Our jourrney so far...

flirtywife4fun

Nov 27, 2018
Hello.

We are very new to the scene but enjoying it. We have been married 20+ years and are comfortable together now. I've wanted her to fuck other men for a few years now but have only in the last year voiced them. She was keen and we talked about it a lot when fucking and both made us cum really hard.

The she set-up an account online (IE I think it was) she added a profile and has been getting lots of messages.

There is one chap that's kept messaging and she said she was quite interrested in and he had mentioned meeting up! She asked if she could and I agreed. WOW we've came a long way in a short time!

Am really excited about her fucking him and him fucking her and filling her with cum (he wants her bare) and then sending her home to me, so I can see how well fucked she has been and clean her dirty well used pussy. Am nervous a little as well, but also very hard while typing this asnd very turned-on.

We are now starting to use the word 'cuckold' when talking dirty in bed - word she used 1st and was a small shock to me - and she also likes me to wear her worn panties...she loves playing roughly with my cock and balls while wearing them...both of which I love!

She's agreed to meet him in around 2 weeks time and has told him she wants to be submissive - she very dom with me - and he's offering to train her...how damn horny is that!!

I now can't wait until she's been with him and has arrived home with dirty panties and a dirty pussy - both will need cleaning of course.

Feel's good to say all that out loud and will write again after the date, incase any body is interested.