outfit she wears that means 1 thing only

I don't have a photo I can share, but KK's "goto" one-thing only outfit has zero subtlety - it's a black, A-line sleeveless/shoulder-less mini-dress. It zips up the front, from the hem-line to the neck-line, and has a sort of in-built corset top. KK can wear it without a bra, even though she's busty, the corset part gives her plenty of support.

The outfit also has a pair of velvet/satin gloves that go with it - they come up KK's arms just past the elbow. In this dress, along with a garter, stockings, and fuck-me pumps, there's absolutely no doubt what KK has in mind, or how the night's gonna end.

I don't have a photo I can share, but KK's "goto" one-thing only outfit has zero subtlety - it's a black, A-line sleeveless/shoulder-less mini-dress. It zips up the front, from the hem-line to the neck-line, and has a sort of in-built corset top. KK can wear it without a bra, even though she's busty, the corset part gives her plenty of support.

The outfit also has a pair of velvet/satin gloves that go with it - they come up KK's arms just past the elbow. In this dress, along with a garter, stockings, and fuck-me pumps, there's absolutely no doubt what KK has in mind, or how the night's gonna end.
My wife has several.sexy outfits but her ultimate CFM outfit is head to.toe leather .as follows.
Thigh hi stilletto boots 6 in heels
Mini skirt
Deep plunge corset that shows of her enhanced DOUBLE F TATTOOED TITS
with matching tattoos on each breast clevage area
Decorative leather collar
Full arm length fingerless gloves she cant wear regular gloves she has long nails
Extreme jewelry bracelets earrings and 10 / 16 rings and wxtreme makeup.
When she gets ready to.leave sitting on tbe couch having a drink she sits there showing that there is nothing under that mini.
She gets up to.leave she tells
DONT WAIT UP I'LL BE LATE IT COULD BE TOMORROW MORNI.G WHEN I RETURN.

FORE HER ITS THE ULTIMATE CUM.FUCK.ME OUTFIT. EVEN IF I DONT SEE HER IN IT AND SHE JUST TAKS ABOUT A LEATHER OUTFIT I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS SHE HAS SEVERSL.LEATHER PIECES SHE HAS BEEN FUCKED IN.EVERY ONE SOME OF THEM SHE WONT LET ME FUCK HER IN.