Pierce my pussy or not

Pierced pussy or not?

• Yes or no

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
I'm leaning towards No. I'm kinda with "Alternate life" on this one.......for some , it looks sexy, but for most others it just dangles there and gets in the way of things.

The same goes for nipple piercings.................years ago, my wife had both nipples pierced on her 44F's, but they didn't do anything for adding pleasure, and all they did was put holes in her expensive bras, and would often get snagged and pulled on the fabric causing her pain. Eventually, she took them out and let them heal over.................she would rather have her nipples played with than adorned with shiny objects ! LOL (or at least she used to )

Reactions: Uncledude55
Nope...another boring fad that isn't nearly as sexy as the person receiving the piercing believes. Gets in the way....we are serious believers in a natural and fit body. Use your time and resources working hard to get and stay fit and trim. That will pay dividends for your entire life.

Mrs Hotwife

im not into piercings usually, and definitely not into tattoos...but pussy/nipple piercings do turn me on.
go for it...I bet its a rush getting it done, esp having a stranger have access to your pussy that way in public...mmmm...I bet youre creamy for days.

worst comes to worse, you take the piercing out and prob no one would ever tell.

I think I’m going to get my pussy pierced this weekend. Do guys like that?
My wife is a Hotwife she has a VCH piercing it can be very stimulating even without sex .Just make sure you get a very experienced piercing. My wife even has inner labia piercing .It has a been awesome her nipples are pierced as well

Reactions: Riversideman
Honestly need to see the pussy to make a determination. For some it just looks like the dangly thing at the bottom of a wind chime. Others it's sexy as hell
Yeah we need to careful check the pussy shape size and how delicious it would look