Photo of my Asian wife taken by me

People love my tributes. And they are not Photoshop.
Why don't you just respect!!
Ok then fair enough - everyone likes a tribute, me included. But maybe vary the picture a bit - different angle or position - so that it doesn't look like the same cock pic superimposed into the frame, which I must admit having seen several of your posts I did think it was. That would save any future confusion.
I did watch the video clip - thank you x - and I can confirm it isn't a photoshop job. I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong and I do like to see a nice upward pointing cock xx

Reactions: artman6060
Ok then fair enough - everyone likes a tribute, me included. But maybe vary the picture a bit - different angle or position - so that it doesn't look like the same cock pic superimposed into the frame, which I must admit having seen several of your posts I did think it was. That would save any future confusion.
I did watch the video clip - thank you x - and I can confirm it isn't a photoshop job. I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong and I do like to see a nice upward pointing cock xx
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I'll make different angle or positions from now on. I'm open for any advice for that. do you think small videos would be better?

Well the short video clip you posted certainly convinced me that I was wrong - and it was nice to see a hard cock next to my picture - but I think anything that shows that the post is unique would work. As I say the pics you posted were so similar I genuinely thought that it was photoshopped, so others might think the same. However I was wrong and for that I apologise x