Our true story. How it began.

Billhook439

Dec 8, 2019
This is a true story andit all started for me back in the seventies. My future wife and I were at a party one hot summer evening. We were both nineteen and had been together for four years and both lived in a small East Midlands market town in the UK. The party had been a twenty first for one of our friends and his parents had allowed the use of their large house. The party was still going well into the early hours of the following morning. I had been enjoying a light hearted argument about motorbikes, (I have always had a bike), with some friends. We eventually drained the subject and we drifted off into other groups or got dragged away by girlfriends. It was then I realised I hadn't seen my girlfriend for a while. These were the days of Saturday Night Fever, The stud and all manner of disco. I followed the music, thinking I would find her dancing, which she was very good at. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house and none of our friends had seen her for a while. The only other place to look was outside. Thinking she was probably getting some air, I went outside. While I was looking around, I noticed a car in the driveway, rocking. I don’t know why, but I had a sinking feeling because at that point she wasn't anywhere to be found. Hoping I was wrong, I crept up to the car from the other side of some bushes. Although I had been drinking, I did not want to look like a peeping Tom if it turned out to be somebody else. It was a warm summer night so as I approached the car I could see in through the open windows, there was just enough light to see the two people in the back. To my horror, there she was, sitting on the lap of some other guy. Her top was down and she had her arms around his head pulling his face into her breasts as she bounced up and down on him moaning and gasping Her face was an absolute picture of ecstasy.
Funny how certain things stick in your mind.
My first emotion was jealousy then anger and that peculiar adrenaline kick in the chest, all mixed up. I wanted to pull her out of the car and kick his head in. Strangely, I did nothing. There was something fascinating about what I was witnessing. I carried on watching, the more I watched, the more turned on I became. I had the hardest, most powerful erection I had ever had and I couldn't understand why I felt this way. Feeling a bit guilty about what I was doing, I unzipped myself and within a couple of strokes, I had one hell of an orgasm.
I tidied myself up and went back to the house, I needed a drink. Talk about confused. I wanted to confront her, shout, hit something or even better, hit him. (I would like to point out here that I would never hit a woman, I would rather break my hand hitting a wall. It just isn't manly if that makes sense.)
I sat trying to drown my misery and work out why my feelings were so fucked up. Normal guys would fight for their girl. Wouldn't they???
I loved her.
Why did I feel so horny?
She had betrayed me.
Why did it feel so good?
I kept what I had seen to myself for some time, being somewhat ashamed of myself. She was a bit subdued for a couple of weeks, then our relationship continued as normal, even though I was jerking off more often as I pictured the look of ecstacy on her face. Then during a bad argument, I confronted her with it. There were tears and regrets, but as we calmed down and talked, she confessed that she had been very drunk and one thing led to another. She told me she had regretted it as soon as she sobered up and hoped it would all go away as if it had never happened. I didn't confess that I had enjoyed it at that time. So we made up and life went on, we eventually got married and had a family.
A few years went by and I still held the memory of her bouncing on that guys lap, but I felt like there was something wrong with me for enjoying it, that was not normal behavior as far as I knew. So I kept it to myself and just fantasized about her screwing other guys in my quiet moments.
Then one evening we were sharing a bottle of wine after the kids had gone to bed and we started reminiscing about what we had done together. The subject of the party came up and she started to apologize again. I told her not to be silly, it was all water under the bridge and no real harm had come of it. I couldn't, in all honesty, hold it against her when It made me so horny thinking about it. Then she asked me why I hadn't intervened at the time and kept it to myself. Having had a couple of glasses of wine, I felt emboldened enough to confess how it had made me feel and that I was a bit disturbed about the conflicting emotions. Surely a normal bloke wouldn't get turned on by seeing his girl getting laid and fantasise about it. She was quiet for a moment and I thought, “that's it, I've blown it." Then, to my surprise, she told me it was okay, she didn't think I was perverted or crazy for thinking that way and she felt relieved because it lifted any remaining guilt she felt.
Now we were talking openly about it I had to ask the inevitable questions that had haunted me. Was he bigger, better at it or more attractive?
She said no to all of them, if anything, he was bit smaller. What had excited her so much was that he was different, a different personality, a different way of doing things and a different shape.
I think I should explain here that when we met we were fifteen and still at school. Apart from that one instance, we had only ever been with each other. Our sex life was very fulfilling because both have high sex drives and we experimented with just about anything two people can do with each other. We still do, but our world has expanded, but I'll get to that later.
As we continued to talk, I felt myself getting excited and I asked her to tell me everything that had happened. She told me how he had asked her to dance and, as I wasn't around at that point, she thought, “what the hell." That is where I fall short, I’m not a very good dancer, this guy had rhythm oozing out of every pore. She really enjoys dancing and she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Then a slow number came on, she was about to pull away when he pulled her close and continued dancing. About half way through the dance, she became aware of his erection pushing against her. She told me at that point, with plenty of drink inside her, everything that made her female shifted into overdrive and she pushed back on is erection. As his breathing changed, he lent down and kissed her deeply. The music finished and he asked her to accompany him outside for a breath of air as it was a hot night. Outside they had continued kissing in the shadows where she tentatively squeezed his cock through his trousers while he rubbed her pussy through her knickers. She didn't expect it to go any further than that with so many people around but then he suggested they go to his car. She told me she was drunk and so turned on it was like a dream, before she knew it they were in the back of his car half-undressed.
She stopped talking and looked at my cock straining against my trousers. "Wow, it really does turn you on doesn't it?" she said. I felt embarrassed at this, even though I couldn't believe how turned on I was, I could feel my face flushing and when I tried to speak, I had to clear my throat because it had all tightened up. She then said the most wonderful thing, “don’t feel bad, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this turned on, I like it.”
All my fears and worries melted away then, If the woman you love accepts and even likes your fantasies then a whole new world opens up.
"What happened next?" I croaked.
With a knowing smile, she asked, “are you sure you want to know, all, the details?" All I could do was nod. She went on to describe how, as soon as her knickers were off, he had lifted her onto his lap and entered her. She was so wet there was no resistance at all and he slid all the way into her in one move. She is a bit hazy about the exact sequence of events from that moment on. She remembers that at some point, her top had been pulled down and he had clamped his mouth over one of her nipples, from then on it was a wave of one orgasm after another until he was grunting and shooting inside her.
This has all been fixed firmly in my memory because it all had such a profound effect on me. While she told me what happened in the car she had pulled my trousers down and had been gently stroking my cock with her finger tips, she knows I love that, the feelings of intense pleasure had me right on the edge of coming until she said he had shot his load inside her. My balls tightened and I came so intensely It made me shout. When I had calmed down, she was looking at me and smiling “Wow!" was all she said. We tidied up the mess I had made and she pulled my hand to her sodden knickers, “My turn, I'm so turned on" she said.
We went to our bedroom, undressed and lay on the bed together while I ran my finger around her clit. At that point, I didn't expect to get an erection for some time, but there was something I needed to know.
Very early on in our relationship she had discovered she couldn't tolerate the contraceptive pill and so we had relied on condoms, much later on after the birth of our children , she tried the coil and it worked fine. So I had to ask, "Was he wearing a condom?"
She was moaning softly as I played with her clit. "No, he wasn't, he shot the whole lot up inside me and It felt wonderful." She looked at me and asked if that was a problem. "No, but you must have worried,” I said. She nodded and said, “Two whole weeks of sheer panic, I didn't want to lose the man I love for something so stupid."
"I love you babe,” I said. I began kissing my way down her body with the intention of getting to work with my tongue between her legs. She stopped me and pulled my head up for a long kiss while she played with my flaccid cock. "That's a shame, I want fucking,” she murmured. A few moments went past as we kissed, then she said, “Would you like me to do it again, get fucked by another man? Because I will if you want me to."
"Oh yes,” I said without any hesitation. To my surprise, I could feel my cock rising again. "AAH, that’s better she purred, gripping it. She guided me in between her legs and she gasped as I slid into her warm wetness. We encouraged each other with talk about her doing another guy while we fucked, she was really turned on by the idea and came multiple times. Fortunately I had already come and lasted long enough for her. Knowing she liked the idea of my fantasy spurred me on to another explosive orgasm, more intense than the last one.
One more thing worried me, as we talked afterwards I needed to know how she felt about my fantasy. She told me that she had been taken aback for a moment, it wasn't exactly what you expect your husband to want, but, when she had seen how turned on I was, as my cock strained against my trousers, she started to like the idea as well. Even better, it was something we could share. It was now our fantasy and we could indulge in it anywhere and anytime. Standing in the queue at the supermarket she would suddenly whisper, “I would do him,” and point out a guy.
To be continued.

For the next few years it stayed that way, both of us guaranteed to be turned on by the idea. It didn’t become the staple of our sex lives but it had the effect of us opening up to each other about other things we had fantasized about. Occasionally we would talk about actually doing it, but we were too afraid and unsure how to make it happen to take it seriously. Don't forget, this was before the internet.
Until she was away for a couple of days at a team building exercise organized by her company. She came home tired and seemed far away most of the time. It took several days for her to come back to her normal self. I began to worry that she might be coming down with a cold. Once she had perked up she explained how the course, that was supposed to be an exercise in team work, was really one big ******** up and most of the staff from her office were drunk the whole time and either at night clubs or at parties in the hotel rooms. I didn't say anything, but I did wonder if she got laid. It wasn’t the first time I had witnessed that far away look. I was half hoping she had and would tell me about it, but I was too afraid of the unknown at that point and no more was said about it.
The upshot was that we started meeting some of her colleagues socially and once or twice a month she would go out with the girls.
One night we were indulging in a pre sex fantasy and turning each other on with thoughts about her and other men when she stopped me with a question. She asked me which, out of all the guys she worked with, would I think she would be likely to sleep with. I thought about it for a moment and then mentioned a guys name that I thought she would be attracted to. "No, not him. Who else?" she said. I thought to myself, “This is a good game.” I mentioned a couple more that I could think would fit her liking. "No," she said. “I'll tell you who I would fuck,” she told me his name. I was quite surprised because he didn't fit any of the things I knew her to be attracted to In fact he was a tall beefy guy, well over six foot, slightly overweight with a full beard. I knew, or thought I knew, she didn't like facial hair on men. I had only met him and his wife once or twice because he worked in another part of the company.
From that point on the discussion became quite serious about how she could let him know what she wanted and how to meet up and where. Did I think he would have a big cock since he was a big man? I said that he definitely would and her poor little pussy would be stretched. I remember she gave a small moan and I felt her quiver when I said that.
She was sitting astride me and slowly rocking her hips backward and forwards when she said, "I really want this to happen, I mean it, I want him to fuck me. Will you let me do it with him?" How could I say no at a time like that? "Yes, yes go for it babe, tell him you want him, let him fuck you as much as you like,” I said. Her rhythm was speeding up and I was straining to get as deep inside her as I could. Her breath was coming in short gasps and little moans. I felt my orgasm building. “No more fantasy; let’s do it for real,” I managed to gasp. We both exploded in a rare simultaneous orgasm.
Afterwards we were lying next to each other when she said, "my god that was good." She turned on her front and looked at me thoughtfully, "I love you and would never hurt you, but what do you think? I really mean it, fantasy aside, I want to get laid by him." All this time I had never really thought it would actually become a reality. "Are you serious or just turning me on again?" I asked her.
"I'm serious, but if you say no then we’ll leave it there," she replied. I felt my loins stirring again and that anticipation/ fear/ anxiety feeling in the middle of my chest as the thought that it might become a reality sank in, I reached out to her. She gently pushed my hand away and said, "No, I want you to think about this with a clear head, I want the brain between your ears to think about this not the one between your legs." Then she said, “We'll talk more in the morning," and kissed me.
I got very little sleep that night I couldn't stop thinking about it. The strange feeling of jealousy, fear and desire I had felt that night at the party rolled around inside me. Did she mean it? I had to jack myself off to get my hard on to go away.
I got up very early the next day, well before the kids woke up and made us some breakfast. I walked into the bedroom with our breakfast just as she was sitting up. We made some small talk as we ate and for some reason I felt nervous about bringing up our discussion from the night before. It was like it all hung in the balance, It could happen and neither of us wanted to break the spell. We were both nervous about what the other was thinking. Then we heard one of the kids go into the bathroom and knew we couldn't have a meaningful conversation until we were on our own later.
I took a shower and got ready for work while she got the kids ready for school. I was still feeling that curious blend of nervous anxiety and excitement as I wondered how I would concentrate at work. Then I made a decision. I went downstairs and cuddled her from behind as I whispered, “let's phone in sick, I’m not sure I'll be any use to anyone until we've had a talk." She turned round and kissed me saying, "I'm glad you said that, you take the kids to school and I'll have a shower. Then we'll talk."
As we sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee, finally on our own, we started talking. Once we had assured each other that the subject was open and we were both okay with the idea, we started discussing the reality of the situation. Whatever happened we were in it together and if it turned out one of us wasn't happy about it, we would walk away from it together.
Then she asked me if I had thought about what she said the previous night. I said nervously that I had, I wanted to go ahead with it as long as she wasn't doing it just to please me. My fantasies over the years had centered on her enjoying it, the image of her ecstatic expression was still with me. She had a big beaming smile on her face as he told me she had been thinking about making it real for some time now and wasn't sure if I would really go for it. The last thing she ever wanted was to hurt me or rock our marriage, but as long as it was something we both wanted and something we could share, then she didn’t see why we shouldn’t go ahead with it. I readily agreed. Then she looked at me and asked, “do you want to sleep with another woman?”
“No,” I said, “absolutely not, you are all I could possibly want. Good god, you are willing to join me in my fantasy. It doesn't get better than that, I love you so much.”
She told me that, even though we are talking about her doing it with someone else, she wasn't sure she liked the idea of me doing it with another woman. I assured her I was not interested, the entire focus of my fantasy was on her enjoying it. That’s what does it for me.
Once I had reassured her on that point, I asked her what it was about this whole scenario that turned her on. She said that it was when she had seen how turned on I was when we first started talking about it and, although she had not contemplated having an affair, nor was she was dissatisfied with me or our marriage, she did want something different to happen. She wanted an adventure. To start with, playing together in our fantasy was enough, there were also a few things to try now we had opened up to each other. Then she had realised that It could be possible to make it a reality, as long as we were clear headed and responsible. She liked the idea that she could be very naughty and get away with it. “The thought of actually having sex with another man while my husband encourages me is so hot.” She said.
As the morning rolled on we plotted and planned how to make it happen. I asked her how come she was so sure this guy would unwittingly go along with our plan. She became quiet and just looked at me. I knew something was on her mind, and when she told me, I should have guessed. "You really don't mind me screwing another man do you?" She asked.
"No, I think that would have been pretty obvious,” I said with a chuckle.
"So, you really don't mind that I was fucked at that party?"
"No," I said.
"You also know that I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally."
"Yes," I said, wondering where this was going.
She took a deep breath and said, "I've got a confession to make, please don't get mad."
Something inside me knew what she was about to say. “You've already slept with him," I said.
"Well, yes and no," she said and then paused.
I sighed, “ok babe let's put all the cards on the table and go from there, no recriminations I promise. I'm actually quite interested."
I waited while she decided how to tell me.
"Well, you remember when I was away on that team building seminar,” she paused as I nodded. "I, I mean we, him and I, ended up in bed together." She looked at me for a reaction.
"Now you say it, I realize I should have guessed it,” I said, smiling to show her it was okay. She sat there nervously biting her bottom lip in that cute way of hers. “I'm not mad. A bit disappointed you couldn't tell me then. But it's not a problem." I added. She visibly sagged with relief and rushed over to hug me. "Do you want to tell me about it," I asked from somewhere in her hair. She sat next to me and we held hands.
"As I'm prone to do, I got pretty drunk. A group of us were playing party games in one of the rooms. To start with, it was drinking forfeits and then truth or dare. Then It became sexier and we started losing our clothes. I lost a bet and had to get into bed in just my underwear with the next loser and fool around for two minutes and guess who it was. Well we fooled around for a bit and then the game continued. Later on when I was going back to my room, he walked with me and said how much he had enjoyed his moment with me. Well you and I had fantasised about me sleeping with another guy so I thought you wouldn't mind if I invited him in. We were both drunk. At the time I thought you would love it when I told you. So we got naked and started to fool around again.”
“But nothing happened because he was too drunk to get it up and that was that, he went back to his room. In the morning we were so embarrassed we couldn't look at each other and all my courage had gone, so I didn't tell you. Do you mind?"
"No, I'm actually fascinated to find out more. You were actually naked with him?” I asked, hoping there would be more.
“ Yes, completely starkers,” she said. “And he really liked my boobs, he played with them a lot and really got me going. When he had gone, I wished I'd packed my vibrator because my fingers were just not enough.”
“I don't blame him, you have gorgeous breasts . What else? ” I asked.
"That's all there is to tell, but it's what got me thinking that we really could realise our fantasy. I thought about it for a long time, then I spoke to him at work about that night to clear the air between us before I plucked up the courage to put the Idea to you. He said he wished he hadn't drunk so much and wondered if there would be any more seminars. I took that as roundabout way of saying he'd like to try again. I found the Idea of screwing him quite a turn on, he is so different. He's big and beefy, a very hairy chest and back and with his beard, it would be like being fucked by a caveman.” She said the last part in an excited rush and then sat there looking worried, biting her bottom lip again.
"I'm glad you told me, It sounds like you're way ahead of me,” I laughed.
“Well I thought it would be better to find out if it was possible before I said anything to you, just in case it all fell flat.” she said. Then she let out a breath, “I’m glad that’s out in the open. I didn’t want to keep it from you. I just didn’t know how to tell you. Are we still ok with this?”
I gave her a kiss, “absolutely, I can’t tell you how excited I am.”
“Me too,” she smiled.
Sure enough, we agreed to go ahead with it and ended up screwing on the kitchen table. We both experienced a cascade of intense pleasure from the excitement of knowing what was going to happen. She was feeling the anticipation as much as me. We were teasing and egging each other on with ideas on how he would fuck her. She said I should get a supply of condoms for her because she didn't know how quickly things would happen. Then I said to her that if she was going to all the trouble to have sex with someone else then they should do it properly, go all the way, without condoms. I heard her sigh with pleasure as I said that. Then I told her I wanted her to come home with a pussy full of another man's sperm. This sent her over the top, with a long wail she came, gushing all over my cock. That finished me off as well. We spent the rest of the day in bed screwing for all that we were worth, describing what we wanted to happen. Later that evening, as we lay there completely worn out, she asked me if I meant what I said now that I was sexually spent. I assured her, my big brain was in charge and that I did mean every word. "What, every word, even no condoms?" she asked. "Yes,” I said, "no condoms." I knew she loved the feeling of a man coming inside her and filling her with sperm and I liked the idea for very different reasons.

Over the next few weeks she would give me updates about her progress with him. It was all flirtation and innuendo for a while, until he asked her to join him for lunch. It was quite exciting for me at work that day, wondering what was going on. I knew that there wouldn't be any hanky panky, but when she came home from work that evening, I couldn't wait to ask her how it went. It turned out to be an innocent lunch at a nearby pub. I actually felt disappointed. Another two weeks went by with them having lunch and flirtatious chats. Then one lunchtime they had sat in his car behind the pub where they had eaten lunch, kissing, while he fondled my wifes breasts as she jacked him off. This happened twice more, until one evening she came home excited and said, "He's asked me out for a date on Saturday. He keeps telling me he wants to get me naked again. Is that okay with you?" My god, I had begun to believe it wasn't going to happen and now my wife was telling me she was going out on a date with another man. I recognized the feelings of jealousy bubble up inside me accompanied by the heat of desire. Was it really going to happen? “Oh my god yes, most definitely yes,” I said excited at the prospect. “You know he's going to seduce me and I'm going to let him?” she said. “Of course, thats exactly what I want him to do,” I said. We couldn't keep our hands off each other in the days leading up to Saturday. When the day came, she was a bundle of nervous anxiety. We had to refrain from any sexual activity because she wanted to save it all for later. You could have powered the whole street with the sexual energy between us. She got herself ready with my help, she had on a very sexy set of underwear which included stockings and suspenders. My god she looked good. Choosing what to wear with her was incredibly exciting for me. She was very excited for two reasons. She had never been on a real date with someone. ( When we met, we just did everything together and never really had a date as such.) Plus she knew she was going to get fucked before she came home. I'll try to give you some idea of what she looks like. She's five foot seven, around 150lbs to 160lbs (she never tells me) and has a voluptuous classical figure. Beautiful curvy hips and thighs, a lovely round bottom and a trim waist with generously proportioned breasts, (not too big to look top heavy) just nicely balanced. I have always admired her balanced symmetry. The only way I can think of giving a mental picture is check online for a celebrity called Nigella Lawson and you'll have some idea of what my wife's figure looks like. (She sees herself as fat but I totally disagree. I think she has the perfect hour glass figure.) She has big blue eyes, a full mouth and a scattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks all topped off with long strawberry blond hair with a hints of natural red highlights. She has a natural beauty and only ever uses minimal makeup. I think she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. As she dressed, I noticed she had trimmed her bush. I like it to be as natural as possible. But that's just me. But it was another thrill to see she was making it easy for him to find his way in. The taxi arrived and she fussed about for a few moments making sure nothing was out of place and then stopped and looked at me. "Make or break time, we can still call this off if you’re not sure, because once I get in that taxi anything could happen." (This was before mobile phones were available to everyone. Once she left we were committed.) I held her hands and said, “I want this to happen, but only if you're sure you want to.” She looked me in the eye and I swear there was a twinkle in hers. “Oh I really want to do this, I feel so excited. I can't believe I'm actually going to be fucked by someone else,” she said with a slight quiver in her voice. I was finding the fact that she was so excited highly erotic. "Go and enjoy yourself, I'll be here when you get back." I croaked. My voice had tightened up with the sheer excitement of what we were doing. She giggled and said, "I love you." and left. The moment the taxi pulled away, I felt that peculiar adrenaline spike, there was no turning back. She could choose to call it off at any time, but I knew she wouldn't. But I couldn't change my mind, I couldn,t call her and tell her to come home. No matter what I thought or felt from that moment on, my wife was going to have sex with someone else and there wasn't anything I could do about it. And I was thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. I bounced from expectation to regret and back again as the weight of anxiety, jealousy, expectation and lust that boiled around inside me while I imagined what was going on. It also dawned on me that we had never discussed the possibility of her staying out all night and coming home the next day, I had no idea when she would be home. I can only say it felt like leaping off a cliff into the unknown. I guess this is what adrenaline junkies feel when they commit themselves to the danger. I tried to distract myself with the kids, we played some games and read bedtime stories, but once they were settled for the night, I couldn't sit still. I tried watching the telly and reading, but all I did was stare at the page or screen as images of my wife, naked in the arms of another man, kept playing in my mind. What if she found she preferred him? A couple of times I found myself regretting the decision only to have a recurring erection change my mind. I wanted desperately to jack off but knew I had to wait for her to come home.

Around half past one, I heard her key in the front door. I tried to play it cool and went to meet her coming in. I felt the spike of adrenaline jump in my chest as she appeared and my stomach did a somersault. I don't know what I expected to see, I imagined she would look subtlety different somehow. When she walked in she was an incredible sight, I will never forget that moment. Her hair was roughed up and wild looking, she had a wide eyed expression of surprise on her face and I could tell straight away she had lost her bra at some point, her nipples were clearly hard under her top which was buttoned up wrong. "Good god, you look like you've been in a fight,” I blurted out. She looked at me for a moment and said, "I've just been fucked." I was stunned, it had finally happened. The burning jealousy and spike of adrenaline I had become so familiar with burst out inside me. My stomach churned along with a burning desire to fuck my wife to reclaim her. It was so intense. She had a look of shock on her face, so I told her to sit down and poured her a cup of coffee. I desperately wanted to know the details but thought it would be best to leave her to her thoughts for the moment. I found myself shivering with excited anticipation. As she sat there sipping her coffee and staring into space, she seemed uncomfortable and kept adjusting her bottom. "Are you ok?" I asked her. she had a slight smile on her face as she said, "his come is running out of me and soaking my knickers." I think my heart skipped a beat. She stood up and took off her knickers and wiped her pussy with them. "Are you still ok with this?" She asked. "Yes absolutely,” I assured her. "Good, look what he did to me,” she said and handed me her soaking wet knickers. I felt the slightly slimy wetness and knew there was no mistaking it for what it was. We looked at each other for a breathless moment and then threw ourselves at each other in a passionate kiss. Oh my god, I could smell him on her. She smelled of sex. I was so turned on by the jumble of feelings. My cock almost hurt with the pressure I could feel down there. I had to take her now and make her mine again. As we kissed she took my hand and guided it to her pussy, she was soaking wet with that peculiar sliminess that was his semen. She squeezed my throbbing cock through my trousers and the relief that her pressure gave me made me moan. She whispered in my ear, "that's his come you can feel inside me, now I want yours. Come upstairs." I followed her to our bedroom and we threw ourselves on the bed. We were all over each other, tearing at each other’s clothes. She pulled me on top and guided me to her opening and stopped. She teased me for a moment while she wriggled my knob around her spunky hole, then she pulled me in all the way. What a fantastic feeling, I slid into my wife's pussy along with another man's spunk. It was an overpowering, incredible feeling. Knowing his cock had been in there just a short time ago and feeling his slick presence inside my wife. There was his smell, a mix of aftershave and his own musk. We fucked like there was no tomorrow. I desperately wanted to make the moment last but I had no chance. Two minutes I think it took. She started to come and ground herself against me as she bucked and cried out with the power of her orgasm. The feeling of her pussy gushing and soaking my loins set me off and I experience the most powerful and prolonged orgasm I had ever had. My pumping balls didn't seem to know when to stop. I pushed into her as hard and deep as I could as I emptied myself into her. The force of it was on the brink of being painful. Through all this I was vaguely aware of her cries of pleasure. It was as though we had had months of foreplay leading up to this one tremendous release. I swear we both had multiple orgasms. We lay, side by side, on the bed, struggling to regain our breath. I kept feeling small pleasurable spasms through my groin. She kept saying, "Oh my God, that was so good," over and over. Then we looked at each other and burst out laughing. We clung to each other as we laughed, both of us drenched in sweat, as the pent up emotions, the tension, the fear of the plunge and coming through unscathed drained away from us. It was a wonderful moment. Later we sat in the kitchen with fresh cups of coffee and she told me what had happened. He had pulled into a quiet country lane on the way back, where they chatted for a while until they climbed into the back seat and started kissing and fondling each other. After a while, he had removed her top and bra and was very busy kissing and sucking her nipples while he fingered her pussy. She had gently caressed his cock with her fingers when she had sensed his cock swelling as his breathing changed and knew he was close to coming. She told me she was getting more than a little impatient about not being fucked so she pulled away from him and said, "Well, are you going to fuck me or not?" He had seemed a little taken aback at her direct approach and, for a moment, she thought he wasn't going to. Then he seemed to make up his mind up. He pulled his trousers all the way down, reached over to his glove box, and pulled out a condom. My wife took it from him and threw it out of the window saying, "Just fuck me for god’s sake, I'm climbing the wall here." He climbed over to her as she slipped her knickers off. Then after a bit of wriggling around, and some help from her, he managed to penetrate her. She said to me that she had waited so long for this that the first penetration felt so good it made her gasp. He is a big built guy, around six foot two, so it wasn't easy for him in the car, he couldn't get all the way in to her. After a couple of minutes, she told him to stop and suggested they do it outside. They scrambled out of the car where she took off her skirt. This was another new thing for her, all she had on was her stockings and suspenders. She told me she felt so exposed with the warm night air blowing gently across her naked body, anyone who drove past would have seen her. Her words to me were, “It felt incredibly erotic and sexy. My nipples were so hard.” She lay back on the front of the car so he could fuck her standing up. He picked up her legs, put them over his shoulders, rubbed his cock up and down her pussy and was suddenly inside her with one push that made her gasp. He held her by her hips and began to thrust in and out of her in long slow strokes. As his thrusts slowly built up momentum, the feel of the fresh air on her skin, the danger of being discovered and another man's cock fucking her worked its magic and she started coming. He would slow down and then start the rhythm again until she cried out with another orgasm. He stopped and withdrew. Then firmly, but gently, turned her over so her feet were on the ground and she rested on her forearms. This is how she described it, “I felt as though this big bear of a man, this caveman, was in complete control and I was only there for the ride, he was going to do whatever he wanted to me and I loved every minute of it.” She had squealed this time when he thrust into her from behind and he thought he had hurt her. He stopped and asked if she was okay. “yes, yes, don't stop, fuck me,” she had panted. He had then reached over to squeeze her breasts and then to pinch and squeeze her nipples in time to his thrusts. The whole experience, different man, different place and his different technique left her gasping for breath as one orgasm after another ripped through her. He finally thrust deep and, with a guttural grunt, he came inside her. She loved it, the sensation of his pulsing cock ejaculating inside her pussy made her come again. Later on, as he drove her home, he explained his initial hesitation. He had been nervous about taking the final step to being unfaithful to his wife. My wife asked him if he regretted it and he said no, not now they had finally done it. She told him they wouldn't do anything to put his marriage at risk as it was only supposed to be fun. He was relieved to hear that and they arranged to meet again soon. "Are you alright with us seeing each other again?" She asked me. I loved the idea that I would be sharing my wife with him and readily agreed. We couldn't settle down to sleep because we kept talking about how we felt about it and how good it had all been. We were soon fucking again, but this time we made love. All the next day I kept finding her staring into space. "Are you alright?" I asked her. "Yes," she said, "I just can't believe what happened. I was fucked by two different men on the same night, I feel incredibly sexy. I love what we're doing. It feels so naughty."

For the next two years he was her lover, they would meet up once every four to six weeks for a sex date. We were not, as it is called now, in the lifestyle. It was a very casual affair, sometimes they met up twice in the same week and other times several weeks could go by before they saw each other. Incredibly, things got even hotter, they started going to hotel rooms and borrowing his friends flat whenever they could. There she could roll around completely naked on a bed with him and take the time to enjoy it. She described him as a big gentle bear as he picked her up and turned her over to a new position or held her in his strong arms as he fucked her standing up. When they fucked in the shower he would hold her safe as her orgasms made her legs weak and wobbly. It was an added turn on to know she was completely naked with him, somehow it completed the scene for me. We both looked forward to our naughty nights as we called them. A few times, he got his mate to ring his wife and tell her he was too drunk to come home and was staying at his flat overnight. Of course, his mate would spend the night at his girlfriends while my wife spent the entire night with her lover. One occasion, when they had the flat to themselves for the night. My wife had been in the kitchen making some morning coffee when his mate walked in thinking they had gone. He came across my wife completely naked in his kitchen. She laughed so much about the expression on his face when she told me what had happened. He had stood there with his mouth open and just stared. Then she told me something that I would not have belived a year ago. She told me that she was shocked to start with and then realised that, since he had seen everything already, there was no point in running away. She asked him if he wanted a coffee and made him one, then stood, completely naked, chatting with him. He had soon got over his initial shock and was more than happy to stand and talk. (Who wouldn't?) She told me it gave her goosebumps and her nipples got hard as his eyes constantly wandered over her body. She loved every minute of it. On the few occasions they had the flat for the night, she would make sure his mate had plenty of opportunity's to catch her naked. As she said, “it's only fair he should get a treat for giving us time in his place.” Those feelings of intense jealousy and lust were still there but the adrenaline rush had faded along with the fear of the unknown. It wasn't a problem for me. That wonderful feeling of waiting in anticipation for her to come home. Listening to her adventures and then the pleasure of sliding my cock into her spunky pussy was more than enough. I can actually say It really did improve our relationship. We discovered things about each other, and ourselves, that we had not known were there. She would spend more time naked around our house than she used to after her nude encounter in the flat. The milkman and postman would get a treat now and again. Then, after screwing one guy and letting another gaze at her naked body, she did something I would not have believed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. She did a streak. She had lost all her inhibitions since she started fucking her lover. She says its because she feels sexy and more attractive these days.

Beautiful first post.

My wife is similar - it's not a size thing, she just likes a different cock.

Amazing. Man really long post but obviously amazing. Great thing. All good there.I hope I can experience the same.
I tried to write everything I could remember, my wife helped with her recollections, (she started seeing him in the summer of 1990).
Trouble is I ended up writing over 30000 words and had to do some drastic editing to apply it to these pages. There is more to tell.

Reactions: Riversideman
I'm going to post this part to show how she lost all her inibitions. I also found it highly erotic.
We had been out for the evening with another couple who we had been friends with since we were at school. A nice meal with plenty of wine and then back to their place for a nightcap or two. It was about two o'clock in the morning by the time we made our way home. Between the two towns where we lived, there was a quiet route through country lanes and a couple of villages that I preferred to take as I had drunk a little too much and wanted to avoid the law. On our way home we chatted about the evening. Then my wife said, “oh my god, what would they think if they knew our naughty secret? “ I thought about it for a moment and said, “ they would probably be jealous.” She giggled and said, “maybe they have a naughty secret and are doing the same as us. For all we know they might be swingers. We would have some good stories to swap with them.” We were both chuckling at this. Then my wife said, “I like having a naughty secret and being a naughty girl.” “Don't forget, naughty girls get punished,” I said with a laugh. “Oh really, and just what would you punish me with mister?” she asked with mock indignation. “don't forget you are as much to blame as me.” I tried to think of something ridiculous off the top of my head, “Oh I don't know, maybe make you walk home naked,” I said. “That would not bother me one bit,” she said haughtily. “Ha, you wouldn't, dare,” I teased. We were approaching the outskirts of a village when she said, “stop the car.” “Why, whats up,” I said as I brought the car quickly to a stop, thinking something was wrong. “Nothings wrong, I'm just going to prove to you that I do dare. Not immediately realising what she intended, I watched her get out of the car. We had just entered the outskirts of a village where the first street light shone. I couldn't believe it, she stood in the middle of the road and stripped. She even took her shoes off. I got out and walked round to where she was bundling up her clothes. “Just a minute, I can't let you walk all the way home from here at this time of night, especially when you're naked,” I said. “No, I wouldn't do that, but what I will do is prove I could. ” She put her clothes in the back of the car, then said, “I'm going to walk through that village to the other side naked. You are going to take my clothes in the car and wait for me so I can't change my mind and have to stay naked, that way I can prove I can do it.” I knew she had drank a lot and was in a devil may care mood. So I thought fair enough, there didn't seem to be anybody about at this time of night. “Okay,” I said, “see you on the other side.” I got back in the car, half expecting her to follow me. But no, she gave me a little wave and walked off. I watched her lovely, shapely bottom wriggle and sway away down the road. I set off and drove slowly past her and watched her lovely breasts swing gently as she walked. She looked at me and gave me one of her big beaming smiles and made a, go away gesture. I shrugged and drove off leaving her naked in the street. I parked up and waited, it would take her roughly ten to fifteen minutes to walk to where I was. Sure enough around ten minutes later I could see her walking confidently down the main street in the distance without a stitch on, her hips and breasts swaying to the rhythm of her stride. I have to say it was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. She looked so vulnerable and so damned cute. She was about a hundred yards away when I heard a car approaching. I looked behind me and saw headlights appear over the hill. I turned to look back at her, she had seen and heard it too. I watched helplessly as she looked frantically for somewhere to hide. The car came past me and I could see she had been caught in the headlights. It was too late to hide, so she just held her head high and carried on walking. The car slowed down and stopped, I could see her talking to someone. I jumped in the car to hurry to her. The car pulled away and drove off, I breathed a sigh a relief as she walked the rest of the way to me. “What did the driver want?” I asked. “He wanted to know if I was okay and needed any help, he thought I was in trouble,” she giggled. I asked, “what did you say?” she said, “I told him I had lost a bet. He laughed, told me how beautiful I looked and went.” “I'll get your things,” I said. “No, wait. I feel great. I don't want to get dressed yet. It's made me so excited, I'm feeling all sexy.” She stuck her arms in the air and spun round. “Weee, I want to stay naked. It was so hot walking through a public place naked, knowing I could be seen and then I was, whee,” she spun around again. I loved seeing her so full of joy. I had an idea. I kept a raincoat in the back of the car, which I don't think she knew about. As she danced and skipped around in full view of anyone who was about. I went and opened back of the car. Hiding her bundle of clothes, I stuffed some old newspapers and odds and ends into a carrier bag. I returned to her with the bag. “Here's your clothes, do you really want to stay naked?” “Yes, I feel wonderfully free and sexy,” she said laughing as she spun and skipped along the road. Seeing her cavorting naked in a public place was turning me on. I knew she was a little drunk, but she was enjoying herself. “Okay,” I said. I threw the bag high up into a tree and, thankfully, it stuck. She gasped, “what are you doing? “Now you have to stay naked until you get home,” I said. She looked at me, shocked, “you bastard,” she said. Then stared at the bag high in the tree and then back at me. “I can't believe you did that. Oh my god.” I could see her face was flushing and her nipples were getting hard, in fact very hard, a sure sign she was getting horny. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at me, “you bastard,” she said again “you know this is making me horny.” I put a smug expression on my face and nodded. “You are actually going to display my naked body for everyone to see and I now have no choice about it,” she said, gesturing to the bag. I nodded again. “Jesus, I'm so turned on now, you bastard.” I continued to look smug. “Well, I might just save it for my lover and not let you have any for doing that,” she said indignantly. We drove home with her sitting naked next to me. In the dim interior I could just make out her smile. As we got to the outskirts of our town, I decided to take the long way home and drove through the town centre. “Oh my god, what are you doing to me,” she cried. There were one or two people around leaving nightclubs and a bit of traffic. Anyone who looked in our direction would have been able to see her. I also noted she didn't try to cover up or hide. I glanced over and saw she had her hand between her legs and was frigging herself off. When we got to the end of our street she became very nervous. I knew she would worry about the neighbours seeing her. It was time to end this adventure. I handed her the raincoat and said, “here, put this on to get to the house. I'll never doubt your resolve to face a dare.” She put it on and relaxed. “You are still a bastard. Even though I did enjoy it,” she said with a smile. A little later I was still a bastard as she climbed on me and tried to screw me into the mattress

I've told that part of our story to emphasise just how much of her inhibitions she lost during her affair. She started to wear sexier, more revealing clothes and, as I've written, loved to show off by getting naked in public places. I've driven miles with her sitting naked next to me, getting more and more excited, as van and truck drivers looked into the car. As she said many times, “I feel sexier and more attractive and I love the attention.” We were sensible about it. Things like dressing sexy or just getting naked for the thrill were for special occasions. One other upshot was that we started going on naturist holidays. About a year into their affair, my wife went to the Doctors to have a routine contraceptive coil replacement. It didn't go as smoothly as it should have and she was told she would have to wait a couple of months for her womb to recover before she could have a new one. So the we were back to the old condoms. We hated them, but we did not want any more kids. As you can imagine, this put a bit of a dampener on our naughty nights. She still met up with him but he had to wear a condom. Until the one he was wearing broke and he filled her fertile womb with his seed. She came home in a bit of a panic. "What's happened?" I asked. She looked at me and said, “he came inside me, the condom broke.” "Oh Jesus, when are you due for a period?" I asked. "Two weeks, I'm probably ovulating now." She cried. We did what we always did when we wanted to talk. We sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee. “What if he’s got me pregnant?” she said. “We’ll just have to wait and see and hope it hasn’t happened,” I said. “But what if it has?” She knew I felt the same way about abortion as she did, it was out of the question. “Ok, if that’s the case then we’ll just carry on as if it was mine. I can’t really complain if my idea has backfired on us like this.” I said. “I suppose not, we are both to blame. We should have waited. Oh well.” She said with a sigh. We went to bed and talked about our predicament for a while, then settled down to sleep. I lay there thinking about the possibility of my wife being impregnated with another man’s sperm. As I thought about them having completely unprotected sex I felt that familiar rush of jealousy and lust. I was shocked to discover that it was turning me on. My cock was as stiff as a pole and aching. I felt her turn over to face me and she asked if I was still awake. “Yes,” I replied, “I can’t stop thinking about it. “Neither can I, I’m actually feeling quite horny now,” she said. She snuggled up to me and found my rock hard erection. Giving it a squeeze, she said, “I know somebody else who’s horny. Tell me what you are thinking about.” I told her I had been thinking about her having unprotected sex with her lover and the possibility of her getting pregnant was actually giving me a thrill.” She laughed gently, “Me too. I don’t actually want another baby, especially his. But I do have to say the idea of having nothing to stop it is really turning me on.” We moved together and started to make love slowly. It was such a contrast to our usual frantic fucking after she had been with him. She felt vulnerable and sexy to me, it was also so good to be free of the condoms. As we made love, I told her I was going to wash out all his sperm with mine, I felt her shiver and knew my words had hit the spot. Somehow, all the worry had left us and when her time came she told me she had started her period. We were both relieved that there was no pregnancy, but it didn’t last long. She had arranged to meet him on the weekend after her period finished and I said to her that if she wanted to, I was ok with them having totally unprotected sex just once for the sheer thrill it. What did she think? “Really? are you sure? I would love to,” she said with obvious delight. “Yes, really. I love the thought that you’ll be completely vulnerable. I don’t actually want you to get pregnant but the idea that you could is making me so horny,” I said. She was getting so turned on by this conversation that I could see she was shivering . “Oh my god! What are we doing?” she said. I told her she didn’t have to, but she cut me off saying, “I’ll time it right so there’s less chance, but I definitely want to do it. No, I’m going to do it. The thought of him pumping his seed into me and being vulnerable is making me so wet.” We rounded the night off with a great fuck talking about what was going to happen. During the days leading up to her date, we kept going backwards and forwards over the risk. We would be resolved to wait until she was safe again and then within an hour we would have changed our minds and be looking forward to it, then back to not doing it all over again. When the evening came we were on a high as she got ready and we were ready to go for it. Then the taxi arrived and I had a moment of anxiety, I was ready to call it all off. That moment when she left in the taxi would be the point of no return once more and the risk was making it more acute. She stood at the door as we looked at each other, “I'm ready to go are you ready to let me?” she asked. “I don’t know” I told her honestly, “one minute I do and the next I don’t. I'm so excited about what's going to happen once you leave, but once you get in that taxi, there's no turning back.” “Well one of us has to make a decision, do I let him fuck me and fill my unprotected pussy with his sperm or not? ” she said with a slight smile. She knew what she was doing using those words and I loved her for it. “Yes, go, before I change my mind.I want you to do it,” I said. She reached up and kissed me, “Just once, for the thrill,” she said and left before I could change my mind. As the taxi pulled away that sharp spike of adrenaline surged inside me, it was all the same feelings and emotions as the first time she left to meet her lover, magnified ten fold. That feeling of leaping into the unknown, knowing I was committed to the outcome and having no control over what was about to happen. As I wandered around the house, pumped full of nervous energy, images of my wife and her lover in a naked sweaty tangle danced in front of me. Knowing she was completely open and vulnerable to his seed gave me a raging hardon. Then I would be regretting letting her get into the taxi and cursing myself. I watched the hands of the clock move slowly, knowing it would be hours before she came home. I had nothing to distract me, the kids were at their grandparents for the weekend. Somehow I managed to doze off on the settee. I woke with a start as I heard her keys in the door. It was just before eleven, she usually came home around one thirty. She was early, I thought she must have called it off. Feeling somewhat relieved, I went to meet her. She had closed the door and was leaning with her back to it and looking at me with her hand over her mouth. “You're back early, did you back out of it?” I asked. She shook her head, “Oh my god, what have we done?” she said quietly. There it was, that spike in my chest, my stomach turning over and that aching desire in my loins, had my wife been impregnated by another man? My cock was straining against my trousers. “You did it then?” She nodded, looking at my crotch. “Are you as horny as you look?” she asked. “yes,” I managed to croak. My throat had gone tight. “Me too, I didn't know it would feel this good,” she said and launched herself into my arm. I could smell that now familiar musk of another man mixed with her own. I pulled her dress up from her back and reached down to feel her pussy through her sodden knickers. She moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. As the passion rose between us, I slipped both my hands beneath her beautiful bottom and lifted her up as her legs wrapped around my waist. I carried her into the kitchen, still kissing, and sat her on the kitchen table. With a bit of difficulty, she unzipped me and freed my cock from from its confines. “Fuck me, please fuck me now. I want you inside me,” she said into my ear. She had pulled her knickers to one side, then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. Again I felt no resistance as I pushed into her spunky pussy and began to fuck her. She clung tightly to me as I tried to thrust into her as far as I could. I could feel their combined juices coating my groin and the knowledge that she was completely unprotected as another man had fucked her had me on the brink of orgasm far too quickly. I slowed my pace and she whispered in my ear, “give me your sperm, wash his come out of my pussy before he makes me pregnant.” It was too much for my senses. I could smell him on her, I could feel him in her. I started thrusting hard into her as I felt my orgasm building. I wanted to inject my wife’s womb with my seed and overwhelm his before they could get near her eggs. She cried out as she orgasmed loudly, my own shout not far behind hers. It was another awesome for moment for me as I began to come. That moment, when everything tightens up in your genitals and hangs there waiting for the first spurt to start, seemed to last for an age. Then it started and it felt like too much was trying to come out at once, as if too much pressure stretched the insides of my cock. And it felt so hot it was on the verge of being painful. We clung to each other as we came down from the heights of our orgasms. I jerked every so often as an after shock hit me making her shudder as my cock twitch inside her. We parted and I collapsed onto a chair as she laid herself back on the table, her skirt around her waist. I could see a lot of sperm running out of her pussy. “My god, that was so intense,” I said. She lifted herself up on her elbows and looked at me smiling . “That's my third load of come tonight,” she said. “You only left the house a few hours ago,” I said. She climbed off the table and come started running down her legs, “make us some drinks while I tidy up and I'll tell you.” I went and poured us some very stiff drinks. By the time I had returned to the kitchen she had stripped off and was putting her soiled clothes into the washing machine. Her lovely shapely bum greeted me as she bent over the machine. She turned to me and said, “you'd better get them off as well,” pointing to my trousers. When I looked I could see the wet patches, so I stripped as well. We sat naked, sipping our drinks as she told me about her nights adventure. The taxi had dropped her off at the pub where they usually met. She had been so excited when she got there. Then, while waiting for him to arrive, she had a moment of doubt. She had been on the verge of leaving, when her caveman arrived. In her words, “he looked so good, virile and masculine that I could have done him there and then.” As it was, he was a little surprised that she wanted to go straight to the hotel. He bought a couple of bottles of wine and they went straight there. He only managed to have a sip of their first glass, when she was upon him. She told him she was so turned on that she want him to take her now. As he was positioning himself between her legs, she felt a thrill shoot through her. She felt so open and vulnerable to his seed, that as he began to thrust into her, she came. She described her feelings of excitement and anticipation as his thrusts became more urgent, his cock beginning to swell inside her as his orgasm approached. Then she felt that sharp spike of adrenaline, knowing there was no turning back, as she felt his sperm pumping into her, triggering her own orgasm. She said, “It was so powerful Ithink I screamed.” They lounged together on the bed, drinking and talking, for a while. Then she wanted to do it again. Having come, only a short while earlier, he had some trouble getting hard again. So she did something she doesn't usually like doing, she gave him a blow job. That really did surprise me. Her older sister had once had a bad experience giving her boyfriend a blowjob and was heartily sick. Her experience had put her younger sister, (my wife) right off the idea. She would do it for me very occasionally as a special treat. But only if I promised not to come in her mouth, she didn't even want any of my pre-cum, so I had to make sure I pulled away before I got too excited. She has fantastic control with her vaginal muscle so I'm not complaining. “You do realise that his cock was covered in his and your come,” I said. She nodded and said, “at that moment, I didn't care. It got him hard again.” This time they fucked for quite a while and eventually he came inside her a second time as he fucked her from behind. She described how deep inside her he was when he came and she swears she felt his seed shoot straight into her womb. Listening to this had made me hard again and to my suprise, she knelt down on the kitchen floor and took me into her mouth. As I said, this didn't happen very often and I was still a bit over sensitive from our earlier fuck, so you can imagine what effect it had on me with everything else that had happened that night. After a few minutes of gritting my teeth so I didn't come, I lifted her head. “I would stop there babe,” I said breathlessly. She smiled, stood up and straddled me on the kitchen chair. “Thank you, for letting me have this experience,” she said. “Thank you for letting me be a part of it,” I said. She came twice more before I shot my load into her. Her fourth that night. Later as we lay in bed, we talked about how much we had enjoyed the adventure, but we would go back to playing safe. Before she settled down, she showed me her red swollen pussy saying she felt quite sore now. We talked constantly about what had happened and both got quite horny, but it was another three days before we could resume normal service. Being denied for a while was another strange pleasure. Thankfully, her period came and we breathed a sigh of relief. One more month and she would have another coil fitted. Exept, we became so turned on by the idea of her being vunerable and, as she put it, “I have never felt so excited as I did when I was totally open and at his mercy. it was the thrill of doing something that seemed so dangerous and outrageous.” That we decided to have one more thrill. This time they had a rare opportunity to spend the night together. In the morning she came home early and fortunately we had the house to ourselves. We didn't get dressed and both ended up sore. Again we got away with it, thank goodness, and made up our minds not to tempt fate again. It was one hell of a ride though

Another couple of years went past, during which we talked about her having another lover, but nothing came of it. She did have a moment with a visiting sales rep at her company who asked her out. She felt I should know first and by the time she could tell me the opportunity had passed and she never saw him again. Because of this I told her that she didn't need to seek my permission, If she fancied a fuck and the opportunity was there, she should go for it. Some time went by. Then we were invited to a party to celebrate a wedding anniversary of one of her colleagues. She was wearing one of those little black party dresses that ended somewhere above her knees and showed plenty of cleavage. It really showed off her figure beautifully. There was lots of drink and loud music and, as I've said, I'm not a dancer. My wife was enjoying herself, first dancing with the girls, then being asked to dance by some of the single guys. I enjoyed watching her, she was good. There was also that latent desire to see her with another guy and I enjoyed my fantasy quietly as I watched, especially the slow dances. As the night wore on, I was enjoying myself talking and having a laugh with a group of people, when I looked over to see my wife having a slow dance with a coloured guy. I was mildly intrigued and watched for a moment. As they turned I could see his hands on my wife's bottom, giving her buttocks a squeeze. There was that sharp spike of adrenalised jealousy in my guts as I watched them. The music changed and I saw her lift her head and give him a quick kiss on the lips before they parted. She came over to join me and picked up her drink, “phew, I need a rest,” she exclaimed. “I see you've made a friend,” I said. She giggled, “Yes, I think he likes me, he's a good dancer.” “I noticed, he likes your bum as well,” I chuckled. “Oh, were you watching all that?” “Yes, I couldn't take my eyes off you, looked very sexy.” She looked at me with a sly grin, “so, you don't mind?” “No, not at all babe, I'm actually getting turned on watching you. Do you want to see if he's interested?” “Oh, I already know he's interested. He told me that if my husband wasn't here he would love to find a spare bedroom with me. He just doesn't want the trouble of you finding out and thumping him.” This amused me, “Do you want to? I've heard the coloured guys have really big cocks.” She giggled again, “he has I've already given it a squeeze while he was feeling my bum. It feel enormous.” “You little minx,” I said teasingly. Then added, “Go for it if you want, tell him I said It's okay.” “Are you sure?” “It's turning me on like it always did, go and enjoy yourself.” She thought about it for a moment and then said, “okay, see you in a while.” She gave me a long kiss and went back to the dancing. I watch them dancing again and after a while she pointed to me and he looked in my direction. I had that moment of leaping into the abyss, the point of no return. She was telling him it was okay to fuck her. If I gave him my consent, I couldn't back out later without a big fuss. I raised my glass to them with a nod and a smile. He gave me a big grin and nodded once to me and they went back to their dancing. A while later, I noticed that they were gone. I wasn't sure when they had left and wondered if they were doing it right now and all those familiar feeling started rumbling around inside me making me horny. I lost track of time, then suddenly she was standing next to me. She kissed me and then introduced me to the man that had just fucked her. “This is, And she told me his name. We shook hands and he said, “you have a beautiful sexy wife, thank you.” I grinned, this was a very unusual situation. I was shaking hands with the man who had just fucked my wife. She stood watching us, I could see the rosy glow on her cheeks. Once we had got past the awkward moment, we spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. Before we parted ways my wife asked me if it would be okay for them to meet up again sometime. I readily agreed. On the way home, she told me what happened. Her new friend knew the host of the party and also knew he kept a touring caravan at the bottom of the garden through the winter. He also knew where the keys were. They had slipped out and used the caravan. “He was so big, his cock was enormous. I couldn't get it all in. The sensation of being stretched was amazing, I loved every minute of it. We were only fucking for about twenty minutes. The rest of the time I was trying to mop up all his come as it ran out of me. He shot a lot of spunk into me. My knickers feel all wet and sticky.” By the time we had paid the babysitter and bundled her off in a taxi, we were desperate for each other. As we fucked, we talked about what had happened and teased each other with ideas. This is when I broached the idea of watching them fuck. I told her I wanted to watch as she was fucked and to see her coming while another man shot his load into her I will admit that the fact that he was coloured guy made it much more exciting. We discussed the pros and cons of how we could do it over the next few days. It made it much easier that he knew, I knew. I listened as she phoned him and after some suggestive talk, invited him round for drinks on the next saturday. That was a turn on in itself.

The Saturday evening came and I had dropped the kids off with their grandparents for the night and was delayed due to me being in the middle of an accident. I wasn't involved but I was stuck in the middle of it all. I used a public phone to call my wife to tell her I would be a while. By the time the witnesses had given all their information to the police and we could get our cars away, two hours had gone past. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt.
I pulled up outside our house and noticed another car. “It must be his,” I thought, hoping the delay had not upset the evening. As I entered the house, I could hear soft music coming from the living room. I walked in, ready to apologise for the delay and found the room empty. As I walked to the kitchen I heard a noise. I stopped and listened. Over the music I could just hear a rhythmic knocking and a distinct moan. It hit me like a wet kipper. They were upstairs, fucking.
There it was, that sharp spike. I remember gasping at the intensity of it. It was actually happening upstairs. I didn't think they had heard me come in so I crept quietly upstairs. They were both expecting me at some point, so keeping quiet was unnecessary. What I wanted was to observe them for a few minutes.
I turned to our bedroom along the landing, the noise of them fucking was quite unmistakable. I could hear her gasps and moans. My wife had left the door open and the most beautiful, sexy, horny sight greeted me. I stood transfixed by the sight of my beautiful wife lying naked on the bed. He was on top, her legs were wrapped around him and their mouths were locked together while his backside pounded rhythmically. His legs shifted slightly and I saw her pussy stretched around his huge cock. As I watched, she started to come. She threw her head back and with a long wail she bucked her hips against him as she orgasmed.
It was then I realised she had managed to take all of his cock into her as his entire shaft, wet and glistening with her juices, slid in and out of her pussy right from his rather bulbous knob and back in to his balls. I almost came in my pants. I was so excited with that mixture of jealousy and desire. He sat back on his knees and held her hips as he continued to pound into her. I could clearly see her breasts bouncing with the rhythm and the look of pure ecstacy on her face. this is what I had pictured ever since that party so long ago. She looked down to watch his cock going into her, making little noises in the back of her throat. That's when she saw me. We locked eyes and stared at each other while she was fucked.
She told me later the fact that I was watching was enough to make her come again. Her eyes rolled up as her mouth made a silent “oh”, Then she gave out a long wail and threw her head back as another earthshaking orgasm took her. He looked over his shoulder and stopped, “We're cool?” he asked. I was a bit surprised he asked. “Yes mate, we're cool, carry on,” I managed to say. He smiled and said, “she is so beautiful and, man what a figure.” He turned back to her and reached for her breasts and started kneading them as he fucked her. She kept repeating, “oh fuck, oh fuck.” She was lost in her own world of intense pleasure for a while.
I sat next to her on the bed, a bit overwhelmed with what I was witnessing, holding her hand. My cock was straining against my trousers. Feeling slightly bashful in the presence of another guy, I pulled my cock out and began to jack myself off. she noticed what I was doing and replaced my hand with hers.
Then the incredible happened. He started to make a low growling noise as his thrusts quickened, “I'm going to come,” he said and after three or four quick strokes, he plunged his cock into my wife as deep as he could and held it there as he cried out with his orgasm. I knew she loved this moment, as his pulsing cock filled her pussy with come, she came too. As she came, she pulled my foreskin right back and squeezed. I came too. I wouldn't have believed it, everything went right. All three of us were crying out as we came within a few seconds of each other.
It was a surreal moment. Afterwards, he rolled to one side and lay next to her, panting. She lay still with her eyes shut breathing heavily and I just sat there trying to get it all to sink in, I had just watched my wife get fucked. I stood up and removed my soiled trousers and watched, mesmerised, as his come oozed out of my wife's pussy, there was a lot of it.
A short time later we were sitting in our living room drinking and talking. I felt like pinching myself to see if it was a dream. There was my wife, naked as the day she was born, sitting next to a naked black guy on our settee, without a care in the world. I started to relax more and took the rest of my clothes off as well.
We talked about anything and everything for a while as we drank. then the subject turned to sex. After I had phoned to say I would be delayed, he and my wife had begun drinking and talking as they waited for me. They had started to get frisky with each other and couldn't wait. She said she knew I would come and find them when I got home and hoped it would be a nice suprise for me. I had to agree, it was. The conversation slowed as they started to touch and kiss each other more often, his erection growing to unbeliveable size. My wife couldn't close her fingers around it and it must have been at least nine inches long. She tried to suck his knob, it made her jaw ache. Eventually, she mounted him and I moved to watch her put his knob into her pussy and slowly work her way down it until it was all in. He squeezed her breasts as she began to ride him. I sat back in the armchair with my drink in one hand and my erect cock in the other and jacked myself in time to their fucking and listening to her gasps and moans. He blew another load into her and they sat back on the settee. My wife held her hand over her sloppy hole trying to stop his come getting out. “Quick, get me a towel,” she said to me. I dashed off and came back with the towel which she put under her bottom and sat on it. I knelt in front of her watching with fascination at the amount of come she had running out of her, stroking my aching cock. She shifted her bottom forward to the edge of the seat and said, “Come here babe, I've got something for you.” I shuffled towards her as she reached down and took my cock in her hand and guided me into her pussy. I didn't last long and added my load to his.
“I’ve got to have a shower, there's spunk everywhere,” she said and holding the towel between her legs she went upstairs. “Do you mind if I shower after her?” he asked me.
“No, not at all, help yourself,” I replied. We talked for a couple of minutes and then he went to see if she had finished. I carried on drinking by myself, musing the situation over while I waited for them to return. After a while I wondered why it was taking so long and went to find them. I was amazed to find them on the bed fucking again.
We couldn't believe how much sexual stamina this guy had. By two thirty in the morning he had fucked her four times and it was decided he would stay the night. I opted for the spare room. In the morning I was woken up by the sound of my wife crying out as she orgasmed. He was like a machine and I had to hand it to her for keeping up with him. About mid-morning we said our goodbyes and his parting words to me were, “she's a tiger, I nearly didn't keep up with her.” I was gobsmacked and so proud of her.
My poor wife's pussy was sore and tender for most of the next week, in her words, “I had a one man gangbang.”

I've been typing this out and then copying and pasting it into this forum. I've just read through and realised I left something out.
About a short while before the episode with the coloured chap my wife's lover had to move away because his wife had received a job offer in London that was too good to turn down. He could not make a legitimate excuse to stay and that was that. We went to his leaving party when he left the company they worked for. I watched them dancing, imagining they were naked, and it was then I wondered if it would be possible to watch her while she was fucked by another man. My wife missed her caveman for a while and we both missed the excitement of her dates with him. Life settled down and some time went past as we relived what had happened. As I said, these were the days before the internet and we were somewhat naive about contact mags and such like.
she went out with her friends every so often and she would tell me about the guys who chatted her up. I mentioned several times that if she fancied a fuck she should go for it but she was a bit shy of letting her friends know what would happen and she didn't like the idea of being on her own with a complete stranger. I was a bit disappointed, but if that's how she felt, I wasn't going to push it and never gave it any thought.
Then out of the blue, she rang me up one Saturday night to tell me she and her friends were going on to a nightclub and she had no idea when she would be home. I told her to have fun and not worry about what time she came home. I stayed up for a while watching movies until around three in the morning, at which point I dropped off on the settee. The next thing I know is hearing her keys in the door. I looked at my watch and was surprised to see it was five thirty. I went to meet her as she came in and boy was she drunk. She was sitting on the bottom of the stairs trying to undo her shoes. "Are you okay?" i asked her. She looked up at me and giggled, "I can't get my shoes off. Anyway, why are you still up? you need your beauty sleep." She double over laughing at this. I chuckled at her antics saying, "come on, lets get you to bed." At this she looked back up at me and said, "oops." then put her hand over her mouth giggling like a school girl. She lifted one of her legs, presenting her foot and said, "help me get my shoes off." I unstrapped the first shoe and took it off. Then she threw her other foot up and as she did she leaned back against the stairs and her bottom slid forward enough for me to see up her skirt between her legs. She had no knickers on and her pussy was red and puffy. I was quite surprised, it looked obvious what she had been doing. I remember looking up to see she was watching me intently. She opened her legs a bit wider to give me a better view saying, "I hope you don't mind, I got laid tonight." Mind? of course I didn't mind. That old familiar jolt in my chest and my stomach fluttering as I felt my arousal growing. As she watched me, her eyes glittering with glee, she hitched her skirt up a bit more. I squatted down and put my hand between her legs and stroked the damp, sticky hairs around her pussy before sliding a finger into her, all the while holding her gaze. She gave a small gasp and bit her bottom lip. Then she said, "I've been a really naughty girl." My god, it was so erotic. I reached down with my other hand and unzipped myself, releasing my cock. Then I moved forward and buried myself in her wet, spunky pussy. she held on to me, as I fucked her on the bottom of the stairs. "Fuck me deep, give it to me," she whispered in my ear. It was all too much for me as those old familiar smells of another man and the feel of her slightly slimy pussy had me coming far too quickly. I helped her to bed, taking some pleasure in undressing her. I was hoping for another fuck as she told me what had happened. But I had to wait. She fell into bed and was asleep before I had finished undressing her. she was very drunk. The next day she was too hung over to be interested in anything but painkillers and sleeping. It was the day after that before she was back to her normal self.

damn, you guys have a lot going on. Please continue. I can't wait to her the story that led up to 5:30AM. i would have loved for my wife to do that.

pete