Question for all black men

how many white whores have u fucked honestly? I want to know how often the average black man gets white pussy.
Hopefully lots, i think a white women being a blk mans whore is so sexy, i love seeing blk men fuck my wife, its why i love my partners being fucked as i watched my first gf when she was 15 get fucked by three blk guys, i just had to watch as they all had there way with her,i was so hard even though at times they where really degrading her, they where men to so i watched as they flopped out there dicks and told her to suck them, they pulled her top of, so her tits where exsposed and then said to blame me for this as id told them how my gf sucks of everyone when we get drunk,it was the first time id seen a spit roast, she loved it, she cam over and over, she was telling me that she loved blk cock and that i better get used of it

Last edited:
Im white male and married to a sexy white female, ive seen blk men thrash her like a slut, absolutely fuck her like there whore, arse fuck her , call her a slut and degrade her, so i got the chance tofuck a black women last year, it was great saying suck my cock u dirty blk whore, i spat on her, slapped her and kept saying what if your husband found out , then i said if u dont let me invite my mate over we will tell your husband, he was fucking her arse then straight to her mouth, she loved white cock and we fucked her all night,

My wife has had only one black cock. We arranged the entire meeting on line and never met him until the day we met him at a motel, and it was great. There was none of the "making love" crap. We went there with the explicit intention of my wife getting fucked by a black man, and he went there to fuck a white wife. And thats exactly what happened. Within ten minutes of meeting, his cock was buried up to his balls in her and he did exactly what we wanted. He fucked her like she was a ten cent whore from an old west saloon......Three times. My wife has a had a whole lot of cock in her, but she has never gotten fucked like he fucked her.

It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive seen three blk guy we meet pull her pants down round her knees then bend my wife over and the first guy ramm it up her then the other ramm her mouth, she moaned like a little bitch , she looked so hot in white heels standinv bent over being called a slut,

Reactions: scott25660
My wife has had only one black cock. We arranged the entire meeting on line and never met him until the day we met him at a motel, and it was great. There was none of the "making love" crap. We went there with the explicit intention of my wife getting fucked by a black man, and he went there to fuck a white wife. And thats exactly what happened. Within ten minutes of meeting, his cock was buried up to his balls in her and he did exactly what we wanted. He fucked her like she was a ten cent whore from an old west saloon......Three times. My wife has a had a whole lot of cock in her, but she has never gotten fucked like he fucked her.

Three of them fucked mine like a 2 dollar whore, beg your husband to make us stop, so as they drilled her she was saying to me please make them stop , id say i cant they are to strong and she would squirt everywhere, how does it feel slut when you have to take a niggers dick

Reactions: NXcuck
I have fucked more white men than white women. But on the flip side I enjoy seeing my wife fucked by a big white cock. She’s only had one but it was hot.

Reactions: 303CuckWnaBe

It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what we do!!!!

My first gf when she was 15 we drank with three blk guys at the hotel,they got us drunk then jumped on my gf,said if i moved they would bash me,riped het undies down and each arse fucked her, it made me so hard watching her be raped and all i could was watch and pull myself, the blk men caught me pulling myself and told her

Reactions: Amber Black
I have fucked more white men than white women. But on the flip side I enjoy seeing my wife fucked by a big white cock. She’s only had one but it was hot.
As a white man that has laid down for a quite a few black studs , Thanks some white guys are slutty too, I even got some from my ex wife’s black bf , sweet !

As a white man that has laid down for a quite a few black studs , Thanks some white guys are slutty too, I even got some from my ex wife’s black bf , sweet !
Nice to hear. For me ass is ass, pussy is pussy and cock is cock. I don’t get caught up in black/white but I will say that white men show more love for my cock than any other.

• Love
Reactions: NXcuck