Please help wife sharing

Donahal

Male
For many years I have had the fantasy to share my wife. Now it has become an obsession that I think about every day. I will start from the beginning and would like you guys to respond and give me advice. I met my wife 30 yrs ago as we worked together at that time she was married. We were work friends and I had no clue she was interested in me as she was very popular and throughout the workforce, it had been said she was sexually active. One day, we started talking and she gave me her number to call her as we had the same interest. One day i called her and we talked at that time we had lots of things in common. A friendship grew but nothing from her to say she was sexually interested in me. She would still tease the other male coworkers and on several occasions, I have seen her close with a guy. One day she called me and invited me to ride with her and her son to the beach as she had to drop her son off at her parent's for the summer. I took her up on this invite and we drove to the beach. That day before going to her parents we went to the ocean and she removed her shorts to reveal a bikini. We all swam in the ocean and during this time in front of all the people she keep getting close to me rubbing her body on me as though she wanted dick. I had fun playing with her and after we dropped her son off we went out to eat prior to returning home. While at the bar we ate and had a couple of beers I noticed after doing so she was excited and wanted my attention. I kissed her and she liked it. Afterwards we got into her car and she gave me a blow job and wanted me to remove my pants in the passenger seat so she could give me a handjob afterwards which she did all the way home. Once home she dropped me off and said she could not stay as she had to get home and ready for work. I said ok and thought that was fun but I figured she would not call or she was not interested anymore. Later that evening I got a call from her requesting to come over and see me. I said ok, she arrived and no sooner she got into my home she wanted dick. I fucked her all night and she wanted more. She was an animal clearly deprived. From that point on we became an item but did not make it public at work as the co-workers did not know we were seeing each other. One day she said she had to go on a business trip with coworkers two males and a female to Ohio. She did and after arrival called me. She said that the city had nothing exciting and that later a male coworker friend of hers was going to go get beer and come back to the hotel. After a couple of days had passed she would call me and tell me what they all did and each time they all went out to eat and drink as back then she liked to drink and have fun. When she drank she was easy to fuck and was excited. one day prior to their return another coworker friend had heard from a guy that had gone with them to Ohio. He said his friend who was also there and had befriended my wife there had been in a hot tub with her and at that time she gave the friend a blowjob. He said both had been drinking. My coworkers told me this but still did not know I was seeing her, they were laughing. I called her but did not mention anything and during the conversation, she said they were all going out to eat and drink it was the night before they came home. Later that night I called her room and she did not answer all night. When she came home in conversation I asked her what they did that night and she said they all went out ate and drank, she said when she went to her room her coworker's friend knocked on her door and wanted in the room she said she did not let him in, but i believe she did as she had been drinking and would have wanted dick. As our relationship grew so did my fantasy. I tried to get her close to males as she worked with numerous black males and seem to like their company. We would go out she would drink and we would fuck. One evening she had said she was going to our friends a male and female to drink and wait until I got home at 12pm. It was summer and they lived by a beach and water at a marina. When I arrived I went to the apartment spoke to male and female and learned my wife was still down at the marina on a blanket talking with a guy that they met. I walked down to the marina and saw my wife laying on a blanket in a sun dress which was pulled up to her thighs. Her panties were laying beside her and she was clearly passed out I woke her up she was glad to see me after she stood she walked into the water up to her waist and started rubbing her pussy. Afterwards she walked out and wanted to fuck me on a bench she was still intoxicated. We did not and later I asked her who the guy was and she said he had a boat there but did not know any more info. I do believe she was fucked by this guy. Later in life, my wife was invited to a Christmas party that numerous people attended. We sat at a table with her coworkers mixed males and females the males were maintenance workers. One male coworker who was drinking clearly was fond of her and she appeared the same. They would tease back and forth and the male said he and the other guys liked looking at her legs in short dresses. She laugh and later got up and walked to the bathroom. She returned and I noticed she has removed her pantyhose and only had on a short skirt with nothing underneath. Later as we drank my wife wanted to dance I told her to dance with her male friend which she did. I noticed as they dance the male friend was holding her ass and rubbing she clearly liked it and pushed closer to him as they danced. That turned me on afterwards I hope we drove him home but he got a ride. Years passed and we met a guy who did home repairs he came over and I noticed my wife liked his company when he would do jobs outside with no shirt on she would take pics of him and became close. The guy became a close friend and later we would invite him over to hang out go boating. The guy and my wife were close friends and each liked their company. On many occasions, I would come up with ideas to get them together alone go places to get me parts and to meet me. She would with delay do this and enjoy the company but I never could say they got close or fucked but you could tell they both liked each other. One day in a conversation we were talking about girls' asses and I mentioned he needed to see my wifes pic. He was excited and asked did e share. I said i would love to share my wife with him but did not know how to ask her. He said he wanted to fuck her badly and loved the pics. From that point on we both worked together to get her to share. He would come over and greet her with a kiss and hug. While at the house you could see she liked his company afterwards she would walk him out to his vehicle and hug him close as he would kiss on her neck. She clearly liked it and didn't make him stop. These events happened each time he came over and throughout she would ask me about him all the time. One day I came up with the idea of her going with a friend alone to pick up some stuff at the beach at her parent's home both were deceased years prior and she had always wanted to go get a few things. At first, she did not want to go and one day my friend texted her and said he wanted to see her. She responded and I used that trip as a way to get them together. First I said I was going with them and she immediately said no she wanted me to stay home and she would go and be fine. I said ok ... She left wearing a short pair of shorts and a small top. They were gone several hours as the house was miles away and i knew they would be alone. After they returned I asked my friend did she respond to him and did he get lucky. He did not say much but did say he rubbed her arm riding down but he did not get anywhere. I think differently but have nothing to go on. I did not ask her questions but when they returned and prior to a friend leaving he hug her and started kissing her on the side of her neck she clearly liked it and moved her neck over to allow him to kiss her. I felt confident they had done something. I still could not come up with a way to ask her to have sex with him and did not want to ******** her off if she said no. Later I came up with a test for her outlining my fantasy but wrote in a way that did not come out and say would you fuck him. I also asked my friend to text her and tell her he wanted her sexually. He texted her and said he did not want to pretend anymore and that he wanted her and wanted to eat her pussy. After she read the text she had a half-mad unsure face. She read the text to me and seem confused and upset. I told her i ask him to text her and it was all my fault but i had an obsessed fantasy of him fucking her. She said what would have I done if she had said yes to him? I said that is what i wanted. After that, she did not say much more to me about it. She did come home and when he came over hugged and appeared as though nothing had happened. We continued our friendship and every chance I got i tried to push them together. She continued to act the same way with hugs and allowing him to kiss her. She would follow his Facebook respond to him and on occasion text him. But nothing appeared sexual. I again texted her requesting to ask him to get close to him and allow him to get close to her. She would ask him to come over sometimes he would and sometimes he was busy. She clearly knew I wanted her to fuck him. When he came over she would shower, fix her hair and wear tight yoga pants with no panties at my request for him. She would walk him out get close to him would kiss her neck. One time he picked her up by her ass pulled her close and said to her one day he was going to get her... she responded by saying yea, yea, yea. Today I am still trying to get them together she asked about him all the time and enjoys his company. I text him and try to get him to text her to come to see her and when he does try more things but he not always responds. One male coworker who was drinking clearly was fond of her and she appeared the same. They would tease back and forth and the male said he and the other guys liked looking at her legs in short dresses. She laugh and later got up and walked to the bathroom. She returned and I noticed she has removed her pantyhose and only had on a short skirt with nothing underneath. Later as we drank my wife wanted to dance I told her to dance with her male friend which she did. I noticed as they dance the male friend was holding her ass and rubbing she clearly liked it and pushed closer to him as they danced. That turned me on afterwards I hope we drove him home but he got a ride. Years passed and we met a guy who did home repairs he came over and I noticed my wife liked his company when he would do jobs outside with no shirt on she would take pics of him and became close. The guy became a close friend and later we would invite him over to hang out and go boating.

The guy and my wife were close friends and each liked their company. On many occasions, I would come up with ideas to get them together alone go places to get me parts and to meet me. She would with delay do this and enjoy the company but I never could say they got close or fucked but you could tell they both liked each other. One day in a conversation we were talking about girls' asses and I mentioned he needed to see my wifes pic. He was excited and asked did e share. I said i would love to share my wife with him but did not know how to ask her. He said he wanted to fuck her badly and loved the pics. From that point on we both worked together to get her to share. He would come over and greet her with a kiss and hug. While at the house you could she liked his company afterwards she would walk him out to his vehicle and hug him close as he would kiss on her neck. She clearly liked it and did not make him stop. These events happened each time he came over and throughout she would ask me about him all the time. One day I came up with an idea of her going with a friend alone to pick up some stuff at the beach at her parent's home which both were deceased years prior and she had always wanted to go get a few things. First she did not want to go and one day my friend texted her said he wanted to see her. She responded and I used that trip as a way to get them together. First I said I was going with them and she immediately said no she wanted me to stay home and she would go and be fine. I said ok ... She left wearing a short pair of shorts and a small top. They were gone several hours as the house was miles away and i knew they would be alone. After they returned I asked my friend did she respond to him and did he get lucky. He didnot say much but did say he rubbed her arm ridin down but he didnot get anywhere. I think differnt but have nothing to go on. I didnot ask her questions but when they returned anf prior to friend leaving he hug her and started kissing her on the side of her neck she clearly liked it and moved her neck over to allow him to kiss her. I felt confident they had done somthing. I still could not come up with a way to ask her to have sex with him and did not want to ******** her off if she said no. Later I came up with a test to her outlining my fantasy but wrote in a way that did not come out and say would you fuck him. I also asked my friend to text her and tell her he wanted her sexually. He texted her and said he did not want to pretend anymore and that he wanted her and wanted to eat her pussy. After she read the text she had a half-mad unsure face. She read the text to me and seem confused and upset. I told her i ask him to text her and it was all my fault but i had an obsessed fantasy of him fucking her. She said what would have I done if she had said yes to him? I said that is what i wanted. After that, she did not say much more to me about it. She did come home and when he came over hugged and appeared as though nothing had happened. We continued our friendship and every chance I got i tried to push them together. She continued to act the same way with hugs and allowing him to kiss her. She would follow his Facebook respond to him and on occasion text him. But nothing appeared sexual. I again texted her requesting to ask him to get close to him and allow him to get close to her. She would ask him to come over sometimes he would and sometimes he was busy. She clearly knew i wanted her to fuck him. When he came over she would shower, fix her hair and wear tight yoga pants with no panties at my request for him. She would walk him out get close to him he would kiss her neck. One time he picked her up by her ass pulled her close and said to her one day he was going to get her... she responded by saying yea, yea, yea. Today I am still trying to get them together she asked about him all the time and enjoys his company. I text him and try to get him to text her to come to see her and when he does try more things but he not always responds. He continues to say he wants fuck her back he says he knows she is interested in him but he does not get any vibes from her that she is sexually interested. What do you guys think, please help.. Today my wife does not drink much and my friend does not drink. I truly believe she wants him but how do i push them together how do i ask her .. do you think they fucked at the beach and both want to keep it a secret from me as they know both know i want them to fuck each other. Are they both messing with knowing i want this and they are already seeing each. I have not seen anything to suggest this. My topic has to many words I have to break up in two responses here.

For many years I have had the fantasy to share my wife. Now it has become an obsession that I think about every day. I will start from the beginning and would like you guys to respond and give me advice. I met my wife 30 yrs ago as we worked together at that time she was married. We were work friends and I had no clue she was interested in me as she was very popular and throughout the workforce, it had been said she was sexually active. One day, we started talking and she gave me her number to call her as we had the same interest. One day i called her and we talked at that time we had lots of things in common. A friendship grew but nothing from her to say she was sexually interested in me. She would still tease the other male coworkers and on several occasions, I have seen her close with a guy. One day she called me and invited me to ride with her and her son to the beach as she had to drop her son off at her parent's for the summer. I took her up on this invite and we drove to the beach. That day before going to her parents we went to the ocean and she removed her shorts to reveal a bikini. We all swam in the ocean and during this time in front of all the people she keep getting close to me rubbing her body on me as though she wanted dick. I had fun playing with her and after we dropped her son off we went out to eat prior to returning home. While at the bar we ate and had a couple of beers I noticed after doing so she was excited and wanted my attention. I kissed her and she liked it. Afterwards we got into her car and she gave me a blow job and wanted me to remove my pants in the passenger seat so she could give me a handjob afterwards which she did all the way home. Once home she dropped me off and said she could not stay as she had to get home and ready for work. I said ok and thought that was fun but I figured she would not call or she was not interested anymore. Later that evening I got a call from her requesting to come over and see me. I said ok, she arrived and no sooner she got into my home she wanted dick. I fucked her all night and she wanted more. She was an animal clearly deprived. From that point on we became an item but did not make it public at work as the co-workers did not know we were seeing each other. One day she said she had to go on a business trip with coworkers two males and a female to Ohio. She did and after arrival called me. She said that the city had nothing exciting and that later a male coworker friend of hers was going to go get beer and come back to the hotel. After a couple of days had passed she would call me and tell me what they all did and each time they all went out to eat and drink as back then she liked to drink and have fun. When she drank she was easy to fuck and was excited. one day prior to their return another coworker friend had heard from a guy that had gone with them to Ohio. He said his friend who was also there and had befriended my wife there had been in a hot tub with her and at that time she gave the friend a blowjob. He said both had been drinking. My coworkers told me this but still did not know I was seeing her, they were laughing. I called her but did not mention anything and during the conversation, she said they were all going out to eat and drink it was the night before they came home. Later that night I called her room and she did not answer all night. When she came home in conversation I asked her what they did that night and she said they all went out ate and drank, she said when she went to her room her coworker's friend knocked on her door and wanted in the room she said she did not let him in, but i believe she did as she had been drinking and would have wanted dick. As our relationship grew so did my fantasy. I tried to get her close to males as she worked with numerous black males and seem to like their company. We would go out she would drink and we would fuck. One evening she had said she was going to our friends a male and female to drink and wait until I got home at 12pm. It was summer and they lived by a beach and water at a marina. When I arrived I went to the apartment spoke to male and female and learned my wife was still down at the marina on a blanket talking with a guy that they met. I walked down to the marina and saw my wife laying on a blanket in a sun dress which was pulled up to her thighs. Her panties were laying beside her and she was clearly passed out I woke her up she was glad to see me after she stood she walked into the water up to her waist and started rubbing her pussy. Afterwards she walked out and wanted to fuck me on a bench she was still intoxicated. We did not and later I asked her who the guy was and she said he had a boat there but did not know any more info. I do believe she was fucked by this guy. Later in life, my wife was invited to a Christmas party that numerous people attended. We sat at a table with her coworkers mixed males and females the males were maintenance workers. One male coworker who was drinking clearly was fond of her and she appeared the same. They would tease back and forth and the male said he and the other guys liked looking at her legs in short dresses. She laugh and later got up and walked to the bathroom. She returned and I noticed she has removed her pantyhose and only had on a short skirt with nothing underneath. Later as we drank my wife wanted to dance I told her to dance with her male friend which she did. I noticed as they dance the male friend was holding her ass and rubbing she clearly liked it and pushed closer to him as they danced. That turned me on afterwards I hope we drove him home but he got a ride. Years passed and we met a guy who did home repairs he came over and I noticed my wife liked his company when he would do jobs outside with no shirt on she would take pics of him and became close. The guy became a close friend and later we would invite him over to hang out go boating. The guy and my wife were close friends and each liked their company. On many occasions, I would come up with ideas to get them together alone go places to get me parts and to meet me. She would with delay do this and enjoy the company but I never could say they got close or fucked but you could tell they both liked each other. One day in a conversation we were talking about girls' asses and I mentioned he needed to see my wifes pic. He was excited and asked did e share. I said i would love to share my wife with him but did not know how to ask her. He said he wanted to fuck her badly and loved the pics. From that point on we both worked together to get her to share. He would come over and greet her with a kiss and hug. While at the house you could see she liked his company afterwards she would walk him out to his vehicle and hug him close as he would kiss on her neck. She clearly liked it and didn't make him stop. These events happened each time he came over and throughout she would ask me about him all the time. One day I came up with the idea of her going with a friend alone to pick up some stuff at the beach at her parent's home both were deceased years prior and she had always wanted to go get a few things. At first, she did not want to go and one day my friend texted her and said he wanted to see her. She responded and I used that trip as a way to get them together. First I said I was going with them and she immediately said no she wanted me to stay home and she would go and be fine. I said ok ... She left wearing a short pair of shorts and a small top. They were gone several hours as the house was miles away and i knew they would be alone. After they returned I asked my friend did she respond to him and did he get lucky. He did not say much but did say he rubbed her arm riding down but he did not get anywhere. I think differently but have nothing to go on. I did not ask her questions but when they returned and prior to a friend leaving he hug her and started kissing her on the side of her neck she clearly liked it and moved her neck over to allow him to kiss her. I felt confident they had done something. I still could not come up with a way to ask her to have sex with him and did not want to ******** her off if she said no. Later I came up with a test for her outlining my fantasy but wrote in a way that did not come out and say would you fuck him. I also asked my friend to text her and tell her he wanted her sexually. He texted her and said he did not want to pretend anymore and that he wanted her and wanted to eat her pussy. After she read the text she had a half-mad unsure face. She read the text to me and seem confused and upset. I told her i ask him to text her and it was all my fault but i had an obsessed fantasy of him fucking her. She said what would have I done if she had said yes to him? I said that is what i wanted. After that, she did not say much more to me about it. She did come home and when he came over hugged and appeared as though nothing had happened. We continued our friendship and every chance I got i tried to push them together. She continued to act the same way with hugs and allowing him to kiss her. She would follow his Facebook respond to him and on occasion text him. But nothing appeared sexual. I again texted her requesting to ask him to get close to him and allow him to get close to her. She would ask him to come over sometimes he would and sometimes he was busy. She clearly knew I wanted her to fuck him. When he came over she would shower, fix her hair and wear tight yoga pants with no panties at my request for him. She would walk him out get close to him would kiss her neck. One time he picked her up by her ass pulled her close and said to her one day he was going to get her... she responded by saying yea, yea, yea. Today I am still trying to get them together she asked about him all the time and enjoys his company. I text him and try to get him to text her to come to see her and when he does try more things but he not always responds. One male coworker who was drinking clearly was fond of her and she appeared the same. They would tease back and forth and the male said he and the other guys liked looking at her legs in short dresses. She laugh and later got up and walked to the bathroom. She returned and I noticed she has removed her pantyhose and only had on a short skirt with nothing underneath. Later as we drank my wife wanted to dance I told her to dance with her male friend which she did. I noticed as they dance the male friend was holding her ass and rubbing she clearly liked it and pushed closer to him as they danced. That turned me on afterwards I hope we drove him home but he got a ride. Years passed and we met a guy who did home repairs he came over and I noticed my wife liked his company when he would do jobs outside with no shirt on she would take pics of him and became close. The guy became a close friend and later we would invite him over to hang out and go boating.

I think the best way is to sit/lay down with your wife and have an open, and honest conversation regarding your desire to have/see her fuck other guys. And, frankly you're kinda half way there. She already knows you want her to sleep with your friend.

I think you just need to explain to her that ...
- this is a strong fantasy of yours,
- you've had these feelings for several years,
- you have these feelings because you find her super hot and want to share her with other guys,
- it's a common kink for many guys, and you'd like to share that kink with her, would she like to learn more?
- ask her if fucking another guy has been a fantasy for her, or something she has thought about time to time?
- does she think this is something she might like to try?
- that for many couples it can bring them together closer than before, and you feel it will do the same for your relationship

It can be difficult to just bring it up out of the blue while you're watching Netflix, or driving home from Costco, so try different avenues, like during sex, and introduce some hotwife porn into your sex and see what she thinks. Maybe ask her if she has any fantasies. Once she tells you hers, (assuming it's not sleeping with other guys), then ask her if she would like to hear a fantasy of yours.

Good luck and hope it works out.