Pussy felt different

newone44

Male
Apr 30, 2023
Never forget the night we were making love, soon as I put it in she said my pussy feels like silk. And it did, never thought much of it but now I wonder if I was fucking in another man's cum. Always came close getting her to fuck another guy but no cigar. What do you guys think?

Doing my wife right after our friend finishes feels goooooood. Smooth, slick and too slippery. But the way she moves is different and I like it. She is so horny and fucks me while we kiss. It's good stuff.
That's why I didn't say anything,it felt so good! So she may have cheated but wouldn't let me share her. But that's okay it's still really hot to think about.

Years ago I has a sex only gal friend I was seeing. I was 22 she was 20. Ugly nerd type with a rockin body. She had a boyfriend. She would stop by my place one or two times a week for sex. No head games, no drama just sex and it was good sex. It worked one of two ways, she'd call around 8, ask if I was busy and come over. Or she'd call (from his place) around 11 and come over. If it was a late call she was at his place having sex then call me. I knew about him, he didn't know about me. She was very open about what they did on their date, dinner, movie, whatever....then how many rounds of sex they did. She was really cool about it admiting she was still horny after she left him.
We hooked up many times over a few months. At first I didn't figure out the early or late call. Then one night she came over about 11:30 saying how horny she was. After the usual 5 minutes of small talk she let it slip she was out with her boyfriend, no biggie to me until we started to get "busy" and it all clicked in my mind. Yea I was getting his sloppy seconds but damn it was good sex. After we got done she came completely clean saying she loved him but really liked the sex we were having too.
Hell yea I could tell the difference when I'd slide into her.

As ED set in, entry became difficult, then impossible as my semi hard cock just couldn't get in her magic pussy. Lube didn't help. BUT silky seconds was the answer, not only was she stretched a bit but cum was a great lubricant, silky, smooth and slippery, the ideal thing, worked like a charm. It became the only way I could fuck her was after others had been there leaving a deposit.

Last edited:
That's why I didn't say anything,it felt so good! So she may have cheated but wouldn't let me share her. But that's okay it's still really hot to think about.
Exactly what mine was doing for months before I caught her...would come home and let me fuck her pussy and ass after her bf had her. Altho he shot blanks so not sure how that works.

Never forget the night we were making love, soon as I put it in she said my pussy feels like silk. And it did, never thought much of it but now I wonder if I was fucking in another man's cum. Always came close getting her to fuck another guy but no cigar. What do you guys think?
It’s a feeling like no other and you’ll know, deep down inside yourself, if you truly think it feels different and you just have to trust your instincts. All I can say is that it’s one of, if not the absolute best feeling you’ll ever experience!!

As ED set in, entry became difficult, then impossible as my semi hard cock just couldn't get in her magic pussy. Lube didn't help. BUT silky seconds was the answer, not only was she stretched a bit but cum was a great lubricant, silky, smooth and slippery, the ideal thing, worked like a charm. It became the only way I could fuck her was after others had been there leaving a deposit.
Years ago I has a sex only gal friend I was seeing. I was 22 she was 20. Ugly nerd type with a rockin body. She had a boyfriend. She would stop by my place one or two times a week for sex. No head games, no drama just sex and it was good sex. It worked one of two ways, she'd call around 8, ask if I was busy and come over. Or she'd call (from his place) around 11 and come over. If it was a late call she was at his place having sex then call me. I knew about him, he didn't know about me. She was very open about what they did on their date, dinner, movie, whatever....then how many rounds of sex they did. She was really cool about it admiting she was still horny after she left him.
We hooked up many times over a few months. At first I didn't figure out the early or late call. Then one night she came over about 11:30 saying how horny she was. After the usual 5 minutes of small talk she let it slip she was out with her boyfriend, no biggie to me until we started to get "busy" and it all clicked in my mind. Yea I was getting his sloppy seconds but damn it was good sex. After we got done she came completely clean saying she loved him but really liked the sex we were having too.
Hell yea I could tell the difference when I'd slide into her.
It was great sex, thanks for your reply.

Doing my wife right after our friend finishes feels goooooood. Smooth, slick and too slippery. But the way she moves is different and I like it. She is so horny and fucks me while we kiss. It's good stuff.
Your right it was different and I was loving it. Now my imagination is going wild wondering who fucked her. Makes me so horny I can't stand it! I wish she would let me share her.

May I see a picture of you guys?

I remember the first night fucking my wife after she had played online with her friend. She used her bigger dildo and stretched herself out pretty good. She came a couple of times on it before I came home. She was spent and laying in bed saying goodnight to him and pulled me on top of her.

Her pussy is pretty snug and it’s hot when she squeezes my cock, milking it while I just stay still between hard thrusting.

But this night was much different.

I barely felt anything even though I was buried in her balls deep. She was so stretched and soaked that it was like I was fucking air! I asked her if she could feel anything and all she said was “not really”.

The only thing missing was a load of cum in her pussy like I was reclaiming her. I can’t wait for the day when she takes her first big cock and it becomes a reality.

I remember the first night fucking my wife after she had played online with her friend. She used her bigger dildo and stretched herself out pretty good. She came a couple of times on it before I came home. She was spent and laying in bed saying goodnight to him and pulled me on top of her.

Her pussy is pretty snug and it’s hot when she squeezes my cock, milking it while I just stay still between hard thrusting.

I barely felt anything even though I was buried in her balls deep. She was so stretched and soaked that it was like I was fucking air! I asked her if she could feel anything and all she said was “not really”.

The only thing missing was a load of cum in her pussy like I was reclaiming her. I can’t wait for the day when she takes her first big cock and it becomes a reality.

Such a hot story ,

that is so hot,i remember when Katie would do online cam to cam and masturbate while i was outside the door(had door cracked open). Man that was good!