Question for cuckold men

I wouldn't say hubby's dick will never please me again but for SURE he'll never please me like my lovers can.

This is tough one. My wife enjoys my dick because its attached to me and enjoys the closeness but from the pure sexual feeling and making her feel like a woman as she calls it, she rates me 1 and lovers 10. She almost is apologetic about it, "Sorry honey, but it feels great for five seconds and then i dont feel you anymore." i know she loves me, and i have a tongue that works wonders, but i know that cock wise, i am not bringing much pleasure to anyone, and i am 5" x 4" - too thin mostly.

This is tough one. My wife enjoys my dick because its attached to me and enjoys the closeness but from the pure sexual feeling and making her feel like a woman as she calls it, she rates me 1 and lovers 10. She almost is apologetic about it, "Sorry honey, but it feels great for five seconds and then i dont feel you anymore." i know she loves me, and i have a tongue that works wonders, but i know that cock wise, i am not bringing much pleasure to anyone, and i am 5" x 4" - too thin mostly.
sounds like a very solid relationship rooted in love & respect. I appreciate what you contributed. Thanks

recently mine has enjoyed a much longer cock that clearly she enjoys. It's obvious i can't give her that. But it's just physical. And as jedinyt put it - no cock will replace mine because it's a part of me and i'im a part of us and we both love, "us" over anything else. That being said - it's hot to let her get worked up once in a while LOL

I think that if all my wife’s bulls disappeared she’d be satisfied with me fucking her. I have a 9” cock and did a good job fucking her when I did. But she has one bull that is 10 and a half inch (we measured) and another that’s about the same size.
The others are all in the 9 to 9 and a half range.

But they are all younger, stronger and just have the energy I use to have. And I would probably be more disappointed than she would be if we no longer have the guys to fuck her.

I haven’t fuck my wife in 4 to 5 years, and why should I when she has a wave of younger stronger men that fuck her longer and harder than I can at this stage.

Well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would cum involuntarily if I saw a huge cock penetrate my brides fat cunt, turns me on to no end and I tell her but can't get her to embrace it
That's a great shame, but no uncommon, by any means. My interactions with many cucks relates the same story, in many cases. Trying to find their wive's/partner's "weak spot" can also be very frustrating, for some. However, some cuck's still get great pleasure from candidly cucking their ladies, at my behest, by sending pictures, journals etc of her, without her being aware, but at great pleasure to the cuck.....and me, of course.

That's a great shame, but not uncommon, by any means. My interactions with many cucks relates the same story, in many cases. Trying to find their wive's/partner's "weak spot" can also be very frustrating, for some. However, some cuck's still get great pleasure from candidly cucking their ladies, at my behest, by sending pictures, journals etc of her, without her being aware, but at great pleasure to the cuck.....and me, of course.
Have any others had the same experience, or is it something you might consider?

That's a great shame, but not uncommon, by any means. My interactions with many cucks relates the same story, in many cases. Trying to find their wive's/partner's "weak spot" can also be very frustrating, for some. However, some cuck's still get great pleasure from candidly cucking their ladies, at my behest, by sending pictures, journals etc of her, without her being aware, but at great pleasure to the cuck.....and me, of course.
Have any others had the same experience, or is it something you might consider?
Personally I think posting pictures of your wife online without her knowledge is wrong. I think communication is the biggest thing in this lifestyle. As long as everything is out in the open is of the utmost importance. If he wants to be cucked by his wife he has to tell her and be quite honest how much this means to him.