally ended up licking her clit making her have multiple orgasms while she was begging him to stop. She sat up, drank a glass of water, and fanned her face saying that was one of the most intense orgasms she had had in quite some time. After catching her breath, she lay back on the bed and asked Jimmy to straddle her face while she was on her back to face fuck her mouth. After not too many thrusts with Silvia gagging when he would slide too deep, he came letting out a loud grunt. He came in such volume that my wife was gagging with cum running from the sides of her mouth. She had to run to the bathroom almost falling on the way. Still gagging she almost threw up. All I could think was wow! Again, she drank a glass of water while we all recovered, and then she laid back on the bed with her legs spread begging him to ram his cock in her. She did not want a gentle entry, but she wanted all of his thrust into her at once since she was already soaking wet and swollen. When he did, she let out a loud scream and began bucking wildly while digging her fingernails into his back and ass. She then rolled him over pushed him on his back while climbing into on top kissing him deeply and letting him taste the remnants of his previous cum. At this point she was humping him so hard that his cock was going in and out of her puffy cunt. When he came, it happened to start when his cock was out. She quickly sat up pushing him as deep into her as possible. I lost count of how many times she came while fucking him like an uncaged wild animal. it’s a wonder hotel security did not come to the room to see if an ax murder were happening.

At this point, he was totally spent and just sat back in the chair while she begged us to fuck her. It was my turn to bat, and wiith no foreplay, I entered her as fast as possible, and immediately she started growling, “Fuck me, Fuck me harder!”. Well that did and I came until I though my balls were going to explode and go inside her. We kissed deeply, and i could taste the stale taste of his seed still lingering in her mouth. Again, in less than a minute, I exploded in her soaking wet cunt. The bed looked like someone had spilled a bucket of water on it since it was so wet. Next thing I see is he has risen to the occasion while watching us. I had to take a break going to the bathroom and upon returning, I saw his cock head trying to enter her tight ass. She begged me to fuck her cunt while he fucked her ass. It was an unusual and wonderful feeling as I could feel his cock moving in her ass while I was fucking her pussy. Cumming for all of us this time took longer and when it happened, it made each of us explode at the same time making my wife start coughing and gasping for air. All she could do was say Oh God, Oh God, it hurts so good. To my surprise when we pulled out, she put both of our cocks in her mouth at once and gave them a thorough cleaning. Then, she rolled Jimmy over and sat on his face and told him to eat her pussy. Bucking wildly, she squirted all over his face blowing cum and pussy juice all over his face. All Jimmy could say was “Oh Lord, I don’t have a drop of energy left in me". He got up and ran to the bathroom and grabbed our mouthwash by the sink and gargled. If I had not been so worn out, I probably would have started laughing my ass off. He did a reverse cream pie and ate his cum, my cum and Silvia's juices.

We all finally laughed as she kissed him goodnight gently squeezing his balls telling him we would see him tomorrow. Exhausted, we fell asleep almost before the door closed when he left. I awoke the next morning with Silvia sucking my cock. When we finished, she told me she could hardly walk because she was so sore.

Unfortunately, unbeknownst to any of us, Jimmy he had to leave for another raft trip early the next morning before we got up. We failed to get his number and never spoke again much to my chagrin. Anyway, that was the first and only time we had sex with someone other than each other in our bedroom. But it was one hell of a night!

IMG_4241.PNG

Great story! I can't believe it only happened one time! I am addicted to sharing my wife and fucking her after she has been pleasured by another man
Thanks, it never seemed to work out after that although there were some really close encounters.

We were in our early 30’s and were going on a three-night four-day raft trip through Hell’s Canyon camping out at night in our sleeping bags under the stars. When we would arrive at the campsite, the river guides would have Margaritas ready, and they had already put out our sleeping bags at different semiprivate spots on the mountainside. My wife Silvia is a petite 5’1”, 102 pounds with long naturally red hair to her that touched the top of her butt, and she had a killer muscular body with 34C perky tits. In addition, she has the cutest bubble butt that made my friends stare at her every time we were around. Since she never wore a bra her perky tits which allowed her nipples to show through the skimpy tops she frequently wore also got many stares; it was almost comical to watch other men try not to stare at her. She also, sported a flaming red bush that I would not let her shave. I guess you could say she was my trophy wife. She was loud and vocal in bed losing control when she was cumming and left the sheets soaking wet. She was the definition of sexiness and was always ready to fuck. She would try to dig her fingernails deep into my back when she had one of her uncontrollable orgasms.

She and I had planned in advance to go skinny dipping in the river at night and had already recruited some of our friends who were on this trip. Having been pretty much conservative growing up, she was nervous about being naked in front of the group. After enticing several other rafters, we had just met that day to join us, we proceeded to make our way to the river sans swimming attire. She wrapped her perfect body in a towel with only her ass showing which immediately gave me a hard on. I pointed the way to the river. Not surprising, my wife got many long hard looks from the other guys when she removed her towel in the moonlight. And that included the twenty something year old river guides who handled and rowed the rafts. Our guide Jimmy immediately began hitting on her and was trying to get her to get out of the water so he could see her body better. That night she was really turned on by his attention and was especially wild fucking in our two sleeping bags that were zipped together. She had watched him with his hanging cock swim with us, it was evident she was really turned on as we fucked doggy style with other campers probably watching and listening. She was really turned on and was cumming loudly no matter how hard she and I tried to keep quiet.

Everyone was loosened up the next day after the nighttime swim. During the rafting that day, we came upon another raft and mooned them as we passed them by. Thy all stood up buck naked and won that contest hands down. All day long our river guide, Jimmy, kept trying to get my wife to remove her bikini top and raft topless. She loved the attention, but she was somewhat nervous about doing that in the daylight. That afternoon when we arrived camp and after a few drinks, I took Silvia’s picture with Jimmy. In the first shot, he has his hand down the front of her shorts which she was wearing over her bikini bottoms. The next photo he had his his hand in her top and the other hand further down in her shorts far enough to cup her mound. The last photo shows his hand completely cupped over my wife’s tit. All this is going on while the other rafters are standing around taking photos also. That night I was on my back while she rode me reverse cowgirl, and I know the other campers were watching. We were sure watching them others get it on in the moonlight! She was telling me how turned on she got while the photos were being taken as Jimmy felt her up and tried to touch her clit when he reached into her shorts. She never tried to stop him!

At that time, we had never had a threesome We both had had active sex lives prior to meeting each other. And we had done quite a bit of exhibition while riding in a convertible on two lane mountain roads with her blouse completely unbuttoned, and I had removed her top in a XXX theater in San Francisco while she jerked me as the others there watched just a couple seats away. Anyway, I am sure we put on quite a show that night.

These were only a couple of our many sexual adventures.

The following day, everyone in our raft was in the water floating in the current leaving my wife and Jimmy alone in the raft, I was totally shocked to look back and see him standing up rowing completely naked standing over Sylvia as he reached down and untied her bikini top. It’s so erotic it is to see a hot young guy take your wife's top off and expose her tits! She rolled over on her back with her perky tits and hard nipples pointing skyward. His cock was practically hanging in her face. She never took her eyes off him, and I knew at that point, we were going to explore a new sexual adventure. Not being able to stand it any longer, I climbed back into the raft watching her stare at his cock and him while giving me the occasional wicked looks. I knew then it was game on! We had been married long enough for me to know what she was thinking.

As was said earlier, we had never done a threesome even though we had fantasized about it many times. We had even gone to bars with her going braless wearing a thin low-cut satin camisole top hoping she would find someone who turned her on. She would even bend over while sitting at the bar pretending to get something out of her purse while exposing her perky tits including nipples. It now seemed that finally there was another whom she had the hots for, and he definitely was ready and willing.

I reached up and untied one string on her bikini bottoms revealing a corner of her flaming red bush. Now it was the other way around as he found he could not take his eyes off her. While lying on her back, she took her fingers and slid them under the untied bikini bottom covering her busy and brought herself to a very quick orgasm while staring at his massive cock giving him a hard-on. She then retired her bottoms but left her top off and sat up so the other rafter could also enjoy here beautiful tits. He asked me if it were OK for him to visit us at our site that night. Of course, i said yes!

Upon arrival at our next campsite, we hurriedly made out our sleeping bags and went back for drinks. I have never seen two people flirt so much that evening. She told us she wanted to go slow and was very nervous about doing this since we had friends along on the trip, and that this was the first time for us to do something like this. She did not want them to know what we might be doing.

After dark, we heard someone approaching our site (she was only wearing a tee shirt and panties). We looked up to see Jimmy standing there wearing only a pair of shorts and no shirt. Silvia told him she did not want to fuck him there worrying about others knowing what was going on. She added that it needed to be special and would happen when we landed the next afternoon and went to the hotel the next night prior to the trip home the following morning. He laid down between us and fingered her to a very quick less than one minute, as it seemed, orgasm. She then reached over and stroked his already rigid cock also bring him to a rapid massive spewing of cum. I handed them a towel, and he went back to his site. After he left, she gave me the most sensual blowjob ever making me cum in less than a minute.

There was electricity in the air the next day while rafting to our pickup point where the bus would take us to our hotel for the night. We agreed to meet Jimmy in the bar at 6 that evening. When we were in the room, my wife’s hands were shaking in anticipation of what might happen. She kept asking me over and over if I were OK to bring him back to our room. Over and over, I kept repeating, “Hell yes”. She dressed in a pair of shorts with no panties along with a mid-drift top and no bra. We got to the bar before Jimmy since he had to help put away rafts and gear. By the time he arrived, she had already had three glasses of wine which was two over her limit.

She rose when he arrived and gave him a long lingering kiss before they sat down and ordered drinks. By the time we left the bar, she had already had two more glasses of wine and was ready for what was going for whatever was going to happen that evening. While walking to the room, he reached up from behind under her top and gently squeezed her nipples which made Silvia give out a soft moan. I already had a raging hard on as did Jimmy from the looks of the bulge in his shorts.

Upon entering the room, Jimmy had to borrow our bathroom which gave her time to take her shorts off leaving her top on and lie back on the bed exposing her bright red bush and swollen clit. When he came out naked, his eyes bulged watching her put her hand under her top and the other fingering her already dripping pussy. I quickly undressed and lay on the bed next to them while Jimmy removed her top and proceeded to kiss her from head to toe and finally ended up licking her clit making her have multiple orgasms while she was begging him to stop. She sat up, drank a glass of water, and fanned her face saying that was one of the most intense orgasms she had had in quite some time. After catching her breath, she lay back on the bed and asked Jimmy to straddle her face while she was on her back to face fuck her mouth. After not too many thrusts with Silvia gagging when he would slide too deep, he came letting out a loud grunt. He came in such volume that my wife was gagging with cum running from the sides of her mouth. She had to run to the bathroom almost falling on the way. Still gagging she almost threw up. All I could think was wow! Again, she drank a glass of water while we all recovered, and then she laid back on the bed with her legs spread begging him to ram his cock in her. She did not want a gentle entry, but she wanted all of his thrust into her at once since she was already soaking wet and swollen. When he did, she let out a loud scream and began bucking wildly while digging her fingernails into his back and ass. She then rolled him over pushed him on his back while climbing into on top kissing him deeply and letting him taste the remnants of his previous cum. At this point she was humping him so hard that his cock was going in and out of her puffy cunt. When he came, it happened to start when his cock was out. She quickly sat up pushing him as deep into her as possible. I lost count of how many times she came while fucking him like an uncaged wild animal. it’s a wonder hotel security did not come to the room to see if an ax murder were happening.

At this point, he was totally spent and just sat back in the chair while she begged us to fuck her. It was my turn to bat, and wiith no foreplay, I entered her as fast as possible, and immediately she started growling, “Fuck me, Fuck me harder!”. Well that did and I came until I though my balls were going to explode and go inside her. We kissed deeply, and i could taste the stale taste of his seed still lingering in her mouth. Again, in less than a minute, I exploded in her soaking wet cunt. The bed looked like someone had spilled a bucket of water on it since it was so wet. Next thing I see is he has risen to the occasion while watching us. I had to take a break going to the bathroom and upon returning, I saw his cock head trying to enter her tight ass. She begged me to fuck her cunt while he fucked her ass. It was an unusual and wonderful feeling as I could feel his cock moving in her ass while I was fucking her pussy. Cumming for all of us this time took longer and when it happened, it made each of us explode at the same time making my wife start coughing and gasping for air. All she could do was say Oh God, Oh God, it hurts so good. To my surprise when we pulled out, she put both of our cocks in her mouth at once and gave them a thorough cleaning. Then, she rolled Jimmy over and sat on his face and told him to eat her pussy. Bucking wildly, she squirted all over his face blowing cum and pussy juice all over his face. All Jimmy could say was “Oh Lord, I don’t have a drop of energy left in me". He got up and ran to the bathroom and grabbed our mouthwash by the sink and gargled. If I had not been so worn out, I probably would have started laughing my ass off. He did a reverse cream pie and ate his cum, my cum and Silvia's juices.

We all finally laughed as she kissed him goodnight gently squeezing his balls telling him we would see him tomorrow. Exhausted, we fell asleep almost before the door closed when he left. I awoke the next morning with Silvia sucking my cock. When we finished, she told me she could hardly walk because she was so sore.

Unfortunately, unbeknownst to any of us, Jimmy he had to leave for another raft trip early the next morning before we got up. We failed to get his number and never spoke again much to my chagrin. Anyway, that was the first and only time we had sex with someone other than each other in our bedroom. But it was one hell of a night!

View attachment 537697
I have seen her state of mind. My wife had a sensual massage and when it was over I asked her what she wanted. She said fuck me. I asked who. She said both of you one after the other. In her level of arousal at that point she could not have resisted fucking any one who was there. She literally lost control.