Outdoor sex

desimilf80

Couple
Dec 11, 2017
Wifey had put on a bit of weight over the past few months, and it began to show so 6 weeks ago she went on a crash diet and the plan was that when she hit her target, she would get her lover over for a date night, Friday she achieved it, Saturday morning, she took the initiative to call the guy she wanted, but being the fathers day weekend, he was not free, the next guy she called was also not free, he had his kids for the weekend, she was about to drop the idea, so I said, let me call the a new guy, Matt, we had been chatting to for some time but she had not met in person, he is my mate who works at the garage, she said that she will think about it, which meant No, in the afternoon, she said, if you want, you can call him, so I did, he was driving and said that he would come soon, told my wife, she said that it will just be drinks in the evening, we were just planning where to go and she was planning what to wear that evening.

A short while later while we were still in the kitchen, we heard a car in the driveway, and Matt just rocks up with a slab of beer, and says sorry I am late, that moment I got the feeling that this is going to end badly, she does not drink beer, only red wine and some liquor, she was not properly dressed and totally unprepared, anyway we were sitting in the backyard, after 1 drink, he moved next to her, she tensed up, he said relax, you are as hot as a call girl, and I will call you Roxy, that was an unexpected compliment, 2 mins later, he put his hand in her dress and unclasped her bra, and started fondling her boobs from behind, she was very tense, but he kept going and she relaxed, I got wife a double vodka Cointreau, he kept drinking beer with one hand and fondling her boobs, In minutes, wife had finished her second drink,, and indicated she wants 1 more, as I was getting up, Matt asked me to get him another beer, after the next drink, he just got up and took her to the back fence, and soon she was on her knees and sucking him, soon he was rock hard, he had condoms in his wallet, slipped on on and turned her over and fucked her hard, she came twice and went limp before he came in her, both sat on the ground for 5 mins, she was still a bit dazed, he put her on her back and went in her and started pounding her again, both of them came again.

10 mins later, he led her back to the couch inside, kissed her once, said that he had to go, and just left...After Matt had left, she turned to me and said what just happened, what did I just do and why did I do it...It was still light, so she went to take a shower and put on a crop top to show her now flat stomach, and then we went out for dinner.

Attachments

• DSCG_30001.jpg
    DSCG_30001.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 276
  • DSGC_30002.jpg
    DSGC_30002.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCG_30003.jpg
    DSCG_30003.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCG_30004.jpg
    DSCG_30004.jpg