Protection free fun with cuck’s wife.

HTwyffun

Male
Verified
Feb 4, 2022
I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
Some guys enjou to atleast suck the cock or share the rod

This is a touchy subject for some...I've always been upfront and strived to give partners and couples in two cases now assurance and even results to ease their minds and usually ask the same. But there's been those moments in the past I've went on instinct. Probably not in the wisest of notions but fortunately my gut was on point.

I have to ask...how many times you been with them? Hubby always there watching? He ever join or take a turn? Where you all get together, motel, their place, yours? Aprox ages? Do they both get off on the whole thing? Him or her more into the meeting? How long does it all last, 20 min, 2 hours? Are you their first?

We have a guy we see, most always at our place, been to his twice. 99% of our fun has been with him, one other guy once, another couple once. I'm always either watching or taking a turn. Were mid 50s, he's 34. It's a damn fun night fir all of us but I'd say my wife is REALLY into the whole thing but it's damn exciting for me aslo. Been nights it's 90 minutes other nights it's 4 hours. It's a comfy, relaxing and exciting night for all 3 of us. We don't use rubbers.
Thanks

I have to ask...how many times you been with them? Hubby always there watching? He ever join or take a turn? Where you all get together, motel, their place, yours? Aprox ages? Do they both get off on the whole thing? Him or her more into the meeting? How long does it all last, 20 min, 2 hours? Are you their first?

We have a guy we see, most always at our place, been to his twice. 99% of our fun has been with him, one other guy once, another couple once. I'm always either watching or taking a turn. Were mid 50s, he's 34. It's a damn fun night fir all of us but I'd say my wife is REALLY into the whole thing but it's damn exciting for me aslo. Been nights it's 90 minutes other nights it's 4 hours. It's a comfy, relaxing and exciting night for all 3 of us. We don't use rubbers.
Thanks
Great questions and story of your own. I was with them on three different occasions and each one was slightly different but all were great. I would say they ranged in the 2-4 hours each visit. Every time we met at a hotel and the husband only ever watched. He would move around and took some pics and video on his phone. They were both in their late 40’s early 50’s. They were both into it and I would say the first visit she seemed more into it and he mostly watched. By the third time she was more vocal talking to him and he was definitely more into it as he was naked and hard the whole time. They would get the room and text me the room number so they were always there first. The last visit was definitely 4 hours at least and she was more vocal by degrading him by telling him I was better than him and so forth. That was a huge turn onto me surprisingly.

Great questions and story of your own. I was with them on three different occasions and each one was slightly different but all were great. I would say they ranged in the 2-4 hours each visit. Every time we met at a hotel and the husband only ever watched. He would move around and took some pics and video on his phone. They were both in their late 40’s early 50’s. They were both into it and I would say the first visit she seemed more into it and he mostly watched. By the third time she was more vocal talking to him and he was definitely more into it as he was naked and hard the whole time. They would get the room and text me the room number so they were always there first. The last visit was definitely 4 hours at least and she was more vocal by degrading him by telling him I was better than him and so forth. That was a huge turn onto me surprisingly.
Thanks for sharing. This is our very private fun. It's truly amazing how truned on and horny my very conservative and classy wife gets when he's with us. She's more turned on after each round, she fucks each of us till we're both beat. This has REALLY opened up our, especially her, thoughts about sex and sexy fun.
Again thanks

My wife hates condoms and hates when guys pull out to cum

I'm a bull and my experience is that most couples want bareback. There are some that have a condom only rule which is typically for pregnancy protection more than anything.

The last couple I was with recently I used a condom since they are active swingers and didn't have recent tests. I did take it off and shoot my load on her pussy so her husband could clean her.

The next time we meet they will have tests so we can fuck bare for creampies.

And yes without condoms is much more exciting for everyone especially if she likes cum inside.

Wife hates condoms has never used them