party entertaining wife

Nov 14, 2016
My wife has been thinking about going into business as a party entertainer for small groups of men like bachelor parties etc. She says she'd be willing to fuck all the men at the party starting with the man of honor for a small fee. Knowing her she'll enjoy having so many cocks pleasing her she'll donate the money to the groom.

Wow, that's hot!
I have a similar fantasy. My wife fucking men that live in sexless marriages.

Certainly is a hot experience, I've watched Becky 'entertain' at a couple of parties and it was smoking. Although I wouldn't say the guys lived in sexless marriages.

Reactions: jon carlton
Certainly is a hot experience, I've watched Becky 'entertain' at a couple of parties and it was smoking. Although I wouldn't say the guys lived in sexless marriages.

Where I come from bachelor parties are not so common so I had to work with what I have. LOL

I have only done it a couple of times but have to agree it was AWESOME. Unfortunately we found that the guys were not happy about having photos taken so opportunities to take any pictures were either limited at one party or non-existent :(:(:( at the other.

Last edited:
We've been thinking about putting this story up for a while and it seems appropriate now so....

Setting the scene:

It all started when someone we had met previously asked my husband if I would help ‘entertain’ at a small private bachelor party that he was arranging for a friend. Apparently, the groom was getting married for the third time and he wanted to do something different for him. We asked a few pertinent questions and was told that there would be another woman, Diane, there and that the two of us would be entertaining about 7 or 8 guys, all older men. The party would be held at a local club bar when the premises were closed so there would be just us present. When we enquired as to what they were expecting it was suggested that we would put on a bit of a show, undressing and stuff, maybe letting the guys feel us up as we did and after that it would be up to us if anything else happened. I have to say the idea really excited me and could hardly wait until the allotted day came around.

We got to the club and there I met Diane, a tall busty blonde, for the first time. We sat down to discuss the party and it was quickly obvious she was, like myself, more than willing to go the whole way. Also, like us her husband was present and would watch the proceedings with Dave, my husband, although we were informed that the guys didn’t want any photos being taken (but we did sneak a few in the end). So, with everything set Diane and I went to get changed and get the party started…