Pity Sex

EastCoastLifest

Couple
Gold
From
UK
I was just curious if this was a common thing or not. But about 15 years ago, my wife, who at that time was only meeting with guys she met online, met somebody on some dating site, who had been divorced for 10 years and said he hadn't had sex in about 15 years. So she met him as she felt sorry for him. This turned into a thing for her. She met up with guys who hadn't had sex for a significant time, and helped them get back into the saddle so to speak. It later evolved into married guys in sex less marriages (Which was strange, as she was always wary of married men). She said it was a social service she was providing. Often their technique was a little rusty, but she loved to meet them several times to gauge how they improved with practice. She saw it very much as almost a therapy for them, something to help get them back to an active sex life. For a number of years this was something she did very regularly, with dozens of different guys.

I've not really heard of other women doing this, but I'm sure it must go on. So, is this a common thing? Do other wives out there enjoy pity sex, or to have sex with a lame duck? Any other experiences like this?

My present wife has had sex with a friend of her son because he showed "great interest" as she put it, in the gym. He was not you would call a ladies man. He was quite young but not too young and he told her he really wanted to have sex with a woman and not a girl, hint, hint. I told her to go for it but to let me know all about it (I was as horny as hell until she called me to let me know). She told me he cum almost as soon as he entered her. She said it was a very large amount, but she just wiped it with her fingers and then licked her fingers causing him to nearly cum again. They had sex again and this time he lasted a little longer before blowing his load again. All in all the sex only lasted around an hour but she met him again and this time it went on for a few hours the more she Mey him the longer the sessions lasted so when it ended he was a much more confident man. My exwife jen had sex with our next door neighbour a few months after his wife had died and they continued having sex for a few years after so pity sex is not as uncommon as you think. By the way my present wife is a Filipina and the pity sex took place over there. Also you profile photos of your wife are really horny. I bet she gets her choice of bulls behind the bar

My wife is Filipina also and is hot. I suggested that she find a playmate because I have ED but she said she wasn't interested. Too bad, I Ould love to share her
Look at the bright side your wife loves you. My wife is also saying she doesn’t feel the need for another man and still enjoys the sex between us. I’m dying to see her take another man and she has said if she ever does it would be to please me

There is this guy that I don't like too well. He used to live in the same building as us and he bought a house outside the city, while we have a place downtown He's just sort of a loser and sounds like a high schooler in his complaints about relationships. For some reason my wife either likes him, or feels sorry for him. I'll call him Randy.

So Randy apparently sold his house and is going to leave and just travel. May had scheduled a going away meeting that fell through. I didn't think much about it until I got home last week and May wasn't home. I figured she was shopping or something, so fixed myself dinner and then sat outside having a beer. After about an hour I checked my phone and there was a message from May saying she had met Randy at a wine bar and said they were going for dinner and for me to join them. I used the excuse that I had already eaten, since I really didn't want to spend the time listening to Randy complain. A bit later I see them coming to our building and she saw me and shouted that Randy would treat for dinner. I declined and she said they were coming upstairs.

When they got in the door May came to me and gave me a long kiss and I could tell she had more than the two glasses of wine it takes for her to get drunk! She opened another bottle of wine and the three of us sat on the couch, me in my usual spot, then May and Randy on the other side of her. As we sat there Randy started whining about relationships again and a pretty drunk May asked him directly when he last had sex. The answer was years!

May said something like "you poor thing" and leaned over to give him a sympathy kiss. She leaned back, took another sip of wine, and leaned back over to kiss him again, this time slipping her tongue in his mouth! I'm sitting there thinking WTF! Randy is sitting there with my Asian wife's tongue in his mouth, not knowing what to do. She grabs his hand and places it on her arse, She sat back again, his hand still on his arse, and takes the glass from his other hand and places it on the table. She then places his other hand on her tits and he removed his hand from my wife's arse and grabs both of her tits as she leaned in to kiss him again.

Now we have a general rule that we don't share May at home or nearby, so this caught me off guard. Not so much that my cock didn't get hard watching him massage May's tits through her top as she reached to rub his cock through his pants. She stopped kissing him to take her top off as her big hard nipples spilled out, and Randy had his hands on her bare tits as she stuck her tongue down his throat again as she stepped over to straddle him, cupping her tits for Randy to lick and play with. Meanwhile I'm just sitting there sipping my beer, watching my Asian wife getting drunkenly excited.

May stood up, peeled off her jeans so that she is standing in front of Randy, who hasn't had sex in years, in just her panties. She tells him to take off his shirt and pants. He stands up to do that and his belly flops out and his small cock is erect and pointing at May. He sits back down and May drops to her knees and engulfs his entire cock. As her head is bobbing up and down, sucking his cock like the pro that she is, She looks at me while her mouth is full of his cock and smiles. I take off my shorts and shirt and start playing with my cock. Randy is trying to reach her nipples as she sucks him but gives up and grabs her head as he slowly pumps his little cock into her mouth. May actually likes sucking smaller cocks as she can take it all in without gagging. I'm surprised Randy lasting as long as he is.

May takes his cock out of her mouth, removes her panties, and straddles him again so his cock is sliding on the back of her arse. I concede the situation and give him a condom. After he gets it on, May tries to put his hard little cock into her pussy as she rides him but his little erection keeps popping out, so she lays on the couch with her legs spread and pulls him on top of her

Randy is pretty tall and May disappeared under his girth, with just her legs and arse showing. Randy didn't last long, though long enough that May let out a long moan as she orgasmed as he pumped his cock into her as he came. It had been awhile since we'd shared her due to COVID.

She lay there recovering while Randy stood up, not knowing exactly what to do. I stood up, stroking my cock, and pumped it into May's mouth, delivering my cum down her throat. She doesn't like that all the time, but in this situation I wasn't giving here a choice!

She then went to the bathroom to clean up while Randy put his clothes back on. She came out and wished Randy safe travels, and he left.

Last edited:
Yes… I’ve done that. My husband best friend from college was a big boy(prolly 350-400lbs). Great guy. He lived in Connecticutand we lived in Jersey a mile off the beach. He’d come down several times a year, bust especially during the summer. Now this was before we really started playing around, so this was between my 20s and 30s. They are both about 10 years older than me.

We absolutely drank a lot back then and we were all super comfortable with each other. Somewhere along the line (without my husband knowing) I would flash him whatever I could whenever I could. I KNOW he saw and loved it, but he also thought, and to this day thinks that I never new. Well… long story short, maybe, we all got pretty drunk. We were hanging at the strip club i was bartending at the time and I made sure the girls showed him an exceptional time (without draining his walled). We eventually made it home… did some more jeager shots and he passed out on the couch. I told my husband I’d be right in and after poking him a few times to see if he was legit passed out I decided to give him a memory that he’d never remember.

I knew my husband was at the door watching, but paid no attention to him. I unzipped his pants and started working his cock out. Now mind you… this is a 400ld 30+ yo man that just wasn’t getting any. He was sporting a HUGE bush with a little cock buried in their somewhere. I fished around scratching and cupping his huge nuts trying to get his little man to stand at attention. Once that little guy poked out I gave him the most seductive head, never removing my lips from the base of his shaft. At his hardest the whole thing easily fit in my mouth without hitting my throat… so I just squeezed his full juicy balls while my tongue worked it’s magic on his shaft and head.

It didn’t take long before his passed out ass was shooting the largest load into my mouth and I just started sucking as hard as I could to suck him dry. Once I got out of him what I could and zipped him back up, I took two of his fattest fingers and fucked myself with them until I came into his palm. He was confused and stress free that next morning.
You acted in a very sweet, friendly and slutty way at same time. Giving him a fucking joy. Well done❤️

I was just curious if this was a common thing or not. But about 15 years ago, my wife, who at that time was only meeting with guys she met online, met somebody on some dating site, who had been divorced for 10 years and said he hadn't had sex in about 15 years. So she met him as she felt sorry for him. This turned into a thing for her. She met up with guys who hadn't had sex for a significant time, and helped them get back into the saddle so to speak. It later evolved into married guys in sex less marriages (Which was strange, as she was always wary of married men). She said it was a social service she was providing. Often their technique was a little rusty, but she loved to meet them several times to gauge how they improved with practice. She saw it very much as almost a therapy for them, something to help get them back to an active sex life. For a number of years this was something she did very regularly, with dozens of different guys.

I've not really heard of other women doing this, but I'm sure it must go on. So, is this a common thing? Do other wives out there enjoy pity sex, or to have sex with a lame duck? Any other experiences like this?

Over the years, my wife has given several men pity sex. Most were divorced men and had not gotten any sex anywhere since their divorce. One was a neighbor whose wife told her that she had no desire for sex in fifteen years. Her husband was faithful, but the wife felt sorry for him and asked my wife if she would help him out. My wife fucked him for almost four years as a fill-in at their house while his wife was home. My wife always said the sex was lackluster, but she felt really bad for him, so she still fucked him.

Hi mate i haven’t had sex since 2019. Is your wife interested,Norfolk isn’t far away

Reactions: DewMyWife
Are you in the UK
No, US. But we visited the UK last year.

Fun story from that trip!

May and I visited a small English village over the weekend. I used to live nearby and hadn't been back in years. We stayed at the only hotel in town. Actually more of a pub with rooms that weren't great, but the people were awesome.

First day there we had lunch and met the owner, I'll call him Rory. Friendly, boisterous Irishman. We chatted for a few minutes. After he left May commented in passing that she would like to have sex with him, but I didn't think anything of it.

We discovered that there was a regular group of locals that gathered in the pub and they asked us to join them on the first night. May left to go to bed but I stuck around and the drinks flowed. Our final night we had dinner and then joined to the group, with a few added folk. May sat on one side and I sat across from her, next to an older man named Dan. Again a LOT of drinks, and May was partaking too. She can become a real slut after about two drinks.

Dan sat next to me, admiring my wife, and asking how long we'd been together,. commenting on her looks and her body, etc. They don't get many Americans there and I guess almost no Asians.. As the evening wound down people left until it was just May, myself, Dan and Rory. Dan lives at the hotel. Rory closed up the pub but we continued having beers. I finally had to go up to our room to use the bathroom and May said she was fine staying there. She knew I was coming back, but Rory and Dan must have thought I was done for the night.

When I returned after perhaps 20 minutes I walked into the pub to see May sitting in the same chair, sucking Rory''s cock! I was pretty drunk, and I know May was. She sat there licking and sucking his cock while holding her pint in her left hand!!! At the moment I walked in Dan had just pulled May's shirt up to expose her tits. They saw me and weren't sure what to do. Rory's cock popped out of May's mouth, she took a sip of her beer, grabbed his cock and dipped it into her beer and took it back into her mouth. I tipped my pint glass toward him and took a sip of my beer.

I asked her afterward what happened and apparently Rory got her another beer and said something about Cockneys. She got cheeky and said SHE had a cock need. Rory unzipped his fly and took out his cock and she called his bluff by stroking it. Then he moved closer and that's what I saw.

Dipping his cock in beer. must have been the go ahead as Rory grabbed her hair and started really fucking her tight Asian mouth while Dan played with her tits and sucked on her nipples. Rory didn't take long to explode in her mouth. She doesn't usually swallow other men's cum but she was drunk enough I guess that she couldn't get her mouth off of his cock as he grunted and pumped his cum into my wife's mouth.. She just laid back and used her beer as a chaser as Rory stepped back.

She pulled her top off and looked at Dan and unbuckled his pants and started sucking HIS cock. I just sat there sipping my beer watching my wife with yet another man's cock in her mouth. May stood up to turn Dan around into the seat she was in and continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. Dan was super excited and didn't last long, pulling out and cumming on May's tits. She slumped back again and Rory gave her a bar towel to clean the cum off of her chest.

She sat there with her tits out while we all finished our beers. After that May and I went back to our room with her tits out as we were the only four in the place and she didn't want to dirty her top with cum. We cleaned her up, and had a great fuck.

We saw Rory in the morning before we checked out and he said we are welcome back any time! May gave his crotch a squeeze when she gave him a kiss goodbye.

Reactions: Londongentleman