Question for all you "couples"...

My wife/gf is into playing with other men.

• Total voters

Erotic_bbc

How come very FEW (if any) Of you couples or guys posting "my gf/wife needs cock", Ever posts a location on the post or on your profiles??
I've seen this many times before, and hope that isn't the case, but i sense that it's guys posting pics but the wife/gf isn't into it or on board yet...
Not accusing anyone of anything, just Interested to know what the reason behind this is.
Anyone?

I completely agree on the location. Seems the majority of the profiles on here negelect to have even a general location. I am to the T on the second part. I so wish my wife was onboard even with just the fantasy talk in the bedroom.

Reactions: Erotic_bbc
I know from my experience in the beginning you want to keep yourself a little private in fear of maybe seeing people you know. Living in a small town like myself it probably wouldn't happen but there's always that chance and then word gets around and all of a sudden people start looking at you different

I know from my experience in the beginning you want to keep yourself a little private in fear of maybe seeing people you know. Living in a small town like myself it probably wouldn't happen but there's always that chance and then word gets around and all of a sudden people start looking at you different
meh...can always use a state, province, country, closest large city, etc. Something to narrow it down without being identifiable.

My wife has a young and hot bull with a big cock, he's on standby when she needs good fucking. And also she has a much older guy a (sugar daddy) she says he licks the best ;)

You should have added one more category to your poll. " She used to all the time but quit".

Yeah, for sure. We are just now trying to work our way out of a LONGGGGG drought..... and Saturday we had our first 3way in about 6 years, FINALLY. We had stopped having sex altogether, I'm not sure why, not sure if she knows why either.... I had almost given up hope. But we seem to be working on getting back in the swing of things again. I can't tell you how rough it has been. SOOOO.... I agree about the need for such a category. :)

Reactions: Uncledude55
How come very FEW (if any) Of you couples or guys posting "my gf/wife needs cock", Ever posts a location on the post or on your profiles??
I've seen this many times before, and hope that isn't the case, but i sense that it's guys posting pics but the wife/gf isn't into it or on board yet...
Not accusing anyone of anything, just Interested to know what the reason behind this is.
Anyone?

You're right, mostly. SPAM here tho, has our location in it, svaz being for Sierra Vista, Arizona.
Also, the wife is only into it sometimes, but when she is she is! But if I weren't SOOO DARN INTO IT, we probably wouldn't fool with it at all. The result is I spend a lot of time hoping to find likely playmates, but having to balance the hunt with not knowing when she's likely to be up for it... For me, it is frustrating.

Weare pretty much on the same page here

Yeah, for sure. We are just now trying to work our way out of a LONGGGGG drought..... and Saturday we had our first 3way in about 6 years, FINALLY. We had stopped having sex altogether, I'm not sure why, not sure if she knows why either.... I had almost given up hope. But we seem to be working on getting back in the swing of things again. I can't tell you how rough it has been. SOOOO.... I agree about the need for such a category. :)

I know exactly how you feel. I'm still in the "LONGGGGG drought".

Reactions: bdanger2018
You're right, mostly. SPAM here tho, has our location in it, svaz being for Sierra Vista, Arizona.
Also, the wife is only into it sometimes, but when she is she is! But if I weren't SOOO DARN INTO IT, we probably wouldn't fool with it at all. The result is I spend a lot of time hoping to find likely playmates, but having to balance the hunt with not knowing when she's likely to be up for it... For me, it is frustrating.
Right there with you