Perth Australia

Nov 21, 2019
Western Australia
Hi - early 50s married male, I play alone as wife is not interested in sex anymore.
Some recent experience and keen to explore more fantasies with a hot wife.
Im totally respectful, fit, professional and always keen to please.
Looking forward to chatting

Hi there. we're interested in finding out more about you...what / who you're looking for... we are looking for someone who is familiar with the cuckolding lifestyle and who is comfortable being assertive, taking control (respectfully) and comfortable with mm touch and oral from hubby to you...you can see our profile on redhotpie.com.au estafany

Stefanie
x

Hi Stefanie - thank you for your response.
I'm looking for a couple who I can firstly have a friendship with, as I feel it is important to build up a rapport and feel comfortable with others. I'm confident and can be assertive but not a 'dominant' in the fuller sexual sense. I am completely respectful, and have experience with couples with hubby watching or leaving us to it.
I do have limited bi experience and comfortable with that. I have a professional job, travel a little, and I'm totally discreet
Please let me know if you have any further questions

Just an update folks - I'm in the Perth region for the next couple of weeks then a couple of weeks off work but always available to chat - here or other chat options. Back to usual routine early January. Have a great weekend.

Hi there. we're interested in finding out more about you...what / who you're looking for... we are looking for someone who is familiar with the cuckolding lifestyle and who is comfortable being assertive, taking control (respectfully) and comfortable with mm touch and oral from hubby to you...you can see our profile on redhotpie.com.au estafany

Stefanie
x
Hi, dear,
My name is Mick from perth.
Would u like to chit chat sometime.