Our new men

May 25, 2016
A couple of weeks ago we met two new potential studs. We garnered a lot of interest in our search (she says while brushing her shoulders off), ya know, cuz I got it like that. That's as street as I get so I'll stop with that now. Basically, I chose a guy and my husband chose one. My guy was first.

He's a little older than I am which I like. A nice guy with plenty of confidence and brimming with excitement as a happily recent divorcé. He'd done this type of thing in his past and missed it dearly during his monogamous years of matrimony. He was ready to shed the routine obligatory sex and get off to something kinky and new.

I was attracted to his calm and confident demeanor which are complimented by rugged good looks and broad shoulders. Based on the pictures we had seen, he was the less endowed of the two potentials but still carries a respectable seven inches.

We all got along very nicely and sat together having drinks for almost three hours. We parted ways and have recently agreed to meet up for our physical introduction this weekend.

My husband's choice was a younger guy. He's twenty-two (which made me cringe, no offense to the youngsters) and fairly inexperienced. He was a college boy with a fantasy to fulfill before he settled down. Generally nervous talking to women, he was undoubtedly as terrified as I was when we met our first guy. It felt nice to be the comfortable one.

We talked to him a lot throughout the process. After a meeting was arranged, his nerves were apparent. He texted question after question to my husband. He asked what type of cologne I prefer, if I prefer well trimmed guys, who should make the first move when the time comes, what my husband's role will be, should he ignore my husband while "things are happening?" So on and so forth.

My expectations were low going into the meeting but I was pleasantly surprised. He isn't your quintessential millennial at all. Although he's physically smaller and skinnier than I normally like, he was handsome and polite. I found his inexperience and nervousness endearing. Seems my husband knows my type better than I do!

We all got inebriated and decided to move things along and booked a hotel room. I won't go into every detail (we all know how sex works right? If not, please consult the manual entitled "The Birds and The Bees") but I was turned on by something I never expected. He couldn't get hard.

Despite my best efforts to keep his full attention, I caught him glancing over at my husband every time he touched something new. He was more nervous than he expected and a little performance anxiety. Why did this turn me on you ask? He told me "you're the hottest girl I've been with and I've wanted to do this (fuck a woman in front of her husband) for so long. Sorry, I'm too nervous." I respect and appreciate genuine people very much so I took his candidness as a compliment. Plus, nobody has ever said that to me before so I ate it up! There I was, the geeky shy girl turned seductress. When and how the fuck did that happen?! It felt amazing. I was a different person that night and it excites me.

I asked my husband to go get some drinks so I could get things going with our new friend. My husband graciously obliged and left us alone.

We never agreed to any alone time with other guys, but my husband later told me he was both happy and hard to see me take control of the situation the way I did. He took his time at the store.

He returned to the room and found his wife in a 69 with another guy. He loved it.

Something about that moment resonated with me. Having my hubby walk in on us really got me going. I felt so scandalous and sexy. I'll definitely have to incorporate that into future sessions somehow.

Our new friend had no problem after that. It felt great to resume our secret edgy lifestyle that people close to us would have to see to believe. I've grown by leaps and bounds since our first time which is enormously encouraging for me. I'm a hot wife god damn it...................