Pictures of your wife taken by someone else.

Honestly, our journey has been pretty fantastic. It seems things worked out for us on many levels...we were both in synch and we both stay very fit. You can see the avatar pic from a cruise last December. It's amazing how much extra energy a person can get from being very fit and confident. Sexually we were both turned on by each step. We post here because it seemed like a pretty decent outlet for others to enjoy our escapades and to help others on their road to hotwifing etc. We don't really need to make stories up because the ones we have are very sexy...at least we believe they are. On the lifestyle sites our stories wouldn't be so extraordinary because everybody is in to "out of the normal" sexual relationships. We don't consider ourselves odd or anything like that...but if our relatives or friends were to read our stuff and see our pics, find out where we go on weekends, what I do on my business trips, etc....they would be stunned and appalled. We figure we've earned the right to have a great sex life for as long as possible...so we keep at it.

Mrs Hotwife
First part of your comment -being fit- i absolutely agree with!! The best match in any potential hotwife/partner is one that is physically close to or complimentary with mine... I think it makes forthe best sexual chemistry and compatibility... Of course being on the same level mentally is also very important.
Also as one who has been in this LS many yrs I too have many great stories about hotwives I've had the pleasure of pleasuring and knowing the puffs and vids posted only a sample of those... And not even the best, even though my being on here is to meet a new wife rather than share my experiences, since this is a forum focused on Hotwives and the spouses... Not the bull.
I'm enjoying anyway.
Now to connect with that hot wife!! Lol