Partner openly shows me she wants to do things not open for me

Oct 30, 2021
Sweden
Yesterday my partner suddenly told me she had been chatting over messenger with her newest lover. I asked what they we're chatting about, and she told me it had been getting increasingly hotter. Apparently he is on a boat trip and got bored. I didn't ask for any details and when it came time to go to bed she said she wanted privacy because she had promised him to have a real intimate chat and help him get off before he went to sleep. I was not to disturb her in the bedroom until they were done. So I sat up alone at our kitchen table and just waited, trying to pass the time. Naively, I thought "well, that shouldn't take too long".

Well, I was wrong. 45 minutes later I was getting tired, so I sent a message asking if she forgot to tell me they were done? And she replied that they were still in the middle of a hot conversation. I replied asking jokingly if she couldn’t make him cum and she just sent a short reply: “He has cum once already. I’ll let you know when we’re finished.”

Another 45 minutes went by and I was feeling very sleepy, so I sent another question to see if they were done. She didn’t reply until 20 minutes later saying they had ended their chat. She then added: “Do you want to see some of our chat?”

I felt the familiar anxiety combined with twitching in my pants and nervously said yes. That’s when she sent me some screenshots of their conversation. I was a bit shocked when I saw some of it. It contained a couple of fantasies they had discussed - both of them things I knew she has said (before we even went near the idea of cuckolding) that she probably never could do with me.

One was a fantasy he has had for awhile where he sits on her stomach, back towards her head. She is playing with a dildo around his hole and every now and then reaching around him and stroking his cock. Then he described that he would like to be gently coerced to slowly sink down on the dildo and she would begin to push it slowly in and out of him.

This wasn’t that big of a deal for me as she has played with my ass a few times. But then I read the next part of his fantasy where he wants another woman straddle over her, with her back towards him, pushing her pussy back on his cock. And he told my partner that she would essentially be controlling him, fucking the other woman by pumping the dildo in and out of him.

That, for me, pushed the whole fantasy to another level. My partner has told me several times that she would probably never want a FFM threesome. Naively, at the time, I thought that was a general feeling but apparently she got very excited and told him that made her cum as she read that. She then continued on saying that she could definitely imagine doing that with him. He replied he was pleased that she reacted that way but told her “just don’t go off exploring this with anyone else”.

By now I was feeling shaky and a bit in shock and when she replied ”I won’t. I want this idea to be for us to try out!” it felt like my mind was blown.

I had to jack off two times to calm down before I could enter the bedroom. She was still awake when I came in but she didn’t say anything. She just smiled that coy little smile she does when she knows she’s dominantly affecting my state of mind. I was still a bit shaky and horny when I went to bed and couldn’t sleep for at least an hour.

Ah I see. Sorry for that, but where are you in your communication regarding all this. Maybe you can find the timing to put this forward to her...?

Yesterday my partner suddenly told me she had been chatting over messenger with her newest lover. I asked what they we're chatting about, and she told me it had been getting increasingly hotter. Apparently he is on a boat trip and got bored. I didn't ask for any details and when it came time to go to bed she said she wanted privacy because she had promised him to have a real intimate chat and help him get off before he went to sleep. I was not to disturb her in the bedroom until they were done. So I sat up alone at our kitchen table and just waited, trying to pass the time. Naively, I thought "well, that shouldn't take too long".

Well, I was wrong. 45 minutes later I was getting tired, so I sent a message asking if she forgot to tell me they were done? And she replied that they were still in the middle of a hot conversation. I replied asking jokingly if she couldn’t make him cum and she just sent a short reply: “He has cum once already. I’ll let you know when we’re finished.”

Another 45 minutes went by and I was feeling very sleepy, so I sent another question to see if they were done. She didn’t reply until 20 minutes later saying they had ended their chat. She then added: “Do you want to see some of our chat?”

I felt the familiar anxiety combined with twitching in my pants and nervously said yes. That’s when she sent me some screenshots of their conversation. I was a bit shocked when I saw some of it. It contained a couple of fantasies they had discussed - both of them things I knew she has said (before we even went near the idea of cuckolding) that she probably never could do with me.

One was a fantasy he has had for awhile where he sits on her stomach, back towards her head. She is playing with a dildo around his hole and every now and then reaching around him and stroking his cock. Then he described that he would like to be gently coerced to slowly sink down on the dildo and she would begin to push it slowly in and out of him.

This wasn’t that big of a deal for me as she has played with my ass a few times. But then I read the next part of his fantasy where he wants another woman straddle over her, with her back towards him, pushing her pussy back on his cock. And he told my partner that she would essentially be controlling him, fucking the other woman by pumping the dildo in and out of him.

That, for me, pushed the whole fantasy to another level. My partner has told me several times that she would probably never want a FFM threesome. Naively, at the time, I thought that was a general feeling but apparently she got very excited and told him that made her cum as she read that. She then continued on saying that she could definitely imagine doing that with him. He replied he was pleased that she reacted that way but told her “just don’t go off exploring this with anyone else”.

By now I was feeling shaky and a bit in shock and when she replied ”I won’t. I want this idea to be for us to try out!” it felt like my mind was blown.

I had to jack off two times to calm down before I could enter the bedroom. She was still awake when I came in but she didn’t say anything. She just smiled that coy little smile she does when she knows she’s dominantly affecting my state of mind. I was still a bit shaky and horny when I went to bed and couldn’t sleep for at least an hour.
I love how she makes you wait outside the bedroom while she just talks to him and your excluded. She wants privacy even in texting. This is good psychological cuckolding. It isn't all just hot and heavy fucking where cuckie gets nothing, the emotional aspect of denial is so powerful. You love that she will do things with other men but not with you? Why did you have to masturbate, wouldn't she let you on her at this point? She must have been worked up after that texting. She could have let you on her and fantasized about what she was just texting about?

Reactions: TheGreyZone
She told me she hade several orgasms during this time. I simply couldn’t hold myself, and had to release the pressure.
When she was done, more or less, so was I…

J's only bisexual expereince happened wiht another guy, a guy she was trying to have an affair with but he got REALLY uncomfortable when she and the woman started making out seriously (long wet kisses, touching each others breasts, sucking each others npples.that was where he vanished and they continued for a few more minutes). She flat refuses to even consider re-enacting that with me........CW

Reactions: private man 69

WoW SoooHot ;)<~~

It's been a awhile since this incident but recently she has told me they have discussed another thing you most likely won't do with me. Basically he told her that he had a big craving after a threesome with my partner and another woman. To make things a bit worse, the sob is trying to push her to make the effort to find another woman for them. Back before we had our current dynamic, (her being dominant and me submissive), I often brought this up and she told me on many occasions that 1) she didn't think she could go through with that with me and 2) It was nearly impossible for her to imagine that she would go out and find a third person for this.

What makes things worse for me now is that she has recently gotten in contact with a childhood friend who she was very close to at one time. I know she and this other woman are so happy that they found each other again. My partner has told me that they sometimes discusses sexual things and she has told her friend that she dates other men. Her friend is out of a long, and horrible marriage, so she is kind of enjoying her freedom and are exploring a lot of sexual things.

Last week my partner confessed that she is attracted to her friend and fantasize about doing different things with her, and it sounds like her friend has some interest as well (as long as the focus are on them).
Now, I don't know if my partner has told her lover about this. But since I know that she often shares too much personal stuff (in my opinion) with some of her lovers, I'm sure she has told him some things about her friend. So that makes it likely as well that they have discussed her as a potential third person for them. The thing that's stirring up emotions now is that my partner is trying to make plans for her friend to come visit next year. And the only thing I can think about in horror is her friend (that I must confess I'm extremely attracted to) coming over to visit us, and they ignore me to go and make the threesome happen with her lover.

It's been a awhile since this incident but recently she has told me they have discussed another thing you most likely won't do with me. Basically he told her that he had a big craving after a threesome with my partner and another woman. To make things a bit worse, the sob is trying to push her to make the effort to find another woman for them. Back before we had our current dynamic, (her being dominant and me submissive), I often brought this up and she told me on many occasions that 1) she didn't think she could go through with that with me and 2) It was nearly impossible for her to imagine that she would go out and find a third person for this.

What makes things worse for me now is that she has recently gotten in contact with a childhood friend who she was very close to at one time. I know she and this other woman are so happy that they found each other again. My partner has told me that they sometimes discusses sexual things and she has told her friend that she dates other men. Her friend is out of a long, and horrible marriage, so she is kind of enjoying her freedom and are exploring a lot of sexual things.

Last week my partner confessed that she is attracted to her friend and fantasize about doing different things with her, and it sounds like her friend has some interest as well (as long as the focus are on them).
Now, I don't know if my partner has told her lover about this. But since I know that she often shares too much personal stuff (in my opinion) with some of her lovers, I'm sure she has told him some things about her friend. So that makes it likely as well that they have discussed her as a potential third person for them. The thing that's stirring up emotions now is that my partner is trying to make plans for her friend to come visit next year. And the only thing I can think about in horror is her friend (that I must confess I'm extremely attracted to) coming over to visit us, and they ignore me to go and make the threesome happen with her lover.
Why is this a horror? Are you not a cuckold? A lot of us would enjoy being ignored and denied.

I am in many ways very much a cuckold, but as you know the details differ between different couples.

And even if and when I become a cuck according to your views, it still doesn’t take away the fact that there will always be a lot of conflicting emotions - even though the ones giving me satisfaction will win in the end. So, yes, I am extremely excited by the thought , but it’s still a lot of horror-like feelings surrounding this. Especially when talking about new things that haven’t happened yet. :)

I am in many ways very much a cuckold, but as you know the details differ between different couples.

And even if and when I become a cuck according to your views, it still doesn’t take away the fact that there will always be a lot of conflicting emotions - even though the ones giving me satisfaction will win in the end. So, yes, I am extremely excited by the thought , but it’s still a lot of horror-like feelings surrounding this. Especially when talking about new things that haven’t happened yet. :)
I certainly can understand that. The unknown can really mess with your emotions but also add a lot of excitement as you stated. One thing I have done in situations like this is put the breaks on a bit. Take a few breaths. That is if you are able to. Communication with your partner is important especially when breaking new ground. My feeling is that you are going to do fine but I guess a lot depends on the others involved.

Thank you. Yes I have some techniques for setting up pacing and sometimes ask her to hold up when I need some time to breath. But more than that it is rare to get a break. With her, things seem to happen sometimes when she is in the mood, and then I mostly feel like I’m hanging on to a speeding car and have to adjust on my own while it’s happening.

But we do talk a lot about this. Communication has always been our strong power as a couple. So while there has been some heated arguments in the past, I don’t judge her to much as I know her and know that she isn’t doing (bad) things on purpose.

Thank you. Yes I have some techniques for setting up pacing and sometimes ask her to hold up when I need some time to breath. But more than that it is rare to get a break. With her, things seem to happen sometimes when she is in the mood, and then I mostly feel like I’m hanging on to a speeding car and have to adjust on my own while it’s happening.

But we do talk a lot about this. Communication has always been our strong power as a couple. So while there has been some heated arguments in the past, I don’t judge her to much as I know her and know that she isn’t doing (bad) things on purpose.
And if you are anything like me eventually you will totally give in to her and become her unconditional submissive. This is a great freedom and many of those negative feelings will vanish when you surrender your sexual will totally to her. But again this is not for everyone. There is a spectrum. I have a nearly 99/1 power relationship with my wife but we've been at it since we were teens. That's almost our whole life, so with this much experience there is virtually no angst. We both clearly know where our places are.

Yes, I am very close to that. She has still some way to go I think. And along with my struggles to “be fine” with all that happens now, I’m struggling with trying to cope with the eventuality that she will never fully embrace.

That would most likely mean that I will start looking for it outside our relationship, and while that might work - it’s not very promising.

Yes, I am very close to that. She has still some way to go I think. And along with my struggles to “be fine” with all that happens now, I’m struggling with trying to cope with the eventuality that she will never fully embrace.

That would most likely mean that I will start looking for it outside our relationship, and while that might work - it’s not very promising.
Well hopefully she will eventually fully embrace it. My sense is that it happens by small degrees. Make sure you give her a benefit each time she moves towards your goal. Remember, It's not just all about you, see to it that her life is more enriched the more she dominates you. Things should come natural. She wants a "little sissy" so in being her "little sissy" show her that she will gain a lot from it. When we first met my wife to be knew I would never be able to give her the manly attention she needed and got from other men. But I gave her emotional support and obedience, something not too many of those Alpha studs offered. She had the best of both worlds. I was a rare breed and I think that is why she loves and married me.