Penis extender.

naturalcucky

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 10, 2019
Because of the covid, my wife hasn’t had a good size dick in a year. That’s why he ordered me a penis extender from ebay. I hope to be right for her. I don't know if such a soft and small dick can be extended or will it fall off my dick?

sleeve.jpg

26113872.jpg

No I’m afraid not 😕and also although it’s ( well ours at least is ) made from silicon the end 2 inches are solid so it surprisingly heavy once it’s on your cock but yes sorry to say it needs at least to be semi hard and at least 1/ 1and half inches to keep it on , what about getting her a fucking machine and u can put different / thicker attachments on it ,we actually cut our extended down as my wife needed the girth more than length 😛😛🤪🤪😜 if u want I can take a few close ups of ours and post them later for you to see , if you can see a way to keeping it on at least you would both get a fuck out of it - happy to help with the pics 👍👍

No I’m afraid not 😕and also although it’s ( well ours at least is ) made from silicon the end 2 inches are solid so it surprisingly heavy once it’s on your cock but yes sorry to say it needs at least to be semi hard and at least 1/ 1and half inches to keep it on , what about getting her a fucking machine and u can put different / thicker attachments on it ,we actually cut our extended down as my wife needed the girth more than length 😛😛🤪🤪😜 if u want I can take a few close ups of ours and post them later for you to see , if you can see a way to keeping it on at least you would both get a fuck out of it - happy to help with the pics 👍👍
Thanks! I'd love to see how you did it.

Thanks! I'd love to see how you did it.
Ha ha no I meant couple of pics of the extender , also it can be a bit sore if you have a solid hard on and your riding hard as it chafes 😀😀😀but it’s a good decent size and girth though , we used ours as a dildo too , have a video of that but don’t loAd , you could always use it like that ?

Reactions: naturalcucky
those Pipedream Fantasy X-tension sleeves are fair-priced and IMO good for a slim, narrow penis...even one not much wider than 1”. We have the x-tra girth version and it’s fun and a major turn-on to see (and hear) her when she’s stretched around it. It’s soft and pliant though. You do need to have and maintain a pretty reasonable erection. The insert plug inside, that provides those extra inch(es) lengthwise, is disappointing, not great or stable...AT ALL. We have the 2” version and it’s completely unwieldy. It’s basically flat where the rounded head of your penis butts up to it, which makes it lame at integrating contours (visualize a fingertip pressed up to the bottom of a candlestick). There’s your dick and then there’s the plug. They’re both contained but they don’t really connect. It’s basically this hard heavy cylinder in a quite soft and flexible sleeve.

Luckily, length is not the dimension that matters most! Honestly, I’d recommend going with no more than the 1 inch extra length plug, or perhaps even dispensing with it altogether. The “head” of the sleeve alone adds a bit more length. I do think some extenders must have better overall rigidity and connection, allowing the wearer’s penis to be better integrated with the extender. Natural Cucky’s looks rigid... more like a hollowed out dildo, like it would accomplish that, so long as he could get —and keep — it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dlh247
For about half a year, my wife had to go off the pill, so we resorted to condoms, which we both hate. We tried many different brands and types, but the results were similar. One day I had an idea. I had once bought a package of large rubber O-rings at a hardware store, as I thought that might make a good cock ring. They didn't, as they too small in cross-sectional diameter. Most cock rings sold are much fatter. My idea was to place all five of them along my cock length and then unroll a condom over my cock and the O-rings, creating a super-ridged condom. How did it work? At first my wife was thrilled and enjoyed a thunderous orgasm. Alas, later she complained of being too sore.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
This looks like something i can use on my wife. It may work for me since im about 3 inches erect. How much does this cost?

We're living in the 21st century, and this problem is something that can be solved. You can use either an extender, or make a surgical intervention. The second option is considered more effective, but not everyone is ready to go for this, so people prefer more the extender. Before buying a penis extender, there are some tips which can help you with the choice, you can check it out right here https://buffaloreport.com/5-things-to-look-for-before-buying-a-penis-extender/. I am sure that this will be of a huge help, especially if you didn't use one before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slow2start