Planning a gang bang

My wife and I often fantasize about a gang bang for her. Roughly 3-6 men. No idea where to start actually finding decent and respectable guys. She is weary of the online route. Any suggestions?
Does she currently have a bull or regular lover? Do you know other couples in the lifestyle or into swinging? If she has a bull you can ask if he'd be willing to share her with his friends. If you know other couples you can ask who they have played with and which guys are reliable. It is much easier if you have some contacts to begin with. Much harder if you are trying to arrange a gangbang from scratch xx

Best way I have found is meeting people individually first, then ask them to join you with others. I have found though that initially they are very excited by the idea but often when it becomes real they are shy about performing with other men. Never tried with more than 3 myself as that is difficult enough to organis, often only 2 or even 1 will actually turn up on the day.

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife and I often fantasize about a gang bang for her. Roughly 3-6 men. No idea where to start actually finding decent and respectable guys. She is weary of the online route. Any suggestions?
Honest, loyal, professional, respectful, confident, thoughtful, fun, great sense of humor, outgoing, open minded just to start. I enjoy elevating conversations, in addition to reading, nice dinners, entertaining with family and friends. Love spending quality time with my partner. I also enjoy traveling and being outdoors. Feel free to leave a message if interested in getting to know me better. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make. Andrew

Attachments

• ppv7382862586634424291817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    ppv7382862586634424291817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: 575Cuck
Naples shy wife is correct. We are new ourselves but through a swinger site we have had 3 attempts at a gangbang. #1 only 1 of 7 showed, #2 he returned and another 3 of 14 that said yes showed. #3 , 20 confirmed yes but 8 showed to include those that showed to #1 and 2. Hope this helps. We are currently planning our next one which is going to be 2 wives , me and another couples wife. Right now there are 40 invites out hoping to get 20.

Naples shy wife is correct. We are new ourselves but through a swinger site we have had 3 attempts at a gangbang. #1 only 1 of 7 showed, #2 he returned and another 3 of 14 that said yes showed. #3 , 20 confirmed yes but 8 showed to include those that showed to #1 and 2. Hope this helps. We are currently planning our next one which is going to be 2 wives , me and another couples wife. Right now there are 40 invites out hoping to get 20.
I would love an Invite

Attachments

• ppv1817675702634328676ab2afe7e-d68d-4ac3-941e-d92272285fd3.jpg
    ppv1817675702634328676ab2afe7e-d68d-4ac3-941e-d92272285fd3.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 63
  • ppv7382862586634424291817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    ppv7382862586634424291817faa37-f822-47e4-8820-51574cac8076.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 59
Does she currently have a bull or regular lover? Do you know other couples in the lifestyle or into swinging? If she has a bull you can ask if he'd be willing to share her with his friends. If you know other couples you can ask who they have played with and which guys are reliable. It is much easier if you have some contacts to begin with. Much harder if you are trying to arrange a gangbang from scratch xx
No bull. Not really a cuckold couple. Had a few MFM evenings with one guy but he has since moved on to a relationship. What about you and your wife? Have you had any success including others?

Reactions: Goodgardender
Yes for over 23 years and I am the wife (though James does come on now and then too).
I was just wondering about your circumstances as it does make it easier to arrange something like a gangbang if you already have contacts.
Organising a gangbang from scratch is going to be hard work. It also depends how discrete or open you are willing to be about it.Do you have friends you'd be willing to share her with? Although that's not going to run if you are hoping to keep this secret.
i don't blame you for wanting to avoid the online route, it can involve a lot of time and effort and often leads no where anyway so it can be frustrating.
A good way to find guys is for her to go out and flirt her ass off. That way she meets the guy first and can decide whether or not she likes him and whether she wants to take it further. That of course doesn't get you a gangbang but it does get her meeting guys and making contacts with guys she might like to play with in a group setting but again it will take some time but hopefully it will mean she has some fun in the way.
The other route that might work for you is swingers clubs - several have nights where they allow couples and single guys so the ratio of guys to women is high and so if she was willing, she could easily get fucked by several guys in one night. It's not something we have much experience of though so you'd have to explore that yourselves or speak to others on here who have experience of the club scene.
Sorry not to be able to give you any simple solution but I do wish you luck.
Lynn xx

Hi,First you seek various other gigolo website's and chat before meeting if you are comfortable with him so you can proceed. Or if you wanted so I can arrange all man for you .If you want .plz contact me. If u don't mind.

I arranged a gb for my wifes 40th birthday. We put an ad on a local dating site. We got reaction of at least 50 guys. But after asking photo verification and phone numbers about 20 guys did not respond to this simple request. We wanted 8 till 10 guys so we selected a few. Some married guys wanted to call us instead because their wife did not know about so we dropped them from the list. We invited 12 guys and 7 showed up at the meeting point.
And from that 7 only 5 actually fits their description and photo.
We were a little bit disapointed but still had a horny evening.
That is a disappointing turn out but you made the most of it and still had a great time which is the important thing. And now you have a core of 5 reliable guys to maybe build on next time so that's another positive x

Reactions: Dutchcuckcouple
Yes for over 23 years and I am the wife (though James does come on now and then too).
I was just wondering about your circumstances as it does make it easier to arrange something like a gangbang if you already have contacts.
Organising a gangbang from scratch is going to be hard work. It also depends how discrete or open you are willing to be about it.Do you have friends you'd be willing to share her with? Although that's not going to run if you are hoping to keep this secret.
i don't blame you for wanting to avoid the online route, it can involve a lot of time and effort and often leads no where anyway so it can be frustrating.
A good way to find guys is for her to go out and flirt her ass off. That way she meets the guy first and can decide whether or not she likes him and whether she wants to take it further. That of course doesn't get you a gangbang but it does get her meeting guys and making contacts with guys she might like to play with in a group setting but again it will take some time but hopefully it will mean she has some fun in the way.
The other route that might work for you is swingers clubs - several have nights where they allow couples and single guys so the ratio of guys to women is high and so if she was willing, she could easily get fucked by several guys in one night. It's not something we have much experience of though so you'd have to explore that yourselves or speak to others on here who have experience of the club scene.
Sorry not to be able to give you any simple solution but I do wish you luck.
Lynn xx
Swing club is a great idea . Seen some great sites in the gang bang rooms

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
agree with this advice. we're on the same journey, but found a regular who is willing to set it all up. in fact, wife had specific requests and he was willing to vet them. otherwise, find a local party to attend, you're sure to find enough volunteers.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Or do what Mary did for our first gang bang together (but not her first). Come home early on a night she was supposed to be out with the girls while I had a few friends over for cards(okay a couple of them she had already fucked) and offer herself up to the winner of the next hand (well in reality she said he could go first).

We only have a couple of experiences with GB, but from what we know from friends, count on a high no-show ratio. My wife was only GBd once in a planned scenario, and once in a totally unplanned scenario.

Planned: she had a long term lover whom we enjoyed many threesomes with. As we were parting company after a threesome with him in our marital bed, he mentioned he was meeting his pals for golf after leaving our place. My wife suggested he bring them along next time he visited us. They (and myself) ravaged my wife all morning a couple of weeks later. It was the ultimate sloppy seconds experience for me, sloppy fifths, actually. Thank God it was a Saturday, no way she could have worked that day.

The unplanned GB happened after an all day work meeting in a hotel business suite. After management departed about 4 pm, my wife and some of the guys ordered drinks and it was on. She called me and said words to the effect of "my panties are off and your fantasy is coming true, better get down here before it is over." They left the door ajar on the safety latch and when I entered 30 minutes later two men were still there. One was dressing and very wary of how I might react. The other guy was on top of my wife on a couch and was still inside her after his orgasm, they were making out. The towel under her crotch was very, very wet and her pussy was draining, covered with cum still glistening. He pulled out as I started undressing, saying he "didn't know how my wife could be so horny" as she was married to me, etc. etc. I just undressed as fast as I could and replaced him between her legs. Man was that ever a hot fuck! I lasted about 5 minutes. We still laugh about it today! We think (alcohol was flowing, of course) she took seven of us that afternoon and the last guy before me became a long term lover. He'd already had her several times at our house, and she had been having sex with him long before we married. I didn't clean her with those other two guys watching, too embarrassing. Thankfully she didn't ask me to as she'd already had many orgasms and just wanted to get off her back and take a shower. :)

We only have a couple of experiences with GB, but from what we know from friends, count on a high no-show ratio. My wife was only GBd once in a planned scenario, and once in a totally unplanned scenario.

Planned: she had a long term lover whom we enjoyed many threesomes with. As we were parting company after a threesome with him in our marital bed, he mentioned he was meeting his pals for golf after leaving our place. My wife suggested he bring them along next time he visited us. They (and myself) ravaged my wife all morning a couple of weeks later. It was the ultimate sloppy seconds experience for me, sloppy fifths, actually. Thank God it was a Saturday, no way she could have worked that day.

The unplanned GB happened after an all day work meeting in a hotel business suite. After management departed about 4 pm, my wife and some of the guys ordered drinks and it was on. She called me and said words to the effect of "my panties are off and your fantasy is coming true, better get down here before it is over." They left the door ajar on the safety latch and when I entered 30 minutes later two men were still there. One was dressing and very wary of how I might react. The other guy was on top of my wife on a couch and was still inside her after his orgasm, they were making out. The towel under her crotch was very, very wet and her pussy was draining, covered with cum still glistening. He pulled out as I started undressing, saying he "didn't know how my wife could be so horny" as she was married to me, etc. etc. I just undressed as fast as I could and replaced him between her legs. Man was that ever a hot fuck! I lasted about 5 minutes. We still laugh about it today! We think (alcohol was flowing, of course) she took seven of us that afternoon and the last guy before me became a long term lover. He'd already had her several times at our house, and she had been having sex with him long before we married. I didn't clean her with those other two guys watching, too embarrassing. Thankfully she didn't ask me to as she'd already had many orgasms and just wanted to get off her back and take a shower. :)
Unplanned ones are the best, not that planned ones aren't awesome also.

Surprised all the guys in yours only hung around for one go. Not sure how many were there or how far along they were when they called you, if she was just starting when she called 30 minutes is a short gang bang.