Hddgvv

thanks, I like the idea of you tasting it:)

Attachments

• 000edit0012ps - 1 (2).jpg
    000edit0012ps - 1 (2).jpg
    230 KB · Views: 20
I just want to lap up every centimeter of that pussy. Taking in all that nectar. I will hear that pussy moan and feel it twitch as I lick that clit to make even more nectar. What a wonderful toy. The more I lick it, the more it wants to be played with.

I just want to lap up every centimeter of that pussy. Taking in all that nectar. I will hear that pussy moan and feel it twitch as I lick that clit to make even more nectar. What a wonderful toy. The more I lick it, the more it wants to be played with.
It really does need to be played with after reading that

Attachments

• 000edit0012psyExEd - 1.jpg
    000edit0012psyExEd - 1.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 13
Imagine lying back, legs spread, fingers spreading your pyssy offering it to me. Your heart beating faster in anticipation. Watching me come closer. Feeling my hot breath as it approaches you. Suddenly, you feel my broad tongue reach out and touch your clit. A shiver goes through you with that first touch. Almost a mini orgasm, but not really. Long strokes are mixed with quick tongue flicks across the little bud as it emerges. Then I suck that bud into my mouth to really attend to it. Then back to licking. You get wetter as I do it. Your breathing gets more shallow and your heart beats faster. Deep inside you begin to feel the real orgasm building. But you want to edge for a while and enjoy the attention and sensation. I too want to prolong it as long as I can tasting your feminine flavors.

Imagine lying back, legs spread, fingers spreading your pyssy offering it to me. Your heart beating faster in anticipation. Watching me come closer. Feeling my hot breath as it approaches you. Suddenly, you feel my broad tongue reach out and touch your clit. A shiver goes through you with that first touch. Almost a mini orgasm, but not really. Long strokes are mixed with quick tongue flicks across the little bud as it emerges. Then I suck that bud into my mouth to really attend to it. Then back to licking. You get wetter as I do it. Your breathing gets more shallow and your heart beats faster. Deep inside you begin to feel the real orgasm building. But you want to edge for a while and enjoy the attention and sensation. I too want to prolong it as long as I can tasting your feminine flavors.
Oh WOW!