P

I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Several years ago when Tumblr still allowed nude pics I had a blog there. I liked posting nude pics and vids of myself and sharing stories about my sex life but I enjoyed responding to messages from my followers the most. On nights that I didn't have dates I'd often spend hours toying myself while responding to those messages.

I had one particular follower that was a young 20 year old college student. At the time I was 46 and had kids older then him. Over the course of sending messages back and forth he admitted he was still a virgin, had never had a girlfriend and pretty much begged me to take his virginity. It was definitely a rare opportunity for me to be the dominate person for a change. My husband thought it sounded like a great idea too and thought I'd enjoy being a cougar. He had privately shared pics of himself and he was tall, well built and had an above average sized cock so I just assumed he lacked confidence. I guess I took pity on him and told him I'd be his first although I tried to tell him he'd be better off cashing in his v card with someone he cared about that was closer to his own age rather than an older slut like me. He insisted he wanted me to be his first.

Several weeks later the semester ended and he was going to be traveling home for summer break. His parents happened to live in the next city West of mine so he would be passing through my area on the way. He agreed to get a hotel room in my area and meet me for a dinner date. If things went well at dinner I'd follow him back to his room and if he got cold feet we'd go our separate ways. He had admitted to jerking off a lot while looking at pics on my blog so I made him swear not to masturbate for the two weeks prior to our date.

The dinner went well. I found him to be quiet shy but very intelligent with a great sense of humor and he quickly gained confidence as the meal progressed. As promised I followed him back to the hotel.

When we arrived I gave him a kiss and asked him if he was sure this was what he wanted for his first time and he said yes. I told him I was going to freshen up a bit and instructed him to remove the covers from the bed and strip while I was in the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I changed out of the dress I was wearing into some sexy lingerie. It was really just a black lacy corset that left my tits, pussy and ass fully exposed. I also continued to wear the thigh high stockings and heels I'd worn to dinner with my dress.

I left the bathroom and turned to corner to the bed where I struck the sexiest pose I could muster allowing him a good look at my nearly naked body. He had removed the covers from the bed and stripped as instructed. He was lying on the bed shyly covering his cock with his hands. As I slowly began to crawl onto the foot of the bed I told him to move his hands so I could see his magnificent cock. Not surprisingly it was already quite hard and I had him spread his legs so I could kneel between them. I told him young men had a tendency to cum very fast their first time so I was going to take the pressure off of him by giving him a blowjob first. I assured him that he didn't have to try to last long and was welcome to cum in my mouth. That way he could hopefully last longer when we actually got around to fucking.

As expected he came seconds after I wrapped my lips around his shaft and good lord did he cum a lot. He had definitely followed my instructions to not masturbate for the past couple weeks. I swallowed every drop and then thanked him for saving such a big load for me. I crawled up to straddle his body and began giving him a deep, tongue probing kiss while grinding my pussy against his cock. I'd never considering kissing my bulls after they'd cum in my mouth but I figured this guy was young, may as well train him right. After kissing for a bit I whispered in his ear what a stud he was and asked him how he felt about cumming in a woman's mouth. He sheepishly said he'd really enjoyed it and I asked if he'd like to return the favor and eat my pussy to which he replied by vigorously shaking his head up and down.

I laid down on my back and began rubbing my pussy while he positioned himself between my legs. I used my fingers to spread myself open and pointed out my clit while telling him to be sure to pay attention to it. Guys always seem to have a hard time finding it. He took a very long look before diving in and made up for his lack of experience with sheer enthusiasm. Being highly submissive I rarely have men go down on me and instead just use me for their pleasure so this young man's tongue felt wonderful. I wasn't faking any of the moans that passed my lips and was holding the back of his head as I came hard. He sat back looking quiet pleased with himself and I praised him for getting a woman off so quickly on his first attempt.

He was of course hard again by this point and I told him I wanted him to fuck me now. As I was already on my back and he was still between my legs we tried missionary first. I was so wet from his tongue lashing that he effortlessly slid right in to the hilt where he held himself for a long time no doubt savoring the feeling of being inside his first pussy. Eventually he began pumping in and out gently but he soon gained confidence and increased the pace and depth at which he fucked me.

When I sensed he was getting close I had him stop and switch positions so I was on top. He happily sucked my nipples as I rode him. I was careful to slow down when I sensed he was getting close until I had another orgasm. Then I let him fuck me doggy style as a reward for getting me off again. All the while I begged him to cum inside me until he blew his second load deep inside my pussy.

I was tempted to have him lick me clean but instead elected to clean his cock with my mouth instead as I was really impressed with his performance for his first time. I then continued to kiss and cuddle with him until we drifted off to sleep. That being another rarity for me, I hardly ever spend the night with any of my bulls. They send me home when they're done.

In the morning I woke him up with another blow job and he returned the favor after cumming in my mouth again. We then got dressed and I headed home while he resumed his trip.

He continued to write me on my blog and came to visit a few more times over the summer. During the second visit I let him try anal so he had the pleasure of trying all of a woman's holes. Eventually he got a girlfriend and shortly thereafter I had to shut down my blog so we lost contact. He was only the second virgin I got to fuck. The first being my husband when we traded our v cards with each other.
What a great story and that guy was very lucky... I almost had the cougar experience in college. Spent the whole evening talking to a lady who lived about 2.5 hours south of me. The texting was hot and heavy for sure. And I was really hoping it would work out, considering I was only with one girl in high school, and we only did it for maybe 2 minutes so I never had the experience. Needless to say the cougar backed out to be with her ex. Eventually I found my wife who is well experienced and she taught me pretty much everything I know about sex. My experience with my wife is similar to that guys experience. She had me cum in her mouth and I swear it was like heaven. She wouldn't let me cum in her until we decided to try for our kid. I wish I could do that every day. After 9 years, I still treat sex like it's the first time because of how exciting it is..

Reactions: Leoqing and 69jd69
It's to bad the cougar didn't work out for you hun but it sounds like your wife made the wait worthwhile.

This is one of my fondest lifestyle memories. I would have sucked him off even if I didn't think he'd cum quickly. I've always loved giving head, gets all 5 senses going, I love the taste of cum!
It was worth the wait. Now nothing happens in the bedroom at all. Still I wish I experienced the cougar. It's always been on my bucket list!