PA southeast would luv to watch you and the wife.

Thick N Plenty

Male
Verified
From
PA, US
Jul 24, 2022
PA, USA
Hi,
Any couples kicking around the idea of just being watched and maybe jerked to hit me up. I’m married but would luv to help a couple maybe fulfill their fantasy of a guy watching them fuck and I could provide instructions.

Im also a bull so I would be glad to service the wife if requested after getting acquainted. I figured to do the post to see if any starting out couples wanted to give it a try.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
Any couples kicking around the idea of just being watched and maybe jerked to hit me up. I’m married but would luv to help a couple maybe fulfill their fantasy of a guy watching them fuck and I could provide instructions.

Im also a bull so I would be glad to service the wife if requested after getting acquainted. I figured to do the post to see if any starting out couples wanted to give it a try.

Thanks
It'd be very hot to have someone watch us. Would be such a turn in to see a guy get hard whilst we fuck.

Hi,

Thanks
Where at in Pennsylvania?

Hi,

Thanks
That's just what I think we need.

Reactions: Goodlife2023
Can't wait and I am an honest, sincere, talented, curious, optimistic, cheerful, responsible and caring woman and when it comes to my Hobbies, I love classical music and thematic musical performances . If youre interested, kindly reach me on Google Chart Candycellaatgcdcm wishing to hear from you sooner