Our Story Continues...

EddieM41

Jan 4, 2018
After we had our MFM experience whereas I was an accepting voyeur as watching the experience of my wife being pleasured by my friend things kind of cooled down. Our sex life was well like most married couples, you know once in a while. Not a lot of excitement.

This past summer and only now do I have the drive to write about it we visited the same friend for a dinner and some wine at a local waterfront restaurant in New England. My friend just moved into a new house about 20 mins from the restaurant and we after a nice meal with another lady friend (not a date) had opted to head back to his house to see the house.

After a lengthy tour he offered us a some cocktails and snacks. We had finally gotten over the "odd" feeling of our threesome secret from some time ago. After a bit I and our other lady friend noticed some flirting on his part. Well long story short... a few hours had passed and having enough wine and music we all three opted to stay over at his place. My wife complained about her stiff neck and shoulders and he gave her a massage. I could , we, could see she was getting aroused. My wife and I had discussed on several occassions the threesome we had shared so we were comfortable with each other. I wandered downstairs to play some ping pong with our friend while they stayed upstairs. My friend came down and told us he was going to show my wife around for some design ideas.

After about an hour we wandered upstairs to see what was happening with the others and heard some moaning. We crept upstairs like teenagers and as I neared the bedroom door which was partly open he was sitting on her back giving her a rubdown. Fair enough. We wandered back down... our lady friend made some funny comments (she did know of our 3some). Later that evening (30 mins later) we heard some noises again. We crept back upstairs as my lady friend dared me... there we saw him standing above her and about to enter her with his cock. We stopped in place as he spread her legs and entered her, thrusting. My friend was in shock was frozen in place watching. As he pumped she mumbled... it was super erotic. He pulled his cock out and was rubbing her pussy. I wanted to jump in and join but thought it would be too odd for our other friend plus she is not my or his type.

As he pumped she started telling him "no"... "stop"... but he kept going and I could she that she enjoyed it. Finally as he was about to cum as he thrust faster and faster she grabbed his hips and pulled him in to finish. He asked her..."do you want my seed".. she responded "yes..." and they finished.

We snuck back downstairs and they came down a few mins later. I could see they were both freshly fucked. Our friend asked..."how was it":.. they lightly smiled.

Later that evening we bit the bullet and had a foursome. Our friend was more than ready and he got to be the bull for both. Afterwards the ladies admitted.."I have never had someone cum so much"...

Reactions: nutinbutfun