Pleasure and shame . . . sometimes pain

bullishJay

Male
Jul 28, 2022
When a wife ventures outside the marriage she enters a world in which pleasure and shame are mingled. The two are often difficult to distinguish because shame causes the woman to feel pleasure. She may feel guilt at breaking her marriage vows but her pussy gets wet and warm in anticipation of being fucked. Her nipples grow hard in hopes of being sucked, nibbled, licked, pinched, etc.

As a bull I thrive on using shame and humiliation with the woman. Sometimes it's using a collar and leash on her. Sometimes it's degrading her verbally. Sometimes it's making her do things that I know will embarrass her. I don't worry that she will walk away because she needs the relationship with me -- not only the physical sexual activity but the control that I exert over her. It turns her on, and she becomes addicted to it.

Discipline is also essential, and that's where the pain comes in. Spanking, caning, and other forms of discipline are important in strengthening the relationship between a woman and her bull.

When a wife ventures outside the marriage she enters a world in which pleasure and shame are mingled. The two are often difficult to distinguish because shame causes the woman to feel pleasure. She may feel guilt at breaking her marriage vows but her pussy gets wet and warm in anticipation of being fucked. Her nipples grow hard in hopes of being sucked, nibbled, licked, pinched, etc.

As a bull I thrive on using shame and humiliation with the woman. Sometimes it's using a collar and leash on her. Sometimes it's degrading her verbally. Sometimes it's making her do things that I know will embarrass her. I don't worry that she will walk away because she needs the relationship with me -- not only the physical sexual activity but the control that I exert over her. It turns her on, and she becomes addicted to it.

Discipline is also essential, and that's where the pain comes in. Spanking, caning, and other forms of discipline are important in strengthening the relationship between a woman and her bull.
I'd love to place your slut on a collar and leash and use her for a weekend!!! She would definitely get spanked!!! Also a whip used on her nipples and her swollen clit!!!

Im painting with a very broad brush here...
Men generally are logical, left brain users. We are also right brain, impulsive, risk takers. But usually one or the other at a time.
Women tend to be both simultaneously right AND left brained. Ruled by emotion. She craves stability and security at the same time as needing drama and chaos.
Look at the time and effort spent on her appearance, clothes and makeup to perfection just to be stripped naked and get her makeup smeared with a facial. She loves it, it's her nature. She can be unloading the dishwasher and having erotic fantasies at the same time.
She can't help it, she wants to be a good wife and mother and a whore/slut at the same time. But never, ever held accountable for what happens.

Im painting with a very broad brush here...
Men generally are logical, left brain users. We are also right brain, impulsive, risk takers. But usually one or the other at a time.
Women tend to be both simultaneously right AND left brained. Ruled by emotion. She craves stability and security at the same time as needing drama and chaos.
Look at the time and effort spent on her appearance, clothes and makeup to perfection just to be stripped naked and get her makeup smeared with a facial. She loves it, it's her nature. She can be unloading the dishwasher and having erotic fantasies at the same time.
She can't help it, she wants to be a good wife and mother and a whore/slut at the same time. But never, ever held accountable for what happens.
This obviously isn't your first rodeo!!!

Reactions: ChiefMac

If I had been born a woman I would be exactly the type of girl you described. Being on the end of your leash crawling on the floor ready and eager to receive what ever humiliation and painful treatment you decide to inflict on me. The more intense your treatment of me, the more I would long to worship your cock and serve you as an obedient slave. To be humiliated in public and get laughed at and degrated by others would be especially effective. I am in a FLM now and these roles are reversed. My wife is very dominant and sadistic and I'm so effeminant and submissive that in her eyes I'm not a man. She takes delight in whipping, belting and spanking me with a hairbrush or paddle. When her bull punishes me she gets even more excited and laughs sadistically. I must also dress in womens clothes so she can take me out in public and display me as a sissy to be laughed at while she steps back and watches with delight. This makes both of us, off the charts horney, but she locks me in a cock cage and denies me any release of tension while she fucks her bull. She tells me how useless I am in bed and doesn't deserve any sex. Then makes me watch her get pleasured by a real man. After he shoots his load in and on her she makes me lick it off. She tells me that all I'm good for eating her bulls cum out of her pussy cuz I'm not man enough to fuck it. I agree with your post 100% (y)