Out of my comfort zone

Bobbers

Couple
Gold member
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
As with most of us here the past year+ has kept us from playing like we enjoy. At least that's been the case for Bob and I. We have been very careful to follow the 'rules'. Both of us are now fully vaccinated and we decided that we would meet other fully vaccinated couples and singles. We did just that this past Saturday and I wanted to share the story. We have been in the lifestyle and I don't recall ever being out of my comfort zone but I was for a while that evening. I won't reveal their real names so I'll call them Tom and Jeri.

We met Tom and Jeri on a swinger site and immediately we sort of formed a virtual bond. After several weeks of messaging we talked on the phone last week. We decided that they would come here and we'd first meet for dinner. As soon as we saw them in person we both felt good about what the evening would have in store. Tom was slender but muscular, Jeri was very fit and dressed modestly but her figure was obviously great. We had dinner, chatted and all agreed to come to our place for some fun. As usual, at least for us, it didn't take long for the clothes to come off. They are only a few years younger than us but their bodies could have belonged to fit 30 year olds. It seemed obvious they liked what they saw in us too. We were all very turned on and we didn't bother going to the bedroom. Tom fucked me missionary as did Bob and Jeri. Afterwards we sat and had some wine and chatted as we recovered. Then the comfort zone thing developed.

I don't consider myself bi but I have dabbled a little bit with close friends. Jeri also isn't bi and has no experience. Tom and Bob started talking about watching two ladies play and finally asked us if we'd put on a little show for them. At first we said no. Bob and Tom accepted that and got off the subject. A short time later Jeri and I went to the kitchen. We discussed it some more and Jeri said she would if I would. The men would love it. We wend back to the guys without telling them anything. I went to Jeri and started fondling her breasts. We were already naked so we couldn't undress each other so we started kissing. It quickly evolved into very passionate kissing. It must have been quite a show for the guys. We were all over each other and it was the first time either of us have tasted another lady's pussy. Both of us were trembling with excitement. Without even thinking about it we scissored our legs and started grinding our pussys together. It felt incredible. As we were enjoying ourselves Bob came over and presented his cock to Jeri. Tom did the same for me. With our pussys together and cocks in our mouths we soon heard and felt both men about to cum. In moments all four of us exploded with orgasms. Jeri and I looked at each other and just gestured, what the hell. We tool it a step further and started kissing again mixing the men's cum. I was aazed at what we did. I initially said no because it was out of my comfort zone. Now that I've done it would I do it again? Quite likely. The thought of how good it felt will stick with me a long time.

I guess the rest of the evening was rather bland by comparison. We all fucked multiple times. I must say that Tom certainly knows how to treat a lady.

As with most of us here the past year+ has kept us from playing like we enjoy. At least that's been the case for Bob and I. We have been very careful to follow the 'rules'. Both of us are now fully vaccinated and we decided that we would meet other fully vaccinated couples and singles. We did just that this past Saturday and I wanted to share the story. We have been in the lifestyle and I don't recall ever being out of my comfort zone but I was for a while that evening. I won't reveal their real names so I'll call them Tom and Jeri.

We met Tom and Jeri on a swinger site and immediately we sort of formed a virtual bond. After several weeks of messaging we talked on the phone last week. We decided that they would come here and we'd first meet for dinner. As soon as we saw them in person we both felt good about what the evening would have in store. Tom was slender but muscular, Jeri was very fit and dressed modestly but her figure was obviously great. We had dinner, chatted and all agreed to come to our place for some fun. As usual, at least for us, it didn't take long for the clothes to come off. They are only a few years younger than us but their bodies could have belonged to fit 30 year olds. It seemed obvious they liked what they saw in us too. We were all very turned on and we didn't bother going to the bedroom. Tom fucked me missionary as did Bob and Jeri. Afterwards we sat and had some wine and chatted as we recovered. Then the comfort zone thing developed.

I don't consider myself bi but I have dabbled a little bit with close friends. Jeri also isn't bi and has no experience. Tom and Bob started talking about watching two ladies play and finally asked us if we'd put on a little show for them. At first we said no. Bob and Tom accepted that and got off the subject. A short time later Jeri and I went to the kitchen. We discussed it some more and Jeri said she would if I would. The men would love it. We wend back to the guys without telling them anything. I went to Jeri and started fondling her breasts. We were already naked so we couldn't undress each other so we started kissing. It quickly evolved into very passionate kissing. It must have been quite a show for the guys. We were all over each other and it was the first time either of us have tasted another lady's pussy. Both of us were trembling with excitement. Without even thinking about it we scissored our legs and started grinding our pussys together. It felt incredible. As we were enjoying ourselves Bob came over and presented his cock to Jeri. Tom did the same for me. With our pussys together and cocks in our mouths we soon heard and felt both men about to cum. In moments all four of us exploded with orgasms. Jeri and I looked at each other and just gestured, what the hell. We tool it a step further and started kissing again mixing the men's cum. I was aazed at what we did. I initially said no because it was out of my comfort zone. Now that I've done it would I do it again? Quite likely. The thought of how good it felt will stick with me a long time.

I guess the rest of the evening was rather bland by comparison. We all fucked multiple times. I must say that Tom certainly knows how to treat a lady.
This board needs a "raging hard-on" emoji.

What a great story. It shows how important it is to have an opened mind. You can never tell the good that can come from it until you are willing to try it.

What a lovely story. Sometimes it's only when our boundaries are pushed that we discover new things that we enjoy xx

I have found when the situation is right, and the attraction and chemistry is there.. I have done things that I never though I would do!