POSTED IN PUBLIC

Cumminhard

Couple
Nov 10, 2021
Pennsylvania
I used to take nude pics of my wife and leave them lay at a carwash, on a sidewalk, or somewhere I could watch and see who picked them up and the responses.
I've always fantasized about people printing her pics and posting them in public then sending me pics of them posted like at truckstops, bars, restaurants, etc.
I also wanted to get links to websites her pics were shared on. I still have never had anyone respond to anything I've requested for this to happen. If you want to just use the pics in my threads or pm me for others. Then pm me results...I hope this works out!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-011350_Chrome (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-011350_Chrome (1).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_20211110-011433_Chrome (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-011433_Chrome (1).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20211115-064402_Keepsafe (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-064402_Keepsafe (1).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 254
I used to take nude pics of my wife and leave them lay at a carwash, on a sidewalk, or somewhere I could watch and see who picked them up and the responses.
I've always fantasized about people printing her pics and posting them in public then sending me pics of them posted like at truckstops, bars, restaurants, etc.
I also wanted to get links to websites her pics were shared on. I still have never had anyone respond to anything I've requested for this to happen. If you want to just use the pics in my threads or pm me for others. Then pm me results...I hope this works out!!!
Amazing wife!!🤩🤩🔥🔥

Every hotel room we've ever had a cuckolding experience in I always leave a little note in the middle of the notepad they leave on the desk. "I watched another man fuck my wife all night in this room." I've never left any contact info so I have no idea if anyone actually saw them but it's the first thing I do when I check into a hotel room, flip through the notepad. lol

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
To get a result we need her full frontal naked with her face,