Please give it to her

Fun4Days99

Male
Jan 9, 2022
I need someone or multiple someone's to fuck my wife. I try to satisfy her, eat her pussy, eat her ass, fuck her anyway she wants and it's always great sex. Problem is I can't make her cum. I tell her she needs a few cocks to send her over the edge. Bigger cocks would help too. She just smiles at me and moves on. Thing is I know she would love it. She has a slut side of her and when she comes out, she can handle plenty of cock. I think she would look beautiful with multiple cocks inside every hole she has and make her squirm. Your thoughts are welcome.

I need someone or multiple someone's to fuck my wife. I try to satisfy her, eat her pussy, eat her ass, fuck her anyway she wants and it's always great sex. Problem is I can't make her cum. I tell her she needs a few cocks to send her over the edge. Bigger cocks would help too. She just smiles at me and moves on. Thing is I know she would love it. She has a slut side of her and when she comes out, she can handle plenty of cock. I think she would look beautiful with multiple cocks inside every hole she has and make her squirm. Your thoughts are welcome.
Hmu and let me in her with u in her pussy just to make sure it goes right we can pick up some hot little tramp on the street to sucker clean while we f****** to her home trust me she'll come with you

Attachments

• 5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 57
  • .trashed-1644046951-212867-34521ba2a8df27dffd91c12debb98177.jpg
    .trashed-1644046951-212867-34521ba2a8df27dffd91c12debb98177.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 54

I would love to fuck her. Where are you guys from?

Reactions: Tof82
Love to

Location? I have 9 thick inches and give oral that will make her cum SO hard!!😋