Our start

Tryit223

Male
Jan 5, 2022
Hi all, wife and I have been together for 3 years. Cuckolding has always been a fantasy of mine for the better part of 10 years. We’ve discussed it in foreplay here and there up till about 6 months ago I finally said it’s something I would like to try. The wife reacted the typical way wondering why and finding it odd. Since she’s been more receptive she will engage in dirty talk and get really turned on. Discuss rules and specifics, which friend etc. obviously it drives me wild and for the most part she enjoys that. However other times she will say she’s sick of the fantasy and doesn’t want to talk about it. She will question my love or become upset. Should I just drop the whole thing?

Hi all, wife and I have been together for 3 years. Cuckolding has always been a fantasy of mine for the better part of 10 years. We’ve discussed it in foreplay here and there up till about 6 months ago I finally said it’s something I would like to try. The wife reacted the typical way wondering why and finding it odd. Since she’s been more receptive she will engage in dirty talk and get really turned on. Discuss rules and specifics, which friend etc. obviously it drives me wild and for the most part she enjoys that. However other times she will say she’s sick of the fantasy and doesn’t want to talk about it. She will question my love or become upset. Should I just drop the whole thing?
well if she has engaged in dirty talk and got turned on means she is receptive to the idea.
She is a woman and as such entitled to change her mind and women look at everything in 100 different ways while we men generally blinkered.
looks like she is seeking reassurance from you that you wont see her different is she engages.
go slowly and gently and ask her to outline her barriers

i wouldn't involve a friend or co-worker. potential for too much drama.

if it turns into a one-and-done & the friend wants more, it could turn complicated. if friendship ends, for whatever reason, he could be vindictive.

typically, friends come & go, family is forever.