Hddgvv

Imagine lying back, legs spread, fingers spreading your pyssy offering it to me. Your heart beating faster in anticipation. Watching me come closer. Feeling my hot breath as it approaches you. Suddenly, you feel my broad tongue reach out and touch your clit. A shiver goes through you with that first touch. Almost a mini orgasm, but not really. Long strokes are mixed with quick tongue flicks across the little bud as it emerges. Then I suck that bud into my mouth to really attend to it. Then back to licking. You get wetter as I do it. Your breathing gets more shallow and your heart beats faster. Deep inside you begin to feel the real orgasm building. But you want to edge for a while and enjoy the attention and sensation. I too want to prolong it as long as I can tasting your feminine flavors.

Attachments

• 000edit0012psyExEd - 1 (2).jpg
    000edit0012psyExEd - 1 (2).jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 22
Hottie6275- this is so exciting -Let me know if theres anything you want and I'll see if I have (or can make) a pic

As a matter of fact.....

I love wet panties. Not peed in panties but panties made visably wet from rubbing a wet pussy thru them. And if you can see a hand with a finger doing it's magic that's nice too.

I'll finish the story above a bit later. And write a new one if I see those panties.

So, you like my stories?

As a matter of fact.....

I love wet panties. Not peed in panties but panties made visably wet from rubbing a wet pussy thru them. And if you can see a hand with a finger doing it's magic that's nice too.

I'll finish the story above a bit later. And write a new one if I see those panties.

So, you like my stories?
I love the Story and I will find something close to a panty shot its an older one but a sexy one

Attachments

• 000edit0012psyExEd - 1 (4).jpg
    000edit0012psyExEd - 1 (4).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 21