Quean working hard to service her husband

Cuckquean

Couple
From
TX, US
I'm married to a good looking 6'4, mexican, pretty well hung guy. He deserves something sweet wet and fresh to fuck, so I'm here trying to find that for him. I'm not allowed to take dick from anyone but him. We are in the states. Houston TX. I'm pregnant so I'm looking now to make arrangements for him to have someone to fuck after I give birth. (July) If you want your wife or girlfriend serviced and you're nearby, message me.

I'm married to a good looking 6'4, mexican, pretty well hung guy. He deserves something sweet wet and fresh to fuck, so I'm here trying to find that for him. I'm not allowed to take dick from anyone but him. We are in the states. Houston TX. I'm pregnant so I'm looking now to make arrangements for him to have someone to fuck after I give birth. (July) If you want your wife or girlfriend serviced and you're nearby, message me.
i’d deadasss be willing to wife swap with you guys. but i wanna fuck while ur pregnant still 🥵

The grunting when he cums!! He filled his little cuckcakes mouth and covered her face, and she swallowled it all, looked up at him and gave him the biggest smile!! It was so fucking hot!! Now he's training me to suck cock the way she does.