Deleted

Epilogue....Hubby was disappointed that there was no creampie and we slept sound. The next day, late morning we were preparing for checkout and to travel to the cruise port soon. Hubby went down to grab some breakfast (I had eaten earlier) and I got a text from Jeff. Would I like to stop by and see him for a few minutes before I leave. I just said fuck it...sure. I went back over, up to his room and we fell on each other like wolves. No condom this time. He said that he was confident I was DDF and the just had never wanted to give his wife any diseases. It was delightful and quick!! Lol.....he came inside me, I came on his cock and got dressed and returned to my hotel and room. Hubby had just gotten back to the room and never knew I had left the hotel...so sneaky... We grabbed our things and hurried off to check out and go to the cruise port...Jeff's cum still deep inside me and soaking my panties. I didn't tell Hubby at the time, why I don't know...I guess I just like the thrill of that feeling of "cheating" that has marked our relationship. A couple of hours later we were in our room, I was on the balcony naked and told my husband what had happened. He was ravenous with desire and to clean my pussy. We took these sexy pics and then he cleaned my pussy as eager as I've ever seen him do.

When you look at this pic...this was taken a few hours after Jeff had fucked me and left me full of his young cum. My body looked exactly like this when he took my clothes off just as I described about the previous evening's encounter. You can see we are just leaving the port behind. Looking at me here....realize that there are remnants of another man's cum all inside my married little, unfaithful pussy. Would you have cleaned me up too? Pretty please? LOL....enjoy boys....

View attachment 246813
Great story as always. You 2 are awesome ! And yes on the clean up !!

I would let you! Go ahead, which do you want? Sloppy seconds on the left or swollen and horny, ready to be fucked on the right? Guys like it both ways at different times. Hubby says I'm really loose after sloppy seconds but finds that incredibly sexy...very slutty he says. I'm tighter on the right though and everybody likes that too. I haven't been fucked by a guy since early December so I'm pretty worked up about now! Feel free to tribute and post the results if you want. You do have a nice thick cock, mmmm. No doubt that would feel great inside me, for both of us! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 335936
Why choose. It’s two thirds of neopolitan pussy. Now that’s a Ben & Jerry’s treat worth eating

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I would let you! Go ahead, which do you want? Sloppy seconds on the left or swollen and horny, ready to be fucked on the right? Guys like it both ways at different times. Hubby says I'm really loose after sloppy seconds but finds that incredibly sexy...very slutty he says. I'm tighter on the right though and everybody likes that too. I haven't been fucked by a guy since early December so I'm pretty worked up about now! Feel free to tribute and post the results if you want. You do have a nice thick cock, mmmm. No doubt that would feel great inside me, for both of us! lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 335936

Holy shit that's sexy as fuck. You'll be super tight if you've gone a month without thick cock. Mmm they both have their upsides. Sloppy seconds are so silky smooth. All that cum making your pussy so wet and slippery. Means less friction and that I can fuck you harder and longer.20200108_212216.jpg However a fresh clean pussy will grip my thick cock nice and tight. Feels so good stretching your pussy out, pumping slowly as it milks the cum from my cock. 20200108_212211.jpg
Ultimately it doesn't matter because it's a beautiful pussy belonging to a gorgeous woman, and I'll be filling it with cock and cum.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Your such a bad boy!! You chose sloppy seconds first!! Now who's going to clean up that double creampie?? That is so hot!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!

Mrs HW

Don't worry, hubby can clean you up. It'll take him a bit to get all that clean, though, and that'll be just in time for me to add another load 😉 oh trust me, I enjoyed it! I'd show the video of me cumming all over your pics, but it came out super blurry for whatever reason.