Our stories

I thought it might be useful to put all of our experiences and stories here in this thread.
So that guys can understand who we are and what we have done.

We are a 38-40 couple in the north west of England.
Devoted parents and quite plain and ‘normal’

Jane Is a size 16 brunette. 34DD, big ass, curves and has always had a strikingly pretty face with nice make up and pouty lips.

I have been with Jane for 17 years now. And have known her for 18.

She worked as a receptionist in the building where I worked (gym) and when I first met her she was dating a guy called Lee who is now my best friend and has been for those 18 years.

My earliest sexual memories of Jane are from her 21st birthday party.
We had gone out to the bar and a club as a group of friends from work

Whilst she was noticeably pretty, this was the first time I had seen her and become aroused in a sexual way.

She was in a very tight white dress which showed a lot of cleavage.
Her make up was immaculate with really glossy pink lips. False eyelashes, glamour make up, and really big awkward looking white stiletto heels.

My eyes popped out of my head when I saw her. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

She was with her boyfriend Lee, but as we were all friends - I talked to her a lot during the night and I thought she was incredibly sexy but quite innocent and a little vulnerable.

You could tell that she wasn’t used to looking so glamorous and she had not yet developed the confidence to go along with every guy in the room wanting to stare at her.

One of my earliest memories of her is - me looking across the dance floor in the club and seeing her slow dance with Lee.

I can’t remember the song but he had her pulled really tight into his body and she was very drunk.

She was kissing him like she wanted to rip his clothes off.
Smiling at each other and his hands firmly on her big sexy ass.

I was rock hard watching her pretty face and lips and I started to imagine what it would be like to be in his position.

Before long, she took him by the hand and dragged him towards the door, heading outside for a ride back to her place.

I spent the rest of the night, drinking in the club - imagining the two of them together and imagining him inside her, passionately making love to her.

I wanted her so bad. But I couldn’t quite understand why thinking about him was turning me on so much.

After 5 or 6 months their relationship ended.

Nothing bad, they just didn’t seem to be compatible.
He was much more confident and liked to go out and party.
She was really sweet. Quiet and less exciting.

We were close friends and eventually I asked her out.

We went on a couple of dates but nothing serious.

She continued to go out to the club with her friends and even went to Spain on a girls holiday.

I knew that she was kissing and flirting with other guys but I knew I wanted to be with her. The competition excited me.

One of the guys in the gym, a big muscular 18st guy in his 30’s - asked me if she was single.

I was both aroused and insanely jealous at the same time.

Maybe because I knew I couldn’t match him or compete with him, but somehow liked the visual though of his big strong body dominating hers.

He was a nightclub doorman and told me that last weekend, at the end of a night out in his club - he had helped her find her lost purse and had walked her home.

When he got to her front door, he had joked about her “owing him one” and “repaying him” for his help.

Turns out, he took advantage of being her hero on the night and he was able to talk his way into her bedroom and plant his load inside her.

I believe they met up and did this four or five times over the next couple of months, before she realised that he was married and felt uncomfortable being his Friday night 2am booty call.

Afterwards - I remember the very obvious sexual tension whenever he came into the gym. She would greet him on reception, they would talk briefly and he would walk away into the gym. Always kissing her on the cheek.

I watched her looking at him as he walked away.
Perhaps reminding herself of what it felt like when he was inside her? Or how she submitted to that big strong testosterone fuelled body, and would love to do again.

It was a mixture of jealousy and confusion for me as our relationship began to develop.

Falling in love with her, but having men in our lives who had shared the most intimate moments of pleasure with her.

I was confused for a very long time.