Preparing for the first time

happycampernga

Couple
From
GA, US
Jun 12, 2022
Canton, GA, USA
Hi! My wife and I have agreed to enter the lifestyle. We’re ready to take it from fantasy to reality. I really want the first time she gets fucked by a bull to be special, memorable, and positive.

I just ordered some restraints and am thinking it would be great to tie her up and let two bulls have their way with her while I watch and film. She’s so horny I know she’ll be calling the shots even when tied up. I want to see these two men have their way with her and fill up her holes. She’s multiorgasmic and cums from penetrative sex. I get worked up just thinking about it. It’s just one idea, though. I think she’ll need a few experiences before she builds her confidence.

What would you recommend as a first time experience for newbies? Thanks!

We're not swingers at all, not cuckold either. We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, about 4 years off and on with only him.
Long story on how it started. The only thing I can say is be prepared for how she might really get into this.
We're early 50s, quiet and conservative. When he's with us my wife turns into a complete different woman. Takes 1/2 hour but after we've fucked her for a bit she gets so turned on and horny she wants fucked all night. We take turns doing her and it's like she can't get enough. He always goes 3 rounds, sometimes 4. I go twice then we go again after he leaves. She is HORNY for a good week after.
If you met us/her you'd never know we were into this.

First time advise ? Don't know what to say.
First few times we did it, he fucked her in the living room over the back of the couch. Took maybe 2 minutes, he'd leave, was awkward as hell. Wife cried and apologized over and over saying it was a big mistake, I felt the same way. Just kinda worked up little by little. She's WAY into the fun but she will not admit it, says it's fun but she does it for me.

Hi! My wife and I have agreed to enter the lifestyle. We’re ready to take it from fantasy to reality. I really want the first time she gets fucked by a bull to be special, memorable, and positive.

I just ordered some restraints and am thinking it would be great to tie her up and let two bulls have their way with her while I watch and film. She’s so horny I know she’ll be calling the shots even when tied up. I want to see these two men have their way with her and fill up her holes. She’s multiorgasmic and cums from penetrative sex. I get worked up just thinking about it. It’s just one idea, though. I think she’ll need a few experiences before she builds her confidence.

What would you recommend as a first time experience for newbies? Thanks!
Wow, that is a hot idea and very bold for the first time. our very first experience was wife had guy over and he sat on couch, she got on her knees in front of him and I stood on the back side of couch watching while she gave him a blow job (did not swallow cum). We were easing in to experience. We think the first experience should be something you both will be comfortable with and that the "guest" know you two are calling the shots and not try to dominate the situation. Maybe host the first time at your house to make sure you two are relaxed. If that is not desirable then maybe a resort you both like that all can meet have a couple of drinks and get in the mood. You could just see where the evening goes or actually have something sexual in mind to try. Cannot recommend filming the action enough. We tried to take vids or pics of every "adventure" we had, it has been awesome to be able to watch them again.

Wow, that is a hot idea and very bold for the first time. our very first experience was wife had guy over and he sat on couch, she got on her knees in front of him and I stood on the back side of couch watching while she gave him a blow job (did not swallow cum). We were easing in to experience. We think the first experience should be something you both will be comfortable with and that the "guest" know you two are calling the shots and not try to dominate the situation. Maybe host the first time at your house to make sure you two are relaxed. If that is not desirable then maybe a resort you both like that all can meet have a couple of drinks and get in the mood. You could just see where the evening goes or actually have something sexual in mind to try. Cannot recommend filming the action enough. We tried to take vids or pics of every "adventure" we had, it has been awesome to be able to watch them again.
Great advice! The anticipation is amazing.

Reactions: Discretefun66
One fun, kinky twist on your scenario is use of a blindfold, in addition to the restraints. There is an element of erotic sensuality; your wife, blindfolded, perhaps here ankles bound, legs spread, her wrists loosely captive, so that she can touch and fondle the men’s cocks as they’re offered to her…

The element of consensual non-consent can bridge the gap for an otherwise reluctant wife. Being restrained, blindfolded, it sets the air that what’s happening is “not her doing,” sort of an out if you will from otherwise overtly being a slut for strangers.

We're not swingers at all, not cuckold either. We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, about 4 years off and on with only him.
Long story on how it started. The only thing I can say is be prepared for how she might really get into this.
We're early 50s, quiet and conservative. When he's with us my wife turns into a complete different woman. Takes 1/2 hour but after we've fucked her for a bit she gets so turned on and horny she wants fucked all night. We take turns doing her and it's like she can't get enough. He always goes 3 rounds, sometimes 4. I go twice then we go again after he leaves. She is HORNY for a good week after.
If you met us/her you'd never know we were into this.
Just for the record if your wife has sex with another person you're a cuckold.

Reactions: Riversideman
Unless she's expressed a desire to do the whole "tied up and fucked by 2 guys" thing, then I woud tred carefully for her first time. You express a desire for the first step to be a positive one, so ask her what she feels comfortable with and do that. No sense in doing something that she may resent.

Reactions: happycampernga
Unless she's expressed a desire to do the whole "tied up and fucked by 2 guys" thing, then I woud tred carefully for her first time. You express a desire for the first step to be a positive one, so ask her what she feels comfortable with and do that. No sense in doing something that she may resent.

Attachments

• IMG_6324.JPG
    IMG_6324.JPG
    773.6 KB · Views: 8