Prepping and fluffing Bull

Hungbull95

Male
Dec 16, 2020
Curious how many wives/cucks are into this. Do you view this as a gay act from the bulls perspective? Also from the cucks?

In the heat of passion sometimes you might do something that not what you really are. As long as a women is involved it might not be consider Bi or gay. Just a thought I have not ever done any other then clean my own cum off of a woman which is a turn on when your told too.

Well, I always fluff/ service our bull and on paper it is a 'gay' act, plus i am bi, but he identifies as straight, even though I do perform those acts on him.
For us and him, its more of an act of submission/ dominance, reaffirming the alpha / beta dynamic between us in front of my wife and also that its a show of respect/ appreciation/ gratitude that he has brought a moment of joy for my wife and myself with his presence.

Last edited:
Well, I always fluff/ service our bull and on paper it is a 'gay' act, plus i am bi, but he identifies as straight, even though I do perform those acts on him.
For us and him, its more of an act of submission/ dominance, reaffirming the alpha / beta dynamic between us in front of my wife and also that its a show of respect/ appreciation/ gratitude that he has brought a moment of joy for my wife and myself with his presence.
I agree. As a Bull it feels very relaxed and welcoming to have hubby show his appreciation that you are there to provide pleasure to his wife and indirectly to him. Great to have him fluff and tell you how much he is looking forward to the cleanup duty later. You are confident that they both enjoy your presence and this will be a long term arrangement.

Curious how many wives/cucks are into this. Do you view this as a gay act from the bulls perspective? Also from the cucks?
I enjoy it and dont view as gay. I view it as his submission and acceptance that he knows and wants me to fuck and pleasure his wife. It is also very reassuring for the wife as she sees him wanting and keen to see me penetrate and ejaculate into his wife and leave a gift for him to enjoy.

I agree. As a Bull it feels very relaxed and welcoming to have hubby show his appreciation that you are there to provide pleasure to his wife and indirectly to him. Great to have him fluff and tell you how much he is looking forward to the cleanup duty later. You are confident that they both enjoy your presence and this will be a long term arrangement.
Totally agree, his gift to my wife and myself goes beyond his cock. I wouldn't say I worship his semen, but in 4 years of very regular encounters, not once has his seed been wasted. I make a point of showing him how valued it is to myself and my wife. If he can give her the gift of mind blowing climaxes, I think its on me to thank him in return by showing him how valued his sperm is. I can't imagine him ever desiring to have sex with another man, but as a cuck I think he feels his role as a bull, is to embed his role as the alpha male over myself so we all know our place in the room on the night.

My husband doesn't fluff but he ALWAYS cleans me. It's his way like slinky of thanking my bull for giving me the sexual fulfillment that he cannot.
Although an Alpha Male outside of the bedroom he submits to the ritual of eating my lovers cum as another way of showing my bull who's in charge in the bedroom.

If it brings pleasure to all involved then do whatever you all are ok doing? I am a DL bi man and I think that any sexual act between 2 men is gay/bi. But that’s my opinion. I’ve heard men say they are straight but suck cock, or get sucked by other men.
If they think that they are straight then they are straight but my opinion is that they are at the very least bi. My wife would never tolerate any man that she know is gay or bi fucking her, hence I’m dL, but I love hearing of women wo are into bi men.

Reactions: Robert69lrb
My husband doesn't fluff but he ALWAYS cleans me. It's his way like slinky of thanking my bull for giving me the sexual fulfillment that he cannot.
Although an Alpha Male outside of the bedroom he submits to the ritual of eating my lovers cum as another way of showing my bull who's in charge in the bedroom.
I can't think of a better way for an male/ bull who wants to show a wife his dominance than to have the husband lick up his alpha sperm in front of her.

Totally agree, his gift to my wife and myself goes beyond his cock. I wouldn't say I worship his semen, but in 4 years of very regular encounters, not once has his seed been wasted. I make a point of showing him how valued it is to myself and my wife. If he can give her the gift of mind blowing climaxes, I think its on me to thank him in return by showing him how valued his sperm is. I can't imagine him ever desiring to have sex with another man, but as a cuck I think he feels his role as a bull, is to embed his role as the alpha male over myself so we all know our place in the room on the night.
I also have to agree. unfortunately i cant have kids, so when we started in the lifestyle, and she decided she wanted her current boyfriend to get her pregnant, i was happy she found the right guy, and im thankful to him for making us parents. My wife does get aroused to see me clean him, as well as get him wet for her, so i accept, and given that i am bi, i dont mind either. I know i cannot satisfy her as he can, and so im happy to submit to him in front of her.

Reactions: Xiahh and sterling
I love when a woman makes her cuck suck on my balls before I fuck the shit out of her. I am not gay in any way or bi. It’s more pa power thing. Usually the wife will hold my dick and make them either suck my cock or my balls. Sometimes afterwords she will make him clean and excess cum off my cock. Had a woman even make her cuck eat my asshole while she gave me head. I love things like this.

I love when a woman makes her cuck suck on my balls before I fuck the shit out of her. I am not gay in any way or bi. It’s more pa power thing. Usually the wife will hold my dick and make them either suck my cock or my balls. Sometimes afterwords she will make him clean and excess cum off my cock. Had a woman even make her cuck eat my asshole while she gave me head. I love things like this.
Wow. Now that is very interesting and just made my dick jump. I can only hope that my wife gets to that point one day.