Our First Time

Nov 4, 2017
Slutsville, WV
My wife and I have an exceptionally happy marriage. We've been together for 39 years, and still love every moment we spend together. For years we had fantasies about inviting other women, and other men and other couples into our bed. This became a part of our pillow talk, we talked to each other about our fantasies, and engaged in sharing fantasies as part of our sex life. After several years of talking about it, we decided to make it happen.

I got on line and started reading about the swinging lifestyle. When I found information I thought was good, my wife and I would talk about it. We decided to find another man we both felt comfortable with for a MFM threesome. After several weeks of searching and chatting with potentual "playmates", I found a gentelman I thought fit the bill.

We (my wife and I) chatted with him several times on line over a period of a couple of weeks. Then we talked to him on the phone. Once we got to that point we set a date to meet.

On the appointed weekend we traveled to a city that was half way between where he lived and where we lived. There we got a suite at a Holiday Inn. We had decided to meet Dan (not his real name) in the little bar at the hotel. Like clock work he showed up right on time (big plus). By then my wife (we'll call her Brenda) and I had already had a couple of drinks. Dan came over to our table and sat down. We ordered more drinks and sat there talking. I was so excited at the prospect of having one of our fantisies coming true that I had a raging hard on sitting there. After a while Brenda suggested we adjorn to our suite.

When we entered the suite, Brenda walked over and sat down at the foot of the bed. Dan and I remained standing. I took Brenda's hand and pulled her up to me and started kissing her. I turned her around so her back was to my front. I was grinding my cock into her ass and kissing her neck as I ran my hands over her body. With a slight moton I indecated that Dan should join in. We had her sandwiched between us, kissing her and slowly undressing her. I opened her top to expose her breasts and Dan imeaditly started licking and sucking on her tits as I was busy kissing her neck and her mouth.

Brenda was in 7th heaven. She was moaning and breathing hard as we got her totally naked. She had been playing with our cocks through our pants, and went to her knees tearing at our zippers like it was Christmas morning and she couldn't wait to get the package open. With both our johnsons exposed, she would take one cock into her mouth, then the other, all the while never letting go of them.

She stroked, petted, and kissed them, then she would slowly part her lips and take one our cocks into her mouth all the way down to the hilt. I don't know which one of us guys was moaning with pleasure the most. Brenda is a master at sucking cock. She would lick our entire shafts, sucked our balls, then would take our full shafts into her mouth in a deep throat. Pulling back up she would keep her lips around the head of our cocks and run her tong around the rim. Then she would take it entirely into her mouth again. I couldn't tell you how long this went on as I was so turned on I lost any sense of time, but after a while Brenda sat Dan down on the foot of the bed and started sucking his cock like she was starving for it. I'm 8 inches when I'm hard, and Dan was at least an inch bigger than me and Brenda was swallowing him whole. I had never before seen her enjoy a cock like she was enjoying Dan's, not even mine. I almost cum just watching her licking and sucking his shaft.

When Dan had had enough, he stood up and asked Brenda to lay across the bed. Dan got up over her and gave her a long deep kiss, then started kissing his way down her body. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobes. He worked his way down to her breasts and kissed all around them, never taking her nipples into his mouth until she was moaning. As Dan sucked Brenda's nipple into his mouth, Brenda cum. He then kissed his way down her belly, licking and caressing. When he got down to Brenda's shaved pussy, he once again kissed all around it, flicking his tung across her pussy lips. Finally, when Brenda was squarming under him he slid his tung across her clit for the first time. Brenda instantly cum again. Dan spent the next half hour to 45 mins. enjoying Brenda's taste and making her cum time and again until she was begging hime to fuck her.

She didn't have to ask twice. Dan mounted up between her legs and slowly slid his cock into to Brenda. She cum almost immeditly. I was so turned on and mezmerized that I didn't interfere with their pleasure. I took pictures and enjoyed the most erotic time I had ever known. Those two fucked and sucked until the wee hours in the morning. Finally Dan took his leave of us after agreeing to get together with us again.

After Dan was gone we talked about the whole experience. Brenda got up from the bed and came over to the sofa I was sitting in. She said that she enjoyed what had just happened more than she could ever have imagined. Then she knelt down between my legs and took my rock hard johnson into her mouth. It didn't take long for me to explode into Brenda's mouth. She swallowed it all as she took my cock deep in her throat.

I found out that night that I enjoy watching my wife fucking other men. I don't lick cum, I don't suck dick or take it up my ass, I don't play with other men's cocks, and I won't tolerate being belittled or disrespected, but I do thoruly enjoy watching her being fucked by other men. Does that make me a cukold? Not sure.

Attachments

• B&D 01.jpg
    B&D 01.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 373