Pregnant Petite Wife Hung Buddy - (True Story)

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
Scheming Husband - Horny Pregnant Wife

Well for any who have followed my stories on the site, my wife "M" is a Petite 5'0", 105 lbs., brunette southern belle who has amazing thighs and ass. My best friend "F" had been a 3rd of ours, joining us for 3somes, since M was in her mid to late 20's (check out my post on First Time MFM with Best Friend Surprise). F was a tall, 6'3", lean muscular 210 lbs., with a massive 9" very thick cock, that was tree trunk shaped so it was thicker at the base, with a big head. According to M it was a beautiful cock as well.

M was pregnant at the time with our third late in her 3rd trimester at about 8 months. She was a very youthful, healthy looking attractive 32 year old pregnant mom. She had large E breasts on her short frame with a large pregnant belly and the most amazing lustrous shiny black hair, which always happened when she was pregnant. We had been having F over while she was pregnant, but no actual intercourse for 2-3 months, just oral (those were pretty hot sessions too if you can envision a beautiful happy smiling pregnant woman, obviously enjoying herself, with cum all over her face and dripping on her pregnant belly). M was concerned that F's cock would be too much for her to handle when she was so far along.

Being the perv that I am I really wanted to see her take that huge cock of his while she was in this beautiful full pregnancy phase. When she was pregnant she got extremely horny as many women do. Difference for M is that she normally didn't initiate sex but when she was pregnant she actually would make the first move. It always perplexed me because she loved sex so much. I just chalked it up to some part of her upbringing that gave her a mental block in that area. So this morning I am awakened to M playfully massaging my cock with her head on my chest while looking up at me to see if I was awake yet. This was unusual enough for me to know her hormones must be off the chart. My wheels began to spin. I quickly calculated that I could get my 3some with my buddy if I played it right. With my eyes now open, I gave her a short deep kiss then hopped out of bed saying "I've got to get going babe, big proposal due". I then quickly stroked my fingers over her wet pussy with a short sensual kiss before heading to my home office downstairs to get coffee and "supposedly" to a jam packed work day. M peeked into my office several times during the day asking if I needed to "take a break", to which I replied "I don't think I will be able to take a break during work hours honey, really busy. maybe tonight".

Now hopefully any ladies reading this will forgive me because I think women are at their most beautiful and erotic when they are pregnant, especially as they get closer to giving birth. I was being manipulative, but I was certain she would have a great time, if my plan worked out. I invited F over for our standard evening get together of playing chess and drinking wine. He gave her the friend hug when he arrived, thinking nothing would happen with her so close to her due date. We did the standard chit chat with F commenting on how glowing M looked and saying that it wouldn't be long now. As the evening progressed I went in to talk with M in the kitchen. She was in a robe, with a silky pregnancy slip underneath, reviewing our other two's school work at the kitchen table. I leaned over her from behind where I began softly kissing her neck while reaching down to gently but firmly rub her breasts and then delicately squeezed her nipples. While cupping her breasts with my hands, I twisted around to give her a deep passionate kiss. Next I reached down pulling her legs apart with both my hands. With her legs open while still kissing her neck, I began to lightly stroke up and down her inner thighs, brushing very lightly over her pussy, barely touching the lips at the top of the motion. Her pussy lips became visibly swollen and wet.

I whispered to her how beautiful she looked with our baby insider her. I then expressed how amazing it would be for me to watch her having sex with F in this wonderful special phase of her life and how much it would mean to me. I also told her we would both be extra gentle with her during sex. I knew she was too horny to say no. She said yes while heavily exhaling, but said we needed to hurry because she needed one of us in her now! In other words, no waiting to finish our chess game. I took her hand to lead her into the living room where she handed me her robe while pulling her slip off over her head. She looked unbelievably beautiful standing their completely naked with her fully pregnant belly. She was a very fit and toned pregnant, which I think could be attributed with having to keep up with our other two and also that she was extremely active. She put her robe back on and then sat down on our couch placing her feet on the edge of our coffee table, opening her robe, exposing her breasts, legs and beautiful trimmed pussy. She then began to rub her wet pussy lips with her fingers, she was so turned on. It was an incredibly arousing sight to see her sitting on the couch, legs propped up, in her gorgeous pregnant form spreading her pussy lips apart as she rubbed her fingers around her wet opening. She was so excited she was visibly trembling.

I then went to get F telling him I needed to show him something. We walked into the Livingroom together, when he looked up to see M on the couch with her knees up, making lusty eye contact with him as she was masturbating, saying with her eyes "I am in desperate need. Does this excite you?". I just said to him, "come on let's get undressed, this fertile woman needs us now". I made sure to tell him "We need to be gentle with her". We both quickly got naked and jumped in kissing her mouth, body, breasts, pussy, rubbing her, just overall giving her all the attention, we could, totally wrapping her up in touches and kisses. She was squirming underneath us from all the attention as her senses were being overwhelmed. I was kissing M passionately on the mouth when I noticed F on his knees in front of her with his huge cock at attention pointing towards her pussy. Taking my que, I reached down with both hands and pulled her puffy wet pregnant pussy lips apart inviting him to put his cock into her. I turned to make eye contact with her. She looked at me, then back at him nodding up and down yes to give him permission to put is massive cock inside her. She let out the most intense gasp as he very slowly slid his extremely hard large cock into her dripping wet pregnant opening while she was looking into my eyes.

We were both consciously going easy on her in the beginning as we took turns making love to her. The first time we each came we were on our knees in front of her on the couch, which allowed her to lay back and relax. She was so wet there was an audible sloshing sound as we were sliding in and out of her. After our first orgasms inside her, M's concerns about our cocks being too much to handle disappeared, as she instructed F to sit on the couch so she could ride on top facing him with her legs tucked behind his back. She proceeded to work him out physically hard, moving on him with long deep strokes, which lead to at least 2 explosive orgasms for her, with the last one being simultaneous. They both collapsed after this orgasm. She later told me that she made the switch because she had an aching inside, she described as the sensation of her body needing his big cock to fill her up. She said my size would have probably done the trick, but that his long thick cock relieved the throbbing really well, adding that when he was squirting inside her she could feel the head of his cock swell and contract as she orgasmed simultaneously with him. She said it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Definitely one she would always remember. Watching this I was about to bust, but I had to patiently wait for my second turn to give her time to bask in the moment. My wait was made even worse because every time we came in her, M would reach down to rub our semen around her pregnant pussy lips and then lick it off her fingers. M loves to masturbate with cum and loves cum period.

M did have pity on me because following that orgasm with F she was spent, and I wasn't likely to top that one. To make me cum faster M started talking dirty to me (got to love it when your wife knows you) even before I got inside her. Kneeling in front of her, I was shaking my cock, bouncing it off her clit, to get it harder, as she was masturbating with his cum. M started off by teasing me with the question "You love seeing your pregnant wife taking your best friends cum, don't you? Letting him fuck me and use my pregnant pussy. Watching his big cock slid in and out of my pregnant pussy until he squirts his sperm inside me." I got rock hard fast, quickly sliding into her amazing very slick cum filled pussy. She went on "How does my pregnant cum filled pussy feel with the 2 big loads F put into me with yours?". All I could muster was "unbelievable honey." She then went on "I am carrying your baby and being your slut letting F fuck and squirt his cum into me with that big cock of his. You like watching me as your pregnant slut taking that big penis of his don't you baby?" As I said "yes" I came very hard. From her smile, M seemed very satisfied that she was able to get me off so quickly. I may not have gotten her off that time, but it was an orgasm I have always remembered.

She had a lot of orgasms that evening, more than usual, which I have always thought were great for mom and baby. I got mind-blowing video and pictures of the evening that I will always cherish. We have viewed those many times over the years.

BTW she had the baby less than a week later. She thought all the orgasms from us that night might have had something to do with it. She did forgive me for teasing her all day.

Last edited:
I played with a friends wife during most of her pregnancy. I loved her pregnant body. Since she was pregnant we started playing bare during this time.
Same here. After this pregnancy she had her tubes tied. No condoms from there on out. I got sniped myself a few years later just in case we didn't match up with a couple.

Same here. After this pregnancy she had her tubes tied. No condoms from there on out. I got sniped myself a few years later just in case we didn't match up with a couple.
Was it her being pregnant that spurred you guys into playing bare?

I ask because this was my experience before with another couple. She was "safe when pregnant" so I could start cumming in her. I've had another pregnant couple hit me up wanting this also so I'm curious if that's how some couples get into bare play.

Her husband and I both got snipped right after she gave birth so we were able to continue playing bare once she was ready.

There was no way we were going back to using condoms after we all experienced MFM raw.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Yes it was. Our first MFM was with another long-time mutual friend of both of ours, when she was pregnant with our 2nd. Then we quickly moved on to the guy in this story here. The guy in our first MFM had worked with us at prior company, but had been transferred to another city, so it wasn't as convenient to see him, but we did a few times. All during her pregnancy.

The guy in this story we did during both her last 2 pregnancies as far as sexual intercourse goes, but we didn't play between those last pregnancies, as far as penetration was concerned. We did a lot of oral sex (some of the scenarios were extremely hot still), because of the fact that we did not want to go back to using condoms. I had done sloppy seconds before in college in other relationships, but didn't realize until M and I got married and we did it, how much I really enjoyed that aspect of it. So for about almost 3 years between kids we didn't do penetration with others.

Once she had her tubes tied, it was "Katy Bar the Doors". It has been an amazing journey. I can say without hesitation it made our sex life exciting for decades versus what we had come to know from vanilla couples we socialized with who lost any excitement after the first few years of their marriages if it took that long.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: black75 and Riker41
I will mention also, that due to couples having only 1 partner who have been sniped or tied, I went ahead and got sniped myself. Funny thing is me getting sniped turned out to be a delicate subject with M, because this was my "quirk" that she was "putting up with" (don't misunderstand she was having a blast and admitted it) since it was my idea to start us in the lifestyle. So me getting sniped was confirmation that I wanted to have sex with other women, regardless of us having been with couples before this time. Go figure. I smoothed it over by stating we had been with couples where the wife didn't want hubby flying solo in a 3some and those relationships were really good outside the bedroom, so I was able to talk her down from the ledge so to speak.

Even more reason for this to be unexpected is we had done FMF 3somes before too; several. We had a long-term partner FMF 3some who was an ex girlfriend of mine (firecracker 4'9", 90 lbs., loved sex and I was her first). If you're going to get jealous I would have assumed that would have been the time. Looking back too we did get lucky because 2 of the FMF 3some partners had latex allergies and were not on birth control. Back in the 90's they didn't have non-latex condoms as a solution except sheep skin, which weren't that effective (almost like why bother). We played raw with them (one only a couple of times, but the 4'9" girl was long-term) I blew loads in both of them and with long-term itty bitty girl it was on a pretty regular basis. Now both said they had difficulties getting pregnant, but I was definitely fertile as was M, because we never had to try more than one month to get pregnant. If we started trying to get pregnant at the beginning of her cycle she was pregnant before her next cycle. So missed a bullet there and I cringe now thinking about it.

Last edited:
Yes it was. Our first MFM was with another long-time mutual friend of both of ours, when she was pregnant with our 2nd. Then we quickly moved on to the guy in this story here. The guy in our first MFM had worked with us at prior company, but had been transferred to another city, so it wasn't as convenient to see him, but we did a few times. All during her pregnancy.

The guy in this story we did during both her last 2 pregnancies as far as sexual intercourse goes, but we didn't play between those last pregnancies, as far as penetration was concerned. We did a lot of oral sex (some of the scenarios were extremely hot still), because of the fact that we did not want to go back to using condoms. I had done sloppy seconds before in college in other relationships, but didn't realize until M and I got married and we did it, how much I really enjoyed that aspect of it. So for about almost 3 years between kids we didn't do penetration with others.

Once she had her tubes tied, it was "Katy Bar the Doors". It has been an amazing journey. I can say without hesitation it made our sex life exciting for decades versus what we had come to know from vanilla couples we socialized with who lost any excitement in the first few years of their marriages if it took that long.

The sloppy seconds aspect of it ended up being a really hot part of it for us. I had been with a women before who had a cum fetish. But this was on another level.
When she was pregnant we would normally take turns going first since both her husband and I liked going second.

And I can't describe it... but that fact she was pregnant wanting both our loads was just incredible hot.

Brings back some great memories! My wife was super horny as well when she was pregnant. We had taken a bit of a break to get pregnant..she had gone off her birth control and did not want to risk anyone else fucking her. Once she was pregnant and passed the first few months a friend of ours got to fuck his first and only pregnant woman (no kids for him). She loved it and he said it was a huge treat for him. Sooo sexy seeing your pregnant wife getting fucked!

Well for any who have followed my stories on the site, my wife "M" is a Petite 5'0", 105 lbs., brunette southern belle who has amazing thighs and ass. My best friend "F" had been a 3rd of ours, joining us for 3somes, since M was in her mid to late 20's (check out my post on First Time MFM with Best Friend Surprise). F was a tall, 6'3", lean muscular 210 lbs., with a massive 9" very thick cock, that was tree trunk shaped so it was thicker at the base, with a big head. According to M it was a beautiful cock as well.

M was pregnant at the time with our third late in her 3rd trimester at about 8 months. She was a very youthful, healthy looking attractive 32 year old pregnant mom. She had large E breasts on her short frame with a large pregnant belly and the most amazing lustrous shiny black hair, which always happened when she was pregnant. We had been having F over while she was pregnant, but no actual intercourse for 2-3 months, just oral (those were pretty hot sessions too if you can envision a beautiful happy smiling pregnant woman, obviously enjoying herself, with cum all over her face and dripping on her pregnant belly). M was concerned that F's cock would be too much for her to handle when she was so far along.

Being the perv that I am I really wanted to see her take that huge cock of his while she was in this beautiful full pregnancy phase. When she was pregnant she got extremely horny as many women do. Difference for M is that she normally didn't initiate sex but when she was pregnant she actually would make the first move. It always perplexed me because she loved sex so much. I just chalked it up to some part of her upbringing that gave her a mental block in that area. So this morning I am awakened to M playfully massaging my cock with her head on my chest while looking up at me to see if I was awake yet. This was unusual enough for me to know her hormones must be off the chart. My wheels began to spin. I quickly calculated that I could get my 3some with my buddy if I played it right. With my eyes now open, I gave her a short deep kiss then hopped out of bed saying "I've got to get going babe, big proposal due". I then quickly stroked my fingers over her wet pussy with a short sensual kiss before heading to my home office downstairs to get coffee and "supposedly" to a jam packed work day. M peeked into my office several times during the day asking if I needed to "take a break", to which I replied "I don't think I will be able to take a break during work hours honey, really busy. maybe tonight".

Now hopefully any ladies reading this will forgive me because I think women are at their most beautiful and erotic when they are pregnant, especially as they get closer to giving birth. I was being manipulative, but I was certain she would have a great time, if my plan worked out. I invited F over for our standard evening get together of playing chess and drinking wine. He gave her the friend hug when he arrived, thinking nothing would happen with her so close to delivering. We did the standard chit chat with F commenting on how glowing M looked and saying that it wouldn't be long now. As the evening progressed I went in to talk with M in the kitchen. She was in a robe, with a silky pregnancy slip underneath, reviewing our other two's school work at the kitchen table. I leaned over her from behind where I began softly kissing her neck while reaching down to gently but firmly rub her breasts and then delicately squeezed her nipples. While cupping her breasts with my hands, I twisted around to give her a deep passionate kiss. Next I reached down pulling her legs apart with both my hands. With her legs open while still kissing her neck, I began to lightly stroke up and down her inner thighs, brushing very lightly over her pussy, barely touching the lips at the top of the motion. Her pussy lips became visibly swollen and wet.

I whispered to her how beautiful she looked with our baby insider her. I then expressed how amazing it would be for me to watch her having sex with F in this wonderful special phase of her life and how much it would mean to me. I also told her we would both be extra gentle with her during sex. I knew she was too horny to say no. She said yes while heavily exhaling, but said we needed to hurry because she needed one of us in her now! In other words, no waiting to finish our chess game. I took her hand to lead her into the living room where she handed me her robe while pulling her slip off over her head. She looked unbelievably beautiful standing their completely naked with her fully pregnant belly. She was a very fit and toned pregnant, which I think could be attributed with having to keep up with our other two and also that she was extremely active. She put her robe back on and then sat down on our couch placing her feet on the edge of our coffee table, opening her robe, exposing her breasts, legs and beautiful trimmed pussy, where she began to rub her wet pussy lips with her fingers to get some relief from being so turned on. It was an incredibly arousing sight to see her sitting on the couch, legs propped up, with her gorgeous pregnant form spreading her pussy lips apart as she rubbed her fingers around her wet opening. She was so excited she was visibly trembling.

I then went to get F telling him I needed to show him something. We walked into the Livingroom together, when he looked up to see M on the couch with her knees up, making lusty eye contact with him as she was masturbating, saying with her eyes "I am in desperate need. Does this excite you?". I just said to him, "come on let's get undressed, this fertile woman needs us now". I made sure to say "we have to be gentle with her" too. We both quickly got naked and jumped in kissing her mouth, body, breasts, pussy, rubbing her, just overall giving her all the attention we could, totally wrapping her up in touches and kisses. She was squirming underneath us from all the attention as her senses were being overwhelmed. I was kissing M passionately on the mouth when I noticed F on his knees in front of her with his huge cock at attention pointing towards her pussy. So I reached down with both hands and pulled her puffy wet pregnant pussy lips apart inviting him to put his cock into her. I turned to make eye contact with her. She looked at me, then at him nodding up and down yes to give him permission to get inside her. She let out the most intense gasp as he very slowly slid his extremely hard large cock into her dripping wet pregnant opening while she was looking into my eyes.

We were both consciously going easy on her in the beginning as we took turns making love to her. The first time each of us came we were in the kneeling position in front of her on the couch, which allowed her to lay back and relax while we took care of her. After us guys first orgasms, M's fears of our cocks being too much during our marathon 3somes disappeared, as she instructed F to sit on the couch so she could ride on top facing him with her legs tucked behind his back. She proceeded to work him out physically hard, moving on him with long deep strokes, which lead to at least 2 explosive orgasms for her, with the last one being simultaneous. They both collapsed after this orgasm. She later told me that she made the switch because she had this aching up inside her crop up. She described it as the sensation of her body needing to be filled up. She said my size would have probably done the job, but that his long thick cock relieved the aching really well, adding that when he was squirting inside her she could feel the head of his cock swell and contract as she orgasmed simultaneously with him. She said it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Definitely one she would always remember. Watching this I was about to bust, but I had to patiently wait for my second go to give her time to bask in the moment.

M did have pity on me because following that orgasm with F she was spent and I wasn't likely to top that one. After each cum M would reach down to pull our fluid out of her and play with it around her pregnant pussy lips and lick it off her fingers. M loves to masturbate with cum and loves cum period. To make me cum faster M started talking dirty to me (got to love it when your wife knows you) even before I got inside her.

Kneeling in front of her, I was shaking my cock, bouncing it off her clit, to get it harder, as she was masturbating with his cum. M started off by teasing me with the question "You really like seeing your pregnant wife taking your best friends cum don't you? Letting him fuck me and use my pregnant pussy. Watching his big cock slid in and out of my pregnant pussy squirting his sperm inside me." I got rock hard fast, quickly sliding into her amazing very slick cum filled pussy. She went on "How does my pregnant cum filled pussy feel with the 2 big loads F put into me with yours?". All I could muster was "unbelievable honey." She then went on "I am carrying your baby and being your slut letting F fuck and squirt his cum into me with that big cock of his. You like watching me as your pregnant slut taking that big penis of his don't you baby?" As I said "yes" I came very hard. From her smile, M seemed very satisfied that she was able to get me off so quickly. I may not have gotten her off that time, but it was an orgasm I have always remembered.

She had a lot of orgasms that evening, more than usual, which I have always thought were great for mom and baby. I got mind-blowing video and pictures of the evening that I will always cherish. We have viewed those many times over the years.

BTW she had the baby less than a week later. She thought all those orgasms from us might have had something to do with it. She did forgive me for teasing her all day.
Wow Super story

Now hopefully any ladies reading this will forgive me because I think women are at their most beautiful and erotic when they are pregnant, especially as they get closer to giving birth. I was being manipulative, but I was certain she would have a great time, if my plan worked out. I invited F over for our standard evening get together of playing chess and drinking wine. He gave her the friend hug when he arrived, thinking nothing would happen with her so close to delivering. We did the standard chit chat with F commenting on how glowing M looked and saying that it wouldn't be long now. As the evening progressed I went in to talk with M in the kitchen. She was in a robe, with a silky pregnancy slip underneath, reviewing our other two's school work at the kitchen table. I leaned over her from behind where I began softly kissing her neck while reaching down to gently but firmly rub her breasts and then delicately squeezed her nipples. While cupping her breasts with my hands, I twisted around to give her a deep passionate kiss. Next I reached down pulling her legs apart with both my hands. With her legs open while still kissing her neck, I began to lightly stroke up and down her inner thighs, brushing very lightly over her pussy, barely touching the lips at the top of the motion. Her pussy lips became visibly swollen and wet.

I whispered to her how beautiful she looked with our baby insider her. I then expressed how amazing it would be for me to watch her having sex with F in this wonderful special phase of her life and how much it would mean to me. I also told her we would both be extra gentle with her during sex. I knew she was too horny to say no. She said yes while heavily exhaling, but said we needed to hurry because she needed one of us in her now! In other words, no waiting to finish our chess game. I took her hand to lead her into the living room where she handed me her robe while pulling her slip off over her head. She looked unbelievably beautiful standing their completely naked with her fully pregnant belly. She was a very fit and toned pregnant, which I think could be attributed with having to keep up with our other two and also that she was extremely active. She put her robe back on and then sat down on our couch placing her feet on the edge of our coffee table, opening her robe, exposing her breasts, legs and beautiful trimmed pussy, where she began to rub her wet pussy lips with her fingers to get some relief from being so turned on. It was an incredibly arousing sight to see her sitting on the couch, legs propped up, with her gorgeous pregnant form spreading her pussy lips apart as she rubbed her fingers around her wet opening. She was so excited she was visibly trembling.

I then went to get F telling him I needed to show him something. We walked into the Livingroom together, when he looked up to see M on the couch with her knees up, making lusty eye contact with him as she was masturbating, saying with her eyes "I am in desperate need. Does this excite you?". I just said to him, "come on let's get undressed, this fertile woman needs us now". I made sure to say "we have to be gentle with her" too. We both quickly got naked and jumped in kissing her mouth, body, breasts, pussy, rubbing her, just overall giving her all the attention we could, totally wrapping her up in touches and kisses. She was squirming underneath us from all the attention as her senses were being overwhelmed. I was kissing M passionately on the mouth when I noticed F on his knees in front of her with his huge cock at attention pointing towards her pussy. So I reached down with both hands and pulled her puffy wet pregnant pussy lips apart inviting him to put his cock into her. I turned to make eye contact with her. She looked at me, then at him nodding up and down yes to give him permission to get inside her. She let out the most intense gasp as he very slowly slid his extremely hard large cock into her dripping wet pregnant opening while she was looking into my eyes.

We were both consciously going easy on her in the beginning as we took turns making love to her. The first time each of us came we were in the kneeling position in front of her on the couch, which allowed her to lay back and relax while we took care of her. After us guys first orgasms, M's fears of our cocks being too much during our marathon 3somes disappeared, as she instructed F to sit on the couch so she could ride on top facing him with her legs tucked behind his back. She proceeded to work him out physically hard, moving on him with long deep strokes, which lead to at least 2 explosive orgasms for her, with the last one being simultaneous. They both collapsed after this orgasm. She later told me that she made the switch because she had this aching up inside her crop up. She described it as the sensation of her body needing to be filled up. She said my size would have probably done the job, but that his long thick cock relieved the aching really well, adding that when he was squirting inside her she could feel the head of his cock swell and contract as she orgasmed simultaneously with him. She said it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Definitely one she would always remember. Watching this I was about to bust, but I had to patiently wait for my second go to give her time to bask in the moment.

M did have pity on me because following that orgasm with F she was spent and I wasn't likely to top that one. After each cum M would reach down to pull our fluid out of her and play with it around her pregnant pussy lips and lick it off her fingers. M loves to masturbate with cum and loves cum period. To make me cum faster M started talking dirty to me (got to love it when your wife knows you) even before I got inside her.

Kneeling in front of her, I was shaking my cock, bouncing it off her clit, to get it harder, as she was masturbating with his cum. M started off by teasing me with the question "You really like seeing your pregnant wife taking your best friends cum don't you? Letting him fuck me and use my pregnant pussy. Watching his big cock slid in and out of my pregnant pussy squirting his sperm inside me." I got rock hard fast, quickly sliding into her amazing very slick cum filled pussy. She went on "How does my pregnant cum filled pussy feel with the 2 big loads F put into me with yours?". All I could muster was "unbelievable honey." She then went on "I am carrying your baby and being your slut letting F fuck and squirt his cum into me with that big cock of his. You like watching me as your pregnant slut taking that big penis of his don't you baby?" As I said "yes" I came very hard. From her smile, M seemed very satisfied that she was able to get me off so quickly. I may not have gotten her off that time, but it was an orgasm I have always remembered.

BTW she had the baby less than a week later. She thought all those orgasms from us might have had something to do with it. She did forgive me for teasing her all day.
That is an amazing story. Have you ever shared the pics and video?