Our first mmf threesome might actually happen finally!!!

BeachJesus

Couple
From
FL, US
May 1, 2022
Cocoa Beach, FL, USA
Visit site
Ok this might be a little long but whatever lol I'm providing a little back story about us and the dynamics of our relationship. I'm a 35 year old white male but my significant other is actually first generation Indian-American her parents were both from India but they moved to the USA and my other half was born in the USA. We have been together now for 9yrs and she is definitely not your typical traditional Indian daughter that most Indian parents want but every family has it's black sheep lol. She is very promiscuous to say the least and to her sex is just sex especially when it comes to fucking another guy and cheating so she would rather have no feelings involved because she doesn't need an emotional bond that a lot of woman need in order to be comfortable having sex. My wife has always cheated on me since the beginning of our relationship and I'm not gonna lie it hurt bad at first but every time it happened it became easier and easier to deal with and I realized it's literally who she is and there was no "fixing" or trying to change who she is. That's when I realized that I had to either accept it and be ok with her cheating or I had to break it off with her and end things. After the first time I found out she cheated I found myself with an insane mix of emotions when I was really turned on and deep down it would drive me wild and I would constantly think about it whenever I was really horny. That's when I first learned that even though it made me upset and angry deep down I liked it a lot and I wanted her to do it more. I brought up the idea of her fucking other guys years ago and she thought I wasn't being serious for a while or thought I only wanted to let her do it so I could fuck other girls. We would only bring it up during sex but whenever I did she would get super horny and start fucking me like a crazy depraved whore telling me about how bad she needs another cock in her and all sorts of dirty talk like that. I assured her I wanted to do it because not only because I love her but I also wanted to do it as well since I've never had a mmf threesome before and I've always wanted to double penetrate a girl with another guy or even gangbang a girl with a few guys. It's something that we both want to do and I decided I wanted to stay with her but I knew I had to find a way to be okay with her cheating and fucking other guys so I had brought up the idea of sharing her with another guy and if it was something we both liked and enjoyed then we could make it a regular thing we did every once in a while and maybe even try adding another guy each time since her ultimate fantasy is getting fucked by me and 4 other guys so she can have a cock in each hole and one for each hand (those were her exact words lol). I told her as long as I'm involved in whatever way I wanted and as long as she didn't do it behind my back or hide anything than I think it would be a good way for our relationship to work since she would be able to fuck other guys. Even though that solution probably sounds really messed up or unhealthy to some people and is not conventional I honestly think it's worth giving a shot to see how it goes. So I've been trying to find guys for a while and she's super picky but I think I have finally found the right guy and I'm really starting to think it is going to actually happen soon. I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous and have a whirlwind of emotions and I just want everything to go good and for everyone have a good time because I'm really hoping it not only helps our relationship but also brings us together more as well as spice up our sex life and fulfill some fantasies that we've wanted to come true. Here's a pic of us attached as well as a few screenshots of parts of the conversation I had with her from earlier tonight whenever I first sent her the pics and told her I think I found "the one" lol. Wish me luck because if it goes down you all know I'll be letting you all know as well as sharing details as well as any pics/vids taken during our sexcapade

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1540953001133.jpg
    FB_IMG_1540953001133.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_20220602-234040~3.png
    Screenshot_20220602-234040~3.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20220602-234106~2.png
    Screenshot_20220602-234106~2.png
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot_20220602-234125~3.png
    Screenshot_20220602-234125~3.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Ok this might be a little long but whatever lol I'm providing a little back story about us and the dynamics of our relationship. I'm a 35 year old white male but my significant other is actually first generation Indian-American her parents were both from India but they moved to the USA and my other half was born in the USA. We have been together now for 9yrs and she is definitely not your typical traditional Indian daughter that most Indian parents want but every family has it's black sheep lol. She is very promiscuous to say the least and to her sex is just sex especially when it comes to fucking another guy and cheating so she would rather have no feelings involved because she doesn't need an emotional bond that a lot of woman need in order to be comfortable having sex. My wife has always cheated on me since the beginning of our relationship and I'm not gonna lie it hurt bad at first but every time it happened it became easier and easier to deal with and I realized it's literally who she is and there was no "fixing" or trying to change who she is. That's when I realized that I had to either accept it and be ok with her cheating or I had to break it off with her and end things. After the first time I found out she cheated I found myself with an insane mix of emotions when I was really turned on and deep down it would drive me wild and I would constantly think about it whenever I was really horny. That's when I first learned that even though it made me upset and angry deep down I liked it a lot and I wanted her to do it more. I brought up the idea of her fucking other guys years ago and she thought I wasn't being serious for a while or thought I only wanted to let her do it so I could fuck other girls. We would only bring it up during sex but whenever I did she would get super horny and start fucking me like a crazy depraved whore telling me about how bad she needs another cock in her and all sorts of dirty talk like that. I assured her I wanted to do it because not only because I love her but I also wanted to do it as well since I've never had a mmf threesome before and I've always wanted to double penetrate a girl with another guy or even gangbang a girl with a few guys. It's something that we both want to do and I decided I wanted to stay with her but I knew I had to find a way to be okay with her cheating and fucking other guys so I had brought up the idea of sharing her with another guy and if it was something we both liked and enjoyed then we could make it a regular thing we did every once in a while and maybe even try adding another guy each time since her ultimate fantasy is getting fucked by me and 4 other guys so she can have a cock in each hole and one for each hand (those were her exact words lol). I told her as long as I'm involved in whatever way I wanted and as long as she didn't do it behind my back or hide anything than I think it would be a good way for our relationship to work since she would be able to fuck other guys. Even though that solution probably sounds really messed up or unhealthy to some people and is not conventional I honestly think it's worth giving a shot to see how it goes. So I've been trying to find guys for a while and she's super picky but I think I have finally found the right guy and I'm really starting to think it is going to actually happen soon. I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous and have a whirlwind of emotions and I just want everything to go good and for everyone have a good time because I'm really hoping it not only helps our relationship but also brings us together more as well as spice up our sex life and fulfill some fantasies that we've wanted to come true. Here's a pic of us attached as well as a few screenshots of parts of the conversation I had with her from earlier tonight whenever I first sent her the pics and told her I think I found "the one" lol. Wish me luck because if it goes down you all know I'll be letting you all know as well as sharing details as well as any pics/vids taken during our sexcapade
She's hot, I would not turn her down!

• Love
Reactions: BeachJesus
Early 50s here, we enjoy mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know. We only do this with him.
All I can offer is be prepared for how she might REALLY get into this.
My super conservative, classy wife turns into a fuck slut when he's with us. She does things with him she she rarely would do with me. Swallowed his load many times, way more than she ever did with me. Anal...every time he with us, been nights they went 2 rounds in her butt..
The good part of all this is....she is SO HORNY for a good week after he's visited. Our sex life is incredible.