Pick Up Bars and Clubs (non-swinger)

Yoda66

Male
Oct 7, 2022
This post is for info about Hotwife pick up bars. Actual names of bars is what I’m looking for.

Several years ago, my ex and I went to a bar that was basically a wife “pick up” bar. They used to refer to them and “off-premise” bars/clubs. This was great for those exploring the idea of sharing their wife.

We frequent several large cities (mostly NOLA, Seattle, and Vegas). Please post any bars or clubs that still exist that you all might know about in major cities or suburbs. I’d love to have a list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couple4MFM
We found a place like that inadvertently one night. It was more couples swapping from what we could see but nothing happened. But it was obvious and we could have made something happen if she had wanted.

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
This post is for info about Hotwife pick up bars. Actual names of bars is what I’m looking for.

Several years ago, my ex and I went to a bar that was basically a wife “pick up” bar. They used to refer to them and “off-premise” bars/clubs. This was great for those exploring the idea of sharing their wife.

We frequent several large cities (mostly NOLA, Seattle, and Vegas). Please post any bars or clubs that still exist that you all might know about in major cities or suburbs. I’d love to have a list.

I am the wife. I saw your thread and thought to myself, I know there are bars with more reputation about being pick-up bars, but almost every bar has that element if you are looking for it. When we are out, if I see a hot man I am attracted to, I make eye contact and smile at him.

A few years ago, my husband and I traveled to Washington DC, and went to a formal event, then stopped at a small bar that required a jacket and tie to enter. I saw a younger man in a tux who was cute, and gave him my best smile. We made eye contact a few times, and our non-verbal communication showed what we both had in mind. An hour later, we were both out of our formal wear and enjoying each other in our suite at the Willard Hotel. So, the bar doesn't matter. It is all about putting yourself out there wherever you are.

I am the wife. I saw your thread and thought to myself, I know there are bars with more reputation about being pick-up bars, but almost every bar has that element if you are looking for it. When we are out, if I see a hot man I am attracted to, I make eye contact and smile at him.

A few years ago, my husband and I traveled to Washington DC, and went to a formal event, then stopped at a small bar that required a jacket and tie to enter. I saw a younger man in a tux who was cute, and gave him my best smile. We made eye contact a few times, and our non-verbal communication showed what we both had in mind. An hour later, we were both out of our formal wear and enjoying each other in our suite at the Willard Hotel. So, the bar doesn't matter. It is all about putting yourself out there wherever you are.
I.agree my hotwife goes to.upscsle lounges sits alone on a high bar stool...dressed up teases with her legs open and closed especially when she gets up.
She has been pivked up.thst way and 2 of the guys she regularly fucks meet that way